polli2009

I-130 for Sister filled 2003 - no NOA at all

5 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hello all. My first time actually asking about my TOO LONG case.

I-130 petition for me, filled by my US Citizen Sister SRC040285.... Filled directly in TX

Filled: NOV 05, 2003

Notice Date: NOV 07, 2003

Transferred: FEB, 2004

Status Online: On February 18, 2004, we transferred this case I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN to an office in DALLAS TX

for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made...

LUD: APR 26, 2008 (Last Updated Date) and same status above

THAT´S IT. NOTHING, NO NOA2 SINCE 2003!!!

MADE PHONE CALL TO USCIS ON: FEB 08, 2012. 30 DAYS PASSED, NO ANSWER

EMAILED TO TSC (SRC) ON: MAR 16, 2012. 13 DAYS PASSED, AND NO ANSWER...

WHY ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THE REAL STATUS OF YOUR CASE WITH USCIS??? DO YOU NEED A LAWYER JUST TO FIND OUT YOUR REAL STATUS?

I KNOW MY CASE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PROCESSED A LONG TIME AGO BUT NO NOA AT ALL!!!

TKS FOR COMMENTS, IDEAS, RECOMM...

USCIS normally puts these type of I-130s (F4) on the shelf in storage until time closer to what they finalize in USCIS. Given that you have another 4 years before a visa is available, I'd say another 2 years without NOA2 would be normal.

And you do have NOA1 - your sister received paper from USCIS (I-797) saying they received the petition, giving you a case number.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

URGENT PLEASE COMMMENT FEEDBACK!!!

AFTER 2 MONTHS OF EMAILING USCIS, I RECEIVED A DIRECT EMAIL FROM A USCIS OFFICER SAYING:

This receipt number shows to be for OS-155A and not Form I-130. Please provide me a receipt number for Form I-130.

XM0210

Immigration Services Officer

USCIS - Texas Service Center

AFTER THAT I EMAILED MY SCANNED NOA WITH THE RECEIPT NUMBER AND WAITING FOR RESPONSE!!!!

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Looks like USCIS might have made an error, you can call USCIS and let them know of this error and they might consider ur request for expedite..The wait time of 10yrs is evenly spread between USCIS and NVC...if you spend more time at USCIS then you will have less waiting time at NVC and vice versa..

Good Luck..:thumbs:

Filed: Timeline

URGENT PLEASE COMMMENT FEEDBACK!!!AFTER 2 MONTHS OF EMAILING USCIS, I RECEIVED A DIRECT EMAIL FROM A USCIS OFFICER SAYING:This receipt number shows to be for OS-155A and not Form I-130. Please provide me a receipt number for Form I-130. XM0210Immigration Services OfficerUSCIS - Texas Service CenterAFTER THAT I EMAILED MY SCANNED NOA WITH THE RECEIPT NUMBER AND WAITING FOR RESPONSE!!!!

Let us know the response!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.