Sveta & Ron

amsterdam airport

6 posts in this topic

not sure where post this but i just find out sveta will be meeting me at kyiv airport may 10th and i change planes in amsterdam does anyone know if i can buy sveta some flowers and bring to kyiv for her?

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

There is only one terminal at Schiphol, you should be able to go to whichever section you want.

I know that the tulip bulbs are export quality but I'm not sure about cut flowers. Maybe you should ask your airline if you can take flowers with you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

also does anyone recall what termial flight kl0662 comes into in amsterdam as i wish get head start in knowing where a flower shop is there

For flight info; http://www.schiphol.nl/Travellers/FlightInformation/Arrivals11.htm (it says hall 3)

For flowers; how long do you have in between flight? The picture attached is from the entrance to Airport(my layover was 5 hours, had to sit down after walking for hours, he he). The arrow shows where there's at least one flower shop(Aviflora). But I agree with the previous poster - you have to check with the airline whether or not you can bring them with you on the plane.

post-83680-0-15278300-1335152841_thumb.jpg

Edited by moomin

K1 process, October 2010 > POE, July 2011

I-129F approved in 180 days from NOA1 date. (195 days from filing to NOA2 in hand)

Interview took 224 days from I-129F NOA1 date. (241 days from filing petition until visa in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until POE: 285 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

AOS process, December 2011 > July 2012

EAD/AP Approval took 51 days from NOA1 date to email update. (77 days from filing until EAD/AP in hand)

AOS Approval took 206 days from NOA1 date to email update. (231 days from filing until greencard in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until greencard in hand: 655 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

I was at AMS a few months ago - amazing shops and lots of tulips (F) (F) (F) !!! You can find everything there

P.s. very romantic thing to do btw :thumbs:

21/03/2012 - sent 129F to Dallas Lockbox
25/03/2012 - I129F recieved
26/03/2012 - NOA1
24/09/2012 - NOA2 text message
02/10/2012 - NVC left case sent to Bulgaria ;o)
15/10/2012 - Packet 3 recieved
27/10/2012 - Medical exam
29/10/2012 - Interview - APPROVED
25/11/2012 - POE Miami
01/02/2013 - married

AOS
02/01/2013 - AOS sent
02/12/2013 - NOA1 text and email
02/16/2013 - recieved biometrics appointment letter
02/26/2013 - biometrics appointment

08/29/2013 - received notice of potential interview waiver case

10/23/2013 - Interview approved ;o)

11/01/2013 - green card received

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

There are tons of palces to buy tulips in Amsterdam airport, the place is like a shopping mall. You will have no trouble bringing cut flowers into Ukraine.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla