50 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Steph,

SOOO much truth to what you posted. I am desperate for my NOA2 and I just filed not even a month ago. I guess when someone is really in love, it matters more?? I know I am really in love, not so sure about that other guy!

If you are referring to me as that other guy, my name is Rick and yes I am very much in Love with my Fiancee Jovi and could afford to go see her again a second time in 4 months, so please don't question my love for my fiancee, I am just more patient. Do you think I liked to pay another $4,000.00 because the immigration process seems to be slow? No, but I did what was necessary in order to see the woman I Love! Waiting isn't easy for me. I have been waiting since my NOA1 date of December 8, 2011. So if I offended you,the OP or Seeph, then I am man enough to apologize to all of you. Now lets be done with all of these comments going back and forth and concentrate what is important to both of us and that is being with our loved one as soon as possible. Take care and God Bless. Good luck. (Rick)

Edited by RickJovi

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

please be sensitive enough with others feeling... it doesnt matter if you have waited for 2 mos., 3, 4, 5, or 6 months we are all in the same boat... we are patiently waiting..

if you feel frustrated that you have waited for only 2 mos. or so.. what do you think the others vjers feel iff they waited for 5-6 months?! even worse right?!

we are all emotional down with all the waiting... all we can do now is to wait and be positive in every aspect of this journey....

since this journey i made my motto..

if others waited so long, why can't i?

always be positive and evwrything will follow.. have a good day everyone!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

please be sensitive enough with others feeling... it doesnt matter if you have waited for 2 mos., 3, 4, 5, or 6 months we are all in the same boat... we are patiently waiting..

if you feel frustrated that you have waited for only 2 mos. or so.. what do you think the others vjers feel iff they waited for 5-6 months?! even worse right?!

we are all emotional down with all the waiting... all we can do now is to wait and be positive in every aspect of this journey....

since this journey i made my motto..

if others waited so long, why can't i?

always be positive and evwrything will follow.. have a good day everyone!

:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe they are, who knows. They have been working fast the last couple of months so let's see what happens. Try to keep yourself busy, I know it's easier said than done. :star:

:wow:

People like you should just not comment. Why should she be frustrated you ask? Uhm, I don't know, maybe because like all of us she is desperate and emotionally struggling with the process like everyone on here is!!! :bonk: :bonk:

A little encouragement and reassurance goes a long way. Don't be a negative nelly. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. :yes:

Here, Here; I second the sentiments. Very well said.

event.png

"The Choices We Make, Dictate The Lives We Lead"

bHqcm4.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.