Marina21

skype chat logs in new skype versions???

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi everybody! Does anyone know what software I could use to print out my skype chat logs? I know this topic was here in previous years,but nothing seems to work properly with new skype versions. I wanted to print out some pages from different time periods just in case.

Thank you in advance for all your help!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline

Hi!

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links so I wont, but I used something called "SkypeLogView" its one of the first links if you type it in google from cnet or something.

It works great since I wanted the calls without the IMs (although there is an option to include the IMs) and you need to be totally logged off from skype to use it. My only complaint is that if you use your skype account to talk to other people they will also show up on the calls history...I don't know how to delete them, but if you happen to use the program and find a way, let me know!!

*also, I just wanted to add- this is for the free calls, I don't know if it works for paid skype calls

Edited by JuanandCami

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I tried to use skypeviewlog...But I dont know why is not working in my computer... :(

Can anyone here help me???...Im not a Genius computer :bonk: ..If someone can give me some advice, requirements or something...I download/installed it....but when I run it...the window comes without information.... :crying:

Pleaseeee....Help Me I have my interview soon and would like to take this records...

Thanks in advance! :help:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thank you for your answers. Yeah, I will probably use screenshot option since I want them to see that it's taken from real skype and not edited in word or something. How many pages do you think will be enough? Any suggestions from those who have already brought the print outs to the interview?

I want to print all the skype calls, but not all chats since there will be about 200 or more pages of skype calls and I will be loaded with all these papers.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.