rawd

Affidavit of Support

7 posts in this topic

hello friends,

I would like to ask where to send the I-1864 form we are CR1 and when my husband send the payment thru money order.

Thanks for all your help here. In additional to that whats the next step after the AOS is it the IV?what are the requirements again?

hello friends,

I would like to ask where to send the I-1864 form we are CR1 and when my husband send the payment thru money order.

Thanks for all your help here. In additional to that whats the next step after the AOS is it the IV?what are the requirements again?

The address for where to send the AOS package is on the bar-coded cover sheet.

Why is he paying by mail order? Why not online? It saves about 2 weeks, at least.

Have you sent the DS-3032 by email yet? The acceptance of that triggers the IV bill being invoiced. Once that's appearing as PAID, you can submit the IV package.

What do you mean by "requirements"?

Perhaps you should head over to the NVC April thread: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/360415-nvc-filers-april-2012/ The first post contains links to guides and such that I compiled, and the second one is an FAQ I put together. It should help you if you read it yes.gif

The address for where to send the AOS package is on the bar-coded cover sheet.

Why is he paying by mail order? Why not online? It saves about 2 weeks, at least.

Have you sent the DS-3032 by email yet? The acceptance of that triggers the IV bill being invoiced. Once that's appearing as PAID, you can submit the IV package.

What do you mean by "requirements"?

Perhaps you should head over to the NVC April thread: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/360415-nvc-filers-april-2012/ The first post contains links to guides and such that I compiled, and the second one is an FAQ I put together. It should help you if you read it yes.gif

hello where can he see the bar coded sheet?yes i send the ds 3032 already last march 30 but he will pay the aos on monday since its holiday now.thank you.

requirements for IV when he will pay. I read that original birth certificate,marriage,police etc....

hello where can he see the bar coded sheet?yes i send the ds 3032 already last march 30 but he will pay the aos on monday since its holiday now.thank you.

requirements for IV when he will pay. I read that original birth certificate,marriage,police etc....

The bar-coded cover sheet is found on the payment portal after you pay the respective bill.

For the documents needed in the IV package, please refer to the link I posted in my last response. The first post contains an FAQ which I created that lists the documents. It's also listed in a few guides I linked to in that same post.

The bar-coded cover sheet is found on the payment portal after you pay the respective bill.

For the documents needed in the IV package, please refer to the link I posted in my last response. The first post contains an FAQ which I created that lists the documents. It's also listed in a few guides I linked to in that same post.

hi again it takes even 2 weeks for them to receive the money order that will send my husband even he is living in US?

hi again it takes even 2 weeks for them to receive the money order that will send my husband even he is living in US?

Well, he has to mail it to NVC first. Then it'll probably sit in the mailroom for a few days. Then they have to manually process it as it's not done online. Then you'll have to wait for confirmation from them that it was accepted. They'll then send you the bar-coded cover sheet that is included for the packages. And considering it's Easter this weekend, I'm sure there are officers taking vacation so productivity will be down.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.