4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my cousin had his interview in aug 2011 .officer told the couple they dont have enough evidence and she will mailed the decision.7 months didnt heard nething from them.a letter came few days back asking for more evidence and my cousin provided all that .just wondering wats goin on and is he in a good shape please help.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my cousin had his interview in aug 2011 .officer told the couple they dont have enough evidence and she will mailed the decision.7 months didnt heard nething from them.a letter came few days back asking for more evidence and my cousin provided all that .just wondering wats goin on and is he in a good shape please help.

What kind of visa did the couple petition for?

It sounds like they are in Administrative Processing and they need more documents showing maybe relationship proof

AP can take a while and there is not time frame for completion

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Is this for AOS after a K1 fiancee visa? What proof did they show the first time and what the second time?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

If the interview was for adjustment of status then I'd say no, they're not in good shape. Being asked for additional evidence 7 months after the interview is not a good sign. If the IO was inclined to approve them they would have done so by now. The IO is probably inclined to deny, and is giving them one last chance to make their case.

Anyway, this is like trying to read tea leaves after someone has washed out the cup. You haven't given us enough information to make any informed comments.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.