TnJ

I-129F April 2012 filers

598 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

what exactly are you looking for?

i found the best way to examine the progress of my peers was through timelines. you can sort based on the most recent noa2 approval dates or you can view either approved or pending april petitions.

I should have been more specific in my question, my apologies. Are there any other April filers following this thread that have not been approved or gotten an RFE? When I check the timelines of other April filers, many of them have not logged into the site in quite some time. So I don't think the information shown is very reliable as far as the outstanding petitions are concerned. Thamks for any responses.

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

After 195 days Vermont finally came through and we received out NOA2 on 10/24/2012.

We are thrilled and looking forward to completing the final steps and starting our life in the US.

Timeline

After 195 days Vermont finally came through and we received out NOA2 on 10/24/2012.

We are thrilled and looking forward to completing the final steps and starting our life in the US.

Thanks for the reply. Well today is 196 for me so hoping I have a similar experience as your's and hear something soon. Good luck on the remainder of the process for you.

event.png

event.png

Thanks for the reply. Well today is 196 for me so hoping I have a similar experience as your's and hear something soon. Good luck on the remainder of the process for you.

190 days before our NOA2 over here, called uscis every day for a week and contacted our congressman. I would keep calling and asking for a tier 2. Today, one week after getting our Noa2, we got our nvc number. Be strong, it has to be coming for you!

K1 NOA1: April 18th, 2012
K1 NOA2: October 25th, 2012 (190 days at VSC, NO RFE)
NVC number: November 1st, 2012 (7 days after NOA2)
INTERVIEW: November 29th, 2012 (APPROVED)
POE: December 14th, 2012 (Miami)
MARRIAGE: December 21st, 2012 (the end of the world! lol)
AOS SENT: December 26th, 2012
AOS NOA1: December 31st, 2012
AP/EAD NOA1: December 28th, 2012
BIOMETRICS: January 31st, 2013
AP/EAD APPROVAL: February 20th, 2013
AP/EAD card in the mail: March 2nd, 2013

GREEN CARD APPROVED: September 17th, 2013 (no interview)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I should have been more specific in my question, my apologies. Are there any other April filers following this thread that have not been approved or gotten an RFE? When I check the timelines of other April filers, many of them have not logged into the site in quite some time. So I don't think the information shown is very reliable as far as the outstanding petitions are concerned. Thamks for any responses.

Still waiting for NOA 2 and my congresswoman said I need to give them additional 2 weeks before they can inquire about my case. I don't find her office helpful. They are not hasty to help at all.

event.png

event.png

Timeline

190 days before our NOA2 over here, called uscis every day for a week and contacted our congressman. I would keep calling and asking for a tier 2. Today, one week after getting our Noa2, we got our nvc number. Be strong, it has to be coming for you!

Thanks for the encouragement. I remember you getting your NOA2 while on vacation I believe. Good luck to you both on the remaing part of your process. It gets extremely frustrating but I know their are others in the same boat. Take care.....

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Still waiting for NOA 2 and my congresswoman said I need to give them additional 2 weeks before they can inquire about my case. I don't find her office helpful. They are not hasty to help at all.

Thanks for the response. I have also contacted my congressman as well. An inquiry was made but the answer I got was the same as the one I was getting when calling VSC. This was a few days ago when the time showing on the USCIS website was March 5 processing. Anyway the congressman told me that since they were processing March 5 there was nothing they could do to help me and I would have to wait until I was 45 days past approval time based on USCIS information. Bottom line I think it was a waste of a few hours on the phone and sending in forms to the congressman's office. I guess all there is to do really is just wait. Wishing there was a bit more justice in the system. Happy for all the other's being approved, but have to admit it's somewhat tough seeing one's days, weeks and in some cases a month after my petition being approved. Good luck to us.....

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Thanks for the response. I have also contacted my congressman as well. An inquiry was made but the answer I got was the same as the one I was getting when calling VSC. This was a few days ago when the time showing on the USCIS website was March 5 processing. Anyway the congressman told me that since they were processing March 5 there was nothing they could do to help me and I would have to wait until I was 45 days past approval time based on USCIS information. Bottom line I think it was a waste of a few hours on the phone and sending in forms to the congressman's office. I guess all there is to do really is just wait. Wishing there was a bit more justice in the system. Happy for all the other's being approved, but have to admit it's somewhat tough seeing one's days, weeks and in some cases a month after my petition being approved. Good luck to us.....

We are still waiting for NOA2. November 9th will be 7 months waiting....it is very frustrating and depressing. I am with CSC. I have done 2 service requests both stating that I will here a notice of action within 30 days......nothing yet!!!!

Congratulations on the new approvals!

Our K-1 and AOS Journey

05/12-05/22/10-met my sweetheart and family(had lots of fun!)
12/13-12/26/11-met again for engagement/Christmas
04/10/12-I-129F petition sent
04/13/12-USPS delivery confirmation
04/18/12-NOA1 text/email
04/21/12-NOA1(receipt 04/17/12)
10/10/12-NOA2 text
10/15/12-NOA2 letter received
10/27/12-NVC letter received
11/28/12-Medical Exam-PASSED
12/07/12-K-1 Interview-APPROVED

02/12/13-POE-Atlanta
03/04/13-Wedding
03/27/13-AOS,EAD,AP delivered
04/03/13-NOAs text/email
04/08/13-NOAs received
04/26/13-Biometrics appointment(walk-in done 04/17)

06/03/13-EAD card production/AP post decision approval

06/10/13-EAD/AP combo card received

04/04/14-AOS card production/decision

04/11/14-NOA2 welcome to the USA

04/12/14-Received GC

Congrats everybody! We already sent packet 3 today so just waiting to hear when the interview will be! :-)

K1 NOA1: April 18th, 2012
K1 NOA2: October 25th, 2012 (190 days at VSC, NO RFE)
NVC number: November 1st, 2012 (7 days after NOA2)
INTERVIEW: November 29th, 2012 (APPROVED)
POE: December 14th, 2012 (Miami)
MARRIAGE: December 21st, 2012 (the end of the world! lol)
AOS SENT: December 26th, 2012
AOS NOA1: December 31st, 2012
AP/EAD NOA1: December 28th, 2012
BIOMETRICS: January 31st, 2013
AP/EAD APPROVAL: February 20th, 2013
AP/EAD card in the mail: March 2nd, 2013

GREEN CARD APPROVED: September 17th, 2013 (no interview)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mar completed her medical yesterday with some harrassment from St. Lukes Medical Center staff. The elderly lady working the check-in desk kept insisting Mar provide her with an apporval letter from NVC. Mar only had the appointment letter from USEM as she is a K-1. The lady insisted so I called NVC and USEM. They both said the lady was wrong. Mar was allowed to complete day one with the lady calling her a liar and still asking for the NVC letter. Day 2 she received immunizations, CD, and papers. Nothing was mentioned about the NVC letter. I think this was just another filipina on a power trip but it upset Mar a lot, and she was very worried about her day 2 experience.

K1 Visa Timeline:

03/21/2012 Met in person

03/23/2012 Engaged

04/09/2012 I-129F mailed

04/13/2012 I-129F Received at TSC, forwarded to VSC

04/13/2012 NOA1 Date

04/13/2012 Check Cashed

04/19/2012 Received NOA1 letter

10/18/2012 NOA2-No RFE

10/23/2012 Received MNL case number from NVC

10/24/2012 Paid visa fee and scheduled interview

11/08/2012 Medical Completed

11/09/2012 CFO seminar and interview completed

11/19/2012 Interview USEM- VISA APPROVED

11/26/2012 Passport (and visa) in transit from post

11/27/2012 Visa Packet delivered/Air booked-business class all the way!!

12/05/2012 flew to Manila-CFO sticker-USA Bound

12/06/2012 Arrived USA-POE Washington DC!!!!!!!!!

12/12/2012 Wedding

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.