corey&eliseo

interview set for 4/24/12!!

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hey guys, sorry for being so last minute...

I'm having to email and fax documents to my fiance who lives in costa rica because my envelope will most likely NOT reach him BEFORE his scheduled interview this tuesday! the only form that needs MY signature is the I-134 form. will this be an issue, since they won't have my original signature? i actually sent this form in with my petition, but to my knowledge the embassy in costa rica does NOT have my evidence from the petitioning process...

Edited by corey&eliseo

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Yes it will be. Affidavit of support and letters of intent MUST be original.

K1 visa
Filed I-129: Dec 3rd 2010
Interview: July 6th 2011 APPROVED!

AOS
Filed: Oct 4th 2011
AOS Interview: Feb 7th 2012 - RFE sad.png
AOS Approved: Feb 9th - without sending RFE
Green Card received: Feb 17th smile.png

ROC

Filed: Nov 13th 2013

Approved: March 13th 2014

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Can you overnight it with fed ex. It's a lot of money but they can send it quick.

[font="Century Gothic"]Married March 27, 2010
Sent out I-130 December 29, 2010
Recieved NOA 1 January 4, 2011
Touched January 6, 2011
Recieved NOA 2 May 9, 2011
Interview September 27, 2011
Visa in hand Septmeber 30, 2011 (it would of been the same day as the interview but they requested some more info)
POE - JFK, NYC October 12, 2011 [/font]

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;0;23/st/20100327/e/Since+our+wedding/k/ccbb/event.png[/img]
[/url]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

my fiance said that once the interview date was set, it could not be changed. i'm hoping for some flexibility with the embassy in costa rica, because the interview will cost us $350... we surely don't want to have to pay twice! thanks for everyone's help!! xoxo

No the interview will cost you 240.00 due to fee decrease as of April 13th. Prior to April 13th it was 350.00.

Edited by aam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.