4 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Colombia
Timeline

On the G-325 for my wife, the K1 visa holder, I have entered the A number as it appears on our I-797 NOA2.

On the G-325 for the two children (k2 visa holders), should I 1) leave it blank, 2) enter "None" or 3) enter the A# from the I-797 NOA2?

Thanks beforehand.

Timeline

On the G-325 for my wife, the K1 visa holder, I have entered the A number as it appears on our I-797 NOA2.

On the G-325 for the two children (k2 visa holders), should I 1) leave it blank, 2) enter "None" or 3) enter the A# from the I-797 NOA2?

Thanks beforehand.

Similar issue is: the instructions on the site say to write the Full Name A number on the back of each photo that accompanies a G-325.

That's fine for the K1 visa holder.

For K2s?

Interestingly, the I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization) has a blank that says:

"Alien Registration Number (A-Number) or I-94 Number (if any)"

It's also interesting that the USCIS instructions don't say a word about photos being needed with the G-325. How would I know if it weren't for VJ?!

Thank you again VJ!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Similar issue is: the instructions on the site say to write the Full Name A number on the back of each photo that accompanies a G-325.

That's fine for the K1 visa holder.

For K2s?

Interestingly, the I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization) has a blank that says:

"Alien Registration Number (A-Number) or I-94 Number (if any)"

It's also interesting that the USCIS instructions don't say a word about photos being needed with the G-325. How would I know if it weren't for VJ?!

Thank you again VJ!

There are no photos for the G-325A... not technically. The I-485 form requires photos and a G-325A, for biometrics reasons, so they can be "grouped" together.

Timeline

But can someone tell me what to put on the back of the photos for the K2s

For the K1 I know it is the full name and the "A #"

For the K2s, obviously the full name should be there. But what do I do instead of the "A #", since technically, the K2s don't have an "A #"?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.