9 posts in this topic

I received an NoA today, dated March 16th, that states:

This is to advise you that in order to speed up processing we have transferred the above case to the following USCIS office for processing:

• California Service Center

I have my Biometrics on Monday in ATL too.

Does this mean no interview?

Also, does anyone know how fast California are getting through the cases?

K1 Process:

• I-192F: NoA 1 received - March 15, 2011
  • I-192F: NoA 2 received - July 6 - Approved in 113 Days!
  • Packet 3 received - August 1-ish
  • Medical - August 19
  • Packet 3 completed and returned - August 24
  • Packet 3 logged at Embassy - September 21
  • Interview: Oct 26, 2011 - Approved!
  • PoE: Atlanta - November 08
  • Civil Ceremony - December 29

Time : 7 months, 8 days

Adjustment of Status Process:

• Filing AoS - February 17, 2012
  • NoA 1 received - February 23
  • Case transferred to CSC - March 20
  • Biometrics appointment - March 26
  • Wedding - April 6th
  • RFE October 15th, have until January to send in information.
  • Sent back information - December 5th
  • APPROVED! - December 22nd!

Time : 10 months, 6 days

Total Duration of journey : 1 year, 9 months, 8 days.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

No it does not mean no interview. You still have the possibility to get an interview even if its sent to CSC.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ours case was transferred on 12/21/2011 until now we are waiting for some information.

We received the EAD/AP last month. That's about it.

Ours case was transferred on 12/21/2011 until now we are waiting for some information.

We received the EAD/AP last month. That's about it.

Same here. Transferred 1/4/12, EAD/AP at the beginning of Feb, then zilch

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi there..we filed our adjust status on dec.15 last year and i had my biometrics done on jan.12 but unfortunately when i checked my case this morning it says like this "On March 26, 2012, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to another office for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending blah blah blah"! what i don't understand is why they had to transfer my case i hope there's no problem?

I received an NoA today, dated March 16th, that states:

I have my Biometrics on Monday in ATL too.

Does this mean no interview?

we filed at the end of oct -begining of nov and our case was transfered to CSC and we are still waiting. They are not fast at all (most likey won't have an interview due it was transfered to csc)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Same here..sent ours early November and case transfered to CSC. Biometrics done, EAD in hand in late January then absolutely nothing. Completely ridiculous. Why are they transferring cases if it in fact slows the process? It is depressing to see everyone that has had interviews have their GC's in hand! Wishing now we had an interview!

May, 2010 became penpals

Many, many phone calls and letters

September 10, 2010 met for first time in Rome. Love at first site, absolutely.

October, 2010 visited him in England.

December 31, 2010 he came here for Christmas/New Years. Engaged New Year's Eve.

January 21, 2011 Sent I-129F

January 22, 2011 Delivered Lewisville, TX

January 27, 2011 Received email notification of NOA1, case forwarded to VSC

January 29, 2011 Received hard copy NOA1 via snail mail

February 11, 2011 Visited him in England for 10 blissful days and met his wonderful family

April 23, 2011 Spent 10 amazing days together in Cancun and wished even more that we could go home together!

May 24, 2011 NOA2!!! Finally!! We are absolutely thrilled!

July 1, 2011 Medical with Knightsbridge Doctors (all is well!)

July 2, 2011 Mailed ready documents to London embassy via signature delivery

July 5, 2011 Embassy signed for documents

July 18, 2011 Received Packet 4

July 29, 2011 Flying to London for visit with my love and his family! So excited

August 24, 2011 Interview approved!!

POE:

October 9, 2011 Wedding

Same here..sent ours early November and case transfered to CSC. Biometrics done, EAD in hand in late January then absolutely nothing. Completely ridiculous. Why are they transferring cases if it in fact slows the process? It is depressing to see everyone that has had interviews have their GC's in hand! Wishing now we had an interview!

I am planning on setting up an Infopass at my local office in Houston. HAving the EAD and AP is not very pressing but generally we want to put this behind and don't have to worry about anything related to this until ROC time.

I believe had seen however a few postings here of people having already GC that were transferred -but maybe I am wrong-

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I'm in a similar situation of filing an AOS in early February, recently receiving the EAD and getting a letter about the case being transferred to CSC a few weeks ago. I'm getting mixed responses about how long this might take to the get the green card because online the CSC says 2007 (!), but some people on this thread seem to have been waiting since Oct/Nov 2011, while others say it should be 2-3 months. Any updates from those whose case was transferred late last year?...should I be expecting to wait that long (clearly I'm way later in the processing line)? I'm just wondering mostly because my husband and I want to travel over the summer and I'm wondering if the green card will come through by then. Thanks for any help!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.