TnJ

I-129F April 2012 filers

598 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

181 days and our petition is APPROVED!!! NOA2 text received today in the AM.... checked the uscis website and APPROVED! thank god for no RFE'S :)

Keep your heads up APRIL Filers, things are moving in our directions now! :dance:

YES - Congrats!! At least some folks sent to VSC are being processed..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

A real Pump getting to see the April Filers start reporting in on NOA2's!!!!! :thumbs:

Just called USCIS Service number and got told they are working on March 5th, told him a week ago they told me they are working on March 14th!! How does this happen that they move backwards???? Gentleman could only tell me that sometimes it happens. :bonk:

Congrats to all that are getting looked at and lets get it going it going VSC!!!! :D

04/10/2012: NOA1

04/16/2012: Touched.

??/??/2012: NOA2 :wacko:

Time will be here by the time you know it, i think October is VSC April filer's month, by the looks of it they are starting with the early filers first, hopefully by the time you know it your day will be here. I waited 181 days for my NOA2 6 months exactly. I have all you others in my prayers on getting these approvals going! When you get that NOA2, a huge burden will be lifted from your shoulders and the worst part of waiting will be over!! kicking.gif i cried like a little baby this morning all happy tears! :D

Thanks for the praters u were lucky that u waited only 6 months!! I have high hopes this month wikl be april filers month!! I want that moment ur living!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It's hard to believe that after all these months of waiting and worrying and getting upset at how slow things were moving, April filers are FINALLY getting approvals at VSC.

I only hope that they continue moving through April and not move backwards or come to a standstill!

Good Luck everyone!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Good luck for tomorrow April filers (esp VSC)

I wouldn't count on it.

K-1 Timeline

Aug 2009 - Met online

18 Mar 2010 - Met up in person for first time in CA. Best vacation ever!

21 Apr 2011 - He proposed!

28 Mar 2012 - Sends in I-129F

02 Apr 2012 - Received NOA1.

05 Oct 2012 - Got RFE.

10 Oct 2012 - Sends in RFE as requested.

29 Oct 2012 - NOA2 after exactly 7 months!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Does VSC just update approvals/RFE's once a day? It seems like there were a lot of approvals earlier and then no more movement for the past couple of hours.

Where do you go to see a list of approvals from VSC?

event.png

event.png

Does VSC just update approvals/RFE's once a day? It seems like there were a lot of approvals earlier and then no more movement for the past couple of hours.

I'm not sure I understand, but are you referring to Igor's List here on VJ? If that is your reference, you cannot count on that to show you the amount of approvals/RFEs. That is only dependent on whether or not members update their timeline, and even then, we are only a small percentage of filers. It does give good estimates of rates such as VSC filers currently waiting about 6.5 months on average.

Where do you go to see a list of approvals from VSC?

You can go here: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=1&visa=1&scenter=2&option=1&sortby=2

Immigration Timelines--> Processing Status: Igor's List--> toggle the options for form, service center, approved/unapproved petitions etc.

Edited by ToddnJessa

Our K-1 and AOS Journey

05/12-05/22/10-met my sweetheart and family(had lots of fun!)
12/13-12/26/11-met again for engagement/Christmas
04/10/12-I-129F petition sent
04/13/12-USPS delivery confirmation
04/18/12-NOA1 text/email
04/21/12-NOA1(receipt 04/17/12)
10/10/12-NOA2 text
10/15/12-NOA2 letter received
10/27/12-NVC letter received
11/28/12-Medical Exam-PASSED
12/07/12-K-1 Interview-APPROVED

02/12/13-POE-Atlanta
03/04/13-Wedding
03/27/13-AOS,EAD,AP delivered
04/03/13-NOAs text/email
04/08/13-NOAs received
04/26/13-Biometrics appointment(walk-in done 04/17)

06/03/13-EAD card production/AP post decision approval

06/10/13-EAD/AP combo card received

04/04/14-AOS card production/decision

04/11/14-NOA2 welcome to the USA

04/12/14-Received GC

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

""On October 3, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.""

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

OMG!! what's the next step VJ filers??? :help:

Timeline

""On October 3, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.""

Congratulations!!

We got the same date of NOA1 i hope we get ours this week.

Our K1 Journey

April 5 2012 : Sent I-129F

April 9 2012 : NOA1

October 15 2012 : NOA2 (189 days)

Timeline

How will i know that the NVC recieved the papers already? an the manila embassy got it already? :help:

After a week or two call the NVC and ask for the MNL Case number and then you can pay in BPI. Make sure that you have to schedule an appointment after 2weeks when you had the MNL case number so that your papers will be in USEM already. Good Luck!

Our K1 Journey

April 5 2012 : Sent I-129F

April 9 2012 : NOA1

October 15 2012 : NOA2 (189 days)

Congrats!!! Now comes the waiting!! Be strong dont lose hope and keep a postive mind!! Search the visjourney website so u can start looking at the next step.... Update ur timeline...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.