Albert and Karol

I-129F form filed in March???

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline

anyone out there also file the I-129F K-1 fiance visa in March? the form is edition 11/23/2010 with expiration date of 2/29/2012. I got rejected because it was an outdated form. but the website says it is still accepted.

am I the only one that has this problem right now? did others get there approved anyways?

hate to think that I got a newbie working at the USCIS.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

anyone out there also file the I-129F K-1 fiance visa in March? the form is edition 11/23/2010 with expiration date of 2/29/2012. I got rejected because it was an outdated form. but the website says it is still accepted.

am I the only one that has this problem right now? did others get there approved anyways?

I also filed in March with that same form that was on the USCIS site... What kind of rejection did you get? Did you get a letter stating that it's the wrong form?

I also filed in March with that same form that was on the USCIS site... What kind of rejection did you get? Did you get a letter stating that it's the wrong form?

]]

Also, where did you file your form? Did you send it to the Lewisville, TX lockbox?

K1
VSC NOA1 --- March 8, 2012
NOA2 --- October 11, 2012
Visa Approved --- December 17, 2012
POE --- December 22, 2012

AOS
AOS/EAD/AP NOA1 --- March 4, 2013
Biometrics --- April 3, 2013

EAD/AP received --- May 16, 2013

AOS Interview --- August 9, 2013

GC in production --- August 9, 2013

GC received --- August 17, 2013

N400

Approved May, 2018

Oath May, 2018

I130 - Nebraska SC

NOA1 - August 30, 2018

Case approved - August 28, 2019

NVC -

Interview -

I am the USC who brought my fiancé here on a K1,  who's now a USC and is now filing for his mother - whose case just got approved :)

Filed: Timeline

i mailed my I-129 on feb 25 and they got it on feb 28. but they never return anything to me (so far..lol) but they did cash my check so i assumed they never reject it.

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

Timeline

This is straight from the USCIS website, so it should be fine. I'm thinking you may have sent it to the wrong place...

"Note on Expiration: USCIS continues to accept the 11/23/10 edition of Form I-129F available here despite the passing of the form's expiration date. An updated form will be posted as soon as it becomes available."

K1

AOS

N400

Approved May, 2018

Oath May, 2018

I130 - Nebraska SC

NOA1 - August 30, 2018

NVC -

Interview -

I am the USC who brought my fiancé here on a K1,  who's now a USC and is now filing for his mother - whose case just got approved :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh great! I was going to be filing anytime now. So should I wait until the new form is out because I don't want to have the problem of them returning it because they think the form is outdated.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline

i received this letter: the application/petition was filed on an outdated version of this form. please resubmit your application/petition on the current version of this form.

THERE'S ONLY ONE VERSION, the 11/23/2010 form. and as stated before, the website says it is still accepted.

i sent it to the dallas, tx lockbox.

i am very upset that this is causing further delay to be married.

Timeline

I would print out a copy of what it says on their website and re-submit. Sounds like you did get a rookie.

K1

AOS

N400

Approved May, 2018

Oath May, 2018

I130 - Nebraska SC

NOA1 - August 30, 2018

NVC -

Interview -

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I would print out a copy of what it says on their website and re-submit. Sounds like you did get a rookie.

I also submitted the same form with expirartion date 02/29/2012 i mailed my i129f on 03/16/2012. I received noa1 text on 03/23/2012. Ill let you know if they reject my application because of the expired date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.