4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hi everybody, nice getting to knw about the visa journey,and quite intresting to me , i need ur help on hw to go about the visa journey , cos very soon my fiancee will be filing the k1 visa for me very soon, but i want to be sure of hw many times she can visit before applying for the k1 visa,and secondly i reside here in italy , and she has visited once , does she need another visit ,or she can proceed,we met not guite long, say like 8months ago,and we are planning to get married as soon as i get to american .she is a very luving and caring to me .and one more guestion that actaully bother me nw is that , some yrs ago i applied for the american visa in nigeria , and i was denied ,but the passport i used then was a mistake from the passport office , nw i asked my family member to go and swear an affidavit for me in nigeria , and to get the original birth certificate , from the national population commission, which i am sure the embassy here in italy will demand for,the first date of birth on the other passport, is 16th, july ,1972, while the current one nw which they took an oat for me at the court is , 16th,july , 1980.but all other details remains the same , i mean my name are very oky .i will be looking forward to hear from u people.thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Are you saying your age changed by 8 years ? Are there any other discrepancies between the two passports ? You where finger printed when you had your old interview in Nigeria ? This is a HUGE red flag and most certainly cause problems with your interview.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Go get a lawyer.

You knowingly submitted a passport with false information in it. It doesn't matter who made the mistake. You knew that information was false and you submitted it and under penalty of law and said that it was true. It doesn't matter if you get a new passport. The US already has the information about the false passport.

While it may be common in lots of countries to use official documents with false information, the US does not take kindly to people providing those documents when seeking to enter the US.

Go get a lawyer. You may be in deep trouble because of your previous denial and providing the US Embassy with a document containing false information

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

two duplicate threads to this one removed. please do not start the same topic again.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.