sarah and hicham

Monday

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Henia, congratulations on your decision.... I wish you the best. (F)

Monday... hmmm... was up at 5 am couldn't sleep.

I am soooooooooooo frustrated.... Please this is not directed at anyone in particular...

I just can't believe that we have been waiting this long and nothing still... When I read others have their petitions forwarded to the consulate and have their interviews, it kills me... I freaking had it with this process. Why couldn't we have an easier time at NVC???? I keep asking myself why why why???

His mom has been calling him and crying that she wants to see him... she said to him "I don't want to die like your father and not to see you again". It has been 7 years that he hasn't seen his family. I don't know what to tell him anymore... He can't go back because the government will give him a hard time... he petitioned for his mom last year for a visa to Germany, she wasn't granted one. They didn't give her a sound reason. Just denied...

I feel sooooo alone and think no one really cares for us anymore. I pray and pray and nothing. 17 months is a long time... :angry:

Sometimes, I just want to forget it and say the hell with the whole thing...

Sorry, you guys had to read this (if you do)... I have no patience left...

Hope you all having a better day.

3/24/11 Received 10 year Green Card in the mail - Done. Feels good :-) 'till we do this again for US Citizenship.

12/5/11 mailed packet for Naturalization

12/9/11 was received by USCIS.

4/6/12 received letter for fingerprint appn.

4/23/12 9am fingerprint appointment - done :-)

4/30/12 Recieved Letter for Interview - Sche. 5/31

5/31/12 Interview & Testing

5/31/12 Testing Approved - Waiting for next step

6/21/12 Rcvd email, placed application in the oath sched. que :-)

6/25/12 Rcvd letter - Oath Ceremony is on 7/11/12 @ 9:15am :-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS YASI)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: Timeline

((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

I totally understand your frustration. Even in the best circumstances this visa process is rough. I hope your case gets moving and soon inshallah.

Hope you feel better soon (F)

Henia, congratulations on your decision.... I wish you the best. (F)

Monday... hmmm... was up at 5 am couldn't sleep.

I am soooooooooooo frustrated.... Please this is not directed at anyone in particular...

I just can't believe that we have been waiting this long and nothing still... When I read others have their petitions forwarded to the consulate and have their interviews, it kills me... I freaking had it with this process. Why couldn't we have an easier time at NVC???? I keep asking myself why why why???

His mom has been calling him and crying that she wants to see him... she said to him "I don't want to die like your father and not to see you again". It has been 7 years that he hasn't seen his family. I don't know what to tell him anymore... He can't go back because the government will give him a hard time... he petitioned for his mom last year for a visa to Germany, she wasn't granted one. They didn't give her a sound reason. Just denied...

I feel sooooo alone and think no one really cares for us anymore. I pray and pray and nothing. 17 months is a long time... :angry:

Sometimes, I just want to forget it and say the hell with the whole thing...

Sorry, you guys had to read this (if you do)... I have no patience left...

Hope you all having a better day.

Filed: Timeline

Yasi, I'm holding you in my prayers. I would ask "have you have you have you" but I know you already have. Maybe we need to think of something unconventional to knock things loose!

I know Cairo Embassy was ignoring my emails until I wrote one VERY emotional email and then not only did I get a reply, it was not their usual copy and paste reply. It was actually written by a human being before it was sent to me. I'm not saying to do this... I'm just kind of laughing that my dramatics actually got a response. (You know I'm fed up too.) Ok I embarassed myself. Nothing new there.

This is much harder on our guys I think. So many of them are just stuck in limbo with their lives while we go on even though it feels so empty. I know Mohammed has been torn all these @#$& months between pud work and going to another city to find a better job. He's been afraid to leave thinking the visa will arrive any day. That crud has been going on 6 months now. He's at the end of his proverbial rope too. I finally just told him "Do what you have to and we will adapt." He's given it one more month.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yasi I'm so sorry I wish there was something I coud say or do to make things better but I just wish you luck and I hope things move soon.

Hicham and I woke up at 11 and we're just gonna relax today.

Happy birthday JP! Take care guys,

Sarah

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hi everyone. just wanted to post and say hello. i am always here reading but dont really have anything to contribute right now. we are on a visa dead end right now just kinda hangin out waiting to see what our next move will be. hopefully some day we will be able to settle down and start our lives.........................................oh yea because of finacial reasons and George wanting to give me the best Church wedding possible we have decided once again to delay it for just one more year so instead of 2007 it will be end of 2008. i can deal with that i guess. hopefully in this time we will get some answers on things............k everyone take care!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Thanks everyone for your support. (F)

Please keep praying for us. :blush:

3/24/11 Received 10 year Green Card in the mail - Done. Feels good :-) 'till we do this again for US Citizenship.

12/5/11 mailed packet for Naturalization

12/9/11 was received by USCIS.

4/6/12 received letter for fingerprint appn.

4/23/12 9am fingerprint appointment - done :-)

4/30/12 Recieved Letter for Interview - Sche. 5/31

5/31/12 Interview & Testing

5/31/12 Testing Approved - Waiting for next step

6/21/12 Rcvd email, placed application in the oath sched. que :-)

6/25/12 Rcvd letter - Oath Ceremony is on 7/11/12 @ 9:15am :-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello Yasi

I can't begin to imagine your frustration, I am so sorry. I am not sure of everything you have or have not done, or what is within your means to do, but here is a link and an interesting part in it, (**WRIT OF MANDAMUS:) reminded me of you. http://www.usaimmigrationattorney.com/Secu...tiveReview.html

*Met Online 3/11/05

*Met in person 3/11/06

*NOA1 5/1/06

*Imbra RFE received by CSC 7/18/06

*NOA2 8/10/06

*9/28/06 Packet Received

*10/11/06 Interview Success

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hello Yasi

I can't begin to imagine your frustration, I am so sorry. I am not sure of everything you have or have not done, or what is within your means to do, but here is a link and an interesting part in it, (**WRIT OF MANDAMUS:) reminded me of you. http://www.usaimmigrationattorney.com/Secu...tiveReview.html

huh? :blink: How did last week's Monday thread pop up? :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.