Alanlvsjudy

Show of hands

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

I checked but had no clue it was a holiday! I always have to work that day. What is it? Columbus day? I don't even remember getting it off in school. Besides didn't Columbus run into South America or something and not the US...lol Just making excuses why people should be working regardless if they are federal or not. Personally I think we should get work off for Valentine's Day as I think that day is to be spent with loved ones, rather than a holiday celebrating a man with a lowsy sense of direction...

Can you tell it's been a long wait?................lol :lol:

Pete (UK) & Sue (US)

June 19: Filed for K-1 Visa

Feb 8: Received K-1 Visa

April 27: Married!!

May 4: AOS & EAD sent off.

July 28: EAD Card Arrives in Mail!

Aug 23: AOS Interview! APPROVED!!

Aug 30: Welcome to America! letter arrived.

Sept 7: Greencard arrived in the mail!

May: Received Notice about Greencard Expiration end of August

July 15: Sent packet in mail!! (FINALLY!!)

July 16: Packet arrives @ CSC 10:52am Signed by V. Semegi

July 24: Received NOA (posted 7/21)

July 30: Received Bio Appt Letter in Mail

August 20 @ 2pm: Biometrics Appt. –

Sept 12: Approved!! Should be getting card within 60 days..

April 22: Mailing N400 Citizenship packet to Phoenix AZ! (about time!)

April 25 10:37am Phoenix USCIS Lockbox. Signed for by F DOMINGUEZ

April 28 NOA (received in mail May 2)

June 7 Biometrics Appt

July 26 8:10am Interview/Test APPROVED!

Jul 26 Oath Ceremony! Pete is now a US Citizen!

ficFm7.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I am quilty. I woke up and checked for an update and my email. Even though it was a holiday, I did get a touch... so someone was working. Wow, I hope we get our approval this week. I don't know how much more of this obsessive/compulsive behavio(u)r I can put myself through. :whistle:

"Missing you gets easier everyday because even though I am one day further from the last time I saw you, I am one day closer to the next time I will." Baby, I can't wait to come home.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Actually he crashed into Haiti first and that is the day that was celebrated, Oct 12th I think. Then it was changed to the 2nd Monday of October later on. Interesting that it was started by Italians in NYC and SF coz Columbus was Italian sailing under a Spanish flag.

Regardless the vikings under Lief Erikson discovered Nova Scotia and around that area well before Columbus.

And no the Chinese didn't discover it first contrary to that crazy 1646 book written by that nutzo retired Brit naval officer!! The Chinese even confirm this!

Oh wait the topic at hand... I am a fed, I was off that day, but I checked anyways, habit I guess.

03/03/06 - First met in Manila

05/23/06 - "First" visit for 1 week

07/02/06 - Second visit for 1 week

09/01/06 - Third visit for 1 week, engaged

09/22/06 - FedEx I-129F packet copy to CSC

09/25/06 - Received at CSC by N. Tan

09/27/06 - NOA 1 mailed

10/01/06 - Touched

10/04/06 - Received NOA 1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
BlueRain77... no one I know of had the day off from school. And limubai2000, what an interesting read! I love random facts like that.

I'm full of them, stay tuned I'll spew more as the weeks progress... heheh

03/03/06 - First met in Manila

05/23/06 - "First" visit for 1 week

07/02/06 - Second visit for 1 week

09/01/06 - Third visit for 1 week, engaged

09/22/06 - FedEx I-129F packet copy to CSC

09/25/06 - Received at CSC by N. Tan

09/27/06 - NOA 1 mailed

10/01/06 - Touched

10/04/06 - Received NOA 1

No need to be ashamed... they appeared to be working on the 4th of July....

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Timeline

Well we got a TOUCH yesterday (on a holiday) & I just checked and we were TOUCHED again and it's not even 7am in California. This touch wasn't there an hour ago. Do they sleep? Hopefully these touches mean something good is coming. Maybe another good week at CSC? Let's all pray!

"Missing you gets easier everyday because even though I am one day further from the last time I saw you, I am one day closer to the next time I will." Baby, I can't wait to come home.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
Well we got a TOUCH yesterday (on a holiday) & I just checked and we were TOUCHED again and it's not even 7am in California. This touch wasn't there an hour ago. Do they sleep? Hopefully these touches mean something good is coming. Maybe another good week at CSC? Let's all pray!

I got touched three times last week and I was so excited thinking 'tomorrow' would be the day. Turned out to be sweet FA. I'm STILL waiting! :angry:

Timeline

I got touched three times last week and I was so excited thinking 'tomorrow' would be the day. Turned out to be sweet FA. I'm STILL waiting! :angry:

OMGosh, Don't say that. :o I don't know how much more of this I can take. :(

Hopefully this will be our week...

Edited by WaitinToGoHome

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.