Dante & Geor

Can I stand in US citizens line

26 posts in this topic

No need to worry about that, JFK is my POE and also my final destination, going to live in NYC. Thanks for the advice anyway, I appreciate it :thumbs: :thumbs:

But you will still have to transport your own luggae, hubby won't be able to come help you until you get outside of the secure Homeland Security area. You will be moving your own luggage.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Talk about having you hands full - luggage, a 4 year old in your arm/hands and one in the oven. Yes, you will have your hands full.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

But you will still have to transport your own luggae, hubby won't be able to come help you until you get outside of the secure Homeland Security area. You will be moving your own luggage.

Yeah I know I'll be moving my own luggage but a stroller for my son is just not an option at all! He hates them, he isn't in one since he was 1yr old. He prefers walking, but by the time we get out of the airport, idk if he would be awake or at least partially awake, lol

Talk about having you hands full - luggage, a 4 year old in your arm/hands and one in the oven. Yes, you will have your hands full.

I know, full hands indeed, but there's nothing a mom can't do! Lol I just hope my son would be awake or at least sitting on the luggage or I will need to scream for :help:

10-24-2012: AOS, EAD, AP Sent

11-04-2012: NOA1 AOS, EAD, AP

11-06-2012: Biometrics App Letter

11-16-2012: My baby boy was born

11-19-2012: Biometrics Appointment

12-29-2012: AP Approved

01-04-2013: EAD Approved

01-10-2013: Combo Card Arrived

ceE0m5.png iZBZm5.png

O8N4m5.png Zn0gm5.png

I agree, some of these airports are the size of a giant soccer field, you will have to cross it to just get out to where you could even meet up with your husband.

Timeline

I agree, some of these airports are the size of a giant soccer field, you will have to cross it to just get out to where you could even meet up with your husband.

I'll take that into consideration. Thanks

ceE0m5.png iZBZm5.png

O8N4m5.png Zn0gm5.png

The line doesn't matter because you are going to go to secondary anyway, there is no seperate lines in secondary. You will be waiting until they process you in. There is a bunch of chairs or lack of chairs in secondary where you sit to wait to be processed in.

She won't necessarily go into secondary, just because she is a K-1

Timeline

Just a suggestion: When I traveled with my 2 year old, there was a point where she did not want the stroller, she wanted to walk, but I was so thankful to have it, cause I put all the things I was carrying on the stroller and made it much easier and lighter to push the stroller instead of lugging things around, plus my daughter wanted to help push the stroller, so it was easier to keep an eye on her standing in front of me while we both pushed.

sad_love_quote_13.gif

event.png[/img]

event.png

Timeline

Just a suggestion: When I traveled with my 2 year old, there was a point where she did not want the stroller, she wanted to walk, but I was so thankful to have it, cause I put all the things I was carrying on the stroller and made it much easier and lighter to push the stroller instead of lugging things around, plus my daughter wanted to help push the stroller, so it was easier to keep an eye on her standing in front of me while we both pushed.

My son is such an independent guy, I discard his stroller a few years ago, since it has no use at all. He doesn't have one at the moment. But he's so excited to be with dad again that we would do anything to get there and hug him. So I believe he will be helping me since I also can't carry him for a long time...

ceE0m5.png iZBZm5.png

O8N4m5.png Zn0gm5.png

Timeline

My son is such an independent guy, I discard his stroller a few years ago, since it has no use at all. He doesn't have one at the moment. But he's so excited to be with dad again that we would do anything to get there and hug him. So I believe he will be helping me since I also can't carry him for a long time...

:thumbs:

sad_love_quote_13.gif

event.png[/img]

event.png

When I entered the US on a K1 visa last year, I was told I couldn`t go through the USC/GC Holders lines. My USC then fiancee and our USC baby had to stand in line with me. We had to wait for a while. Not a big deal though. What is a few hours of dealing with customs compared to months of waiting for the visa?

Timeline

When I entered the US on a K1 visa last year, I was told I couldn`t go through the USC/GC Holders lines. My USC then fiancee and our USC baby had to stand in line with me. We had to wait for a while. Not a big deal though. What is a few hours of dealing with customs compared to months of waiting for the visa?

Thanks for the info... I'm planning on doing the USC line though, if it's wrong the worst they can tell me is to get to the other line, but I don't believe it will happen, I'm hoping to get some "pregnancy preferences" :whistle: and I will be alone, not with my fiance

ceE0m5.png iZBZm5.png

O8N4m5.png Zn0gm5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.