chanmey

confused and worried.. need your help pls

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys,

i need your help. last 2010 we filed our k1 application. unfortunately, my fiance filed it online, (he got confused when he filed it.) He had been calling USCIS for the updates, but apparently they're having a hard time tracing our papers, although they encashed the money order. We hadn't received NOA1 or case number yet so the supervisor (customer-service in USCIS) told him to start the application over again and they told him that they will just refund the money. After a few weeks, he got back his money. My question is, if i will be interviewed by the consul, and ask me if i have filed k1 petition before, should i state my previous case? will they able to track my former application even if we had no case number yet? i know i should tell the truth during the interview, but will i include this if ever they'll ask me if i have previous k1 application? thanks for your help..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

There is no such thing as filing on-line -whatever you fiance is telling you. So in case your next time is successful (but from what you are writing you should really ask your fiance to review the process - for example VJ guides) you do not have state you previous case cause it never existed (you did not get NOA1).

There is no such thing as filing on-line -whatever you fiance is telling you. So in case your next time is successful (but from what you are writing you should really ask your fiance to review the process - for example VJ guides) you do not have state you previous case cause it never existed (you did not get NOA1).

:thumbs::yes:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

How did they "encash the money order" if he filed online?

This story does not make much sense.

Otherwise follow marklovetina's advice.

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2008-12-02

I-129F Receipt Notice : 2008-12-05

RFE: 2009-02-26

Approval Notice: 2009-03-13

NVC Received: 2009-03-23

Left NVC: 2009-05-12

Stuck at NVC 50 days

Interview: 2009-06-23 Passed!

Visa picked up: 2009-06-25

POE Detroit: 2009-07-04

Married: 2009-09-11

Filed for AOS: 2009-09-22

Biometrics taken: 2009-10-29

Advance Parole approved 2009-11-04

Employment Authorization approved 2009-11-04

AOS Appointment 2009-12-15

AOS Approved 2009-12-15

Green Card Received 2010-01-02

Filed for ROC: 2011-09-17

ROC approved 2012-03-21

Green Card Received 2012-03-26

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

If your fiance properly filed a K-1 petition -- they cash the check/money order, NO refund.

A K-1 can not be filed via the internet. You need more details from your fiance or you misunderstood what happened.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

As others have said, you cannot file for a K1 online. It simply isn't possible. Your fiance needs to review the process and figure out the proper procedures. There are guides here on VJ that are a tremendous help.

How did they "encash the money order" if he filed online?

This story does not make much sense.

Otherwise follow marklovetina's advice.

good.gifgood.gifgood.gif

Philippians 4:13...I can do all things through Christ who strengthens meGC Received: 02/04/2012

Useful Links for K-1 Visa Petition for USEM Philippines:

Packet 3 for K-1: http://photos.state....3__rtf2_001.pdf

St Luke's Website: http://www.slec.ph/u...ml#clinic-hours

Link to Schedule Interview: http://cgifederal.force.com/

CFO Website for Seminar: http://www.cfo.gov.p...onals&catid=140

Povery Guideline: http://www.uscis.gov...form/i-864p.pdf

Website to Download DS 156, 156K, & 157: http://travel.state....forms_1342.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.