Bhes&Heri

pregnancy during k1 visa pls help!!

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, we filled our k1 visa last october 10 2011, we got our noah1 october 15, i visited her feb 12 2012 at her provinced at samar philippines,it was my 2nd visit but accidentally, she got pregnant, and she is 6weeks pregnant now, unfortunately we got an RFE last march 8 2012, then i sent back the rest document last march 12 2012, we are still waiting for our noah2 now, u think guys it will cause a delay of our noah2 since she is pregnant? or it will affect on her interview? if i got the noah2 and then call the embassy for her interview do i need to tell them that she is pregnant? pls help us guy.. ur reponse will be much appreciated..tnx so much.

Timeline

Hi, we filled our k1 visa last october 10 2011, we got our noah1 october 15, i visited her feb 12 2012 at her provinced at samar philippines,it was my 2nd visit but accidentally, she got pregnant, and she is 6weeks pregnant now, unfortunately we got an RFE last march 8 2012, then i sent back the rest document last march 12 2012, we are still waiting for our noah2 now, u think guys it will cause a delay of our noah2 since she is pregnant? or it will affect on her interview? if i got the noah2 and then call the embassy for her interview do i need to tell them that she is pregnant? pls help us guy.. ur reponse will be much appreciated..tnx so much.

We here in the VIETNAM forum are very good but the best place for you will still be the PHILIPPINES forum.whistling.gif

BTW. No one accidently gets pregnant.

Moved to the proper forum.

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Timeline

We here in the VIETNAM forum are very good but the best place for you will still be the PHILIPPINES forum.whistling.gif

BTW. No one accidently gets pregnant.

im sorry.. i did'nt noticed i was browsing at VIETNAM FORUMs..anyways tnx so much.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

No it doesn't affect the interview or the petition. They only care if the baby is born before the visa is issued.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

No it doesn't affect the interview or the petition. They only care if the baby is born before the visa is issued.

Tnx so much, she is on her 6 weeks it still long time for her to deliver the baby, her due date is on nOvember, and we are waiting for noah2 now. hopefully we got it this last week of march..tnx so much for ur reply, :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

This depends on the country... A VJ member who's fiance became pregnant while waiting for the interview in VN was told that she had to wait until the baby was born to prove paternity. His daughter died while waiting for the consulate to approve the visa. Health care isnt the same everywhere...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

I know of two K1 couples that completed the visa process with pregnacy. One of the big program they was worried about was the flight to the USA....they was told she had to be less then 8 months. Both couples didn't have a problem during interview or possible RFE due to pregnacy during the K1 process. One of the two K1 visa applicant passed her interview in January of this year with no problems or delays. Good Luck on your journey. :thumbs:

April 02, 2011 10:13AM I-129F Mailed to USCIS Dallas, Texas

April 04, 2011 12:25PM Delivered at USCIS Dallas, TX signed by C.Thornquist

April 08, 2011 12:20AM NOA1 (notification by email)

April 08, 2011 Personal Check USCIS, Credited from account.

April 11, 2011 11:52AM Rec I-797C, Notice of Action by mail. NOA1 Notice Date April 06, 2011

Sept. 23, 2011 Notification of Approval of NOA2 (Text Message)

Jan. 03, 2012 K1 Visa APPROVED (USA EMBASSY MANILA)

March 21, 2012 POE Dallas, Texas

event.png

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

It won't slow you down unless she gives birth before the visa is issued or a positive sputum could seriously delay the process, hopefully the medical won't be an issue and she can be here prior to her 8 month.

Hey, by the way, how do you accidently get pregnant? Please share -- that is one accident I'd like to avoid. :D

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

It won't slow you down unless she gives birth before the visa is issued or a positive sputum could seriously delay the process, hopefully the medical won't be an issue and she can be here prior to her 8 month.

Hey, by the way, how do you accidently get pregnant? Please share -- that is one accident I'd like to avoid. :D

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Timeline

So that's how it happened -- then I'll get a box of 12 and double-up each time to prevent that type of accident.

Edited by Leatherneck

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

So that's how it happened -- then I'll get a box of 12 and double-up each time to prevent that type of accident.

No no, don't double up :ph34r:

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Timeline

No no, don't double up :ph34r:

:rofl: Ok, guess I better not do that.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.