Mr_Mohamed

I NEED HELP PLEASE :'(

27 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

you r not being rude .. but in the same time do not tell me it cannot be done .. everything is still possible .. i know everything is too expensive .. but at least if u got a job the profit might satisfy u . not like egypt .. and yes i got money do carry on my immigration steps .. but i was asking about how ? my question was all about how to make it ? :)

u know what ? u know why i am having such isseus .. that's only because i wanna make it legally .. i got a friend of mine who has went to usa last february , he has got only one month tourism visa . & u know what .. he's still there . he's got a job and he's living with someone of our friends .. u see .. he broke the law and of course he's illegal .. but he has done it ..

You might be grossly mistaken if you make that assumption. The cost of living in the US is very high and even if you had a job, it can prove to be difficult to support the high cost of living. It might seem like coming to the US migh solve all your problems and you will have a better life than in Egypt but before you come, I would advise you answer the following question foremost: How difficult will it be for me to find a decent paying job to support my family? To answer this question, it might be advisable to search for jobs already while you are still in Egypt and this might also be able to answer your question of how to get there if the company might be willing to sponsor you for a work visa.

Sure you could go the illegal route. But I have met many illegals here and they will tell you the same thing they tell me, life as an illegal immigrant is not worth it here. Look at all you will be givingup, the chance to ever go back home, visit your families. And it will be very difficult for you to live a normal life here and you will always be looking over your shoulders.

USCIS

07/24/2011 Got married in Toronto

09/12/2011 Filed I-130

09/13/2011 NOA1

09/16/2011 Touched

03/23/2012 NOA2 (192 days from NOA1 date)

NVC

05/08/12: NVC Case Number, IIN, BID Received

05/08/12: Filled DS261 Online

05/08/12: Sent Optin Email for Electronic Processing

05/08/12: AOS Fee Paid

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Maybe get a job in Egypt with an American company with an eye towards eventually getting into U.S. by way of them ?

that was good idea .. but i guess it's a silly dream .. my friend .. there is no egyptian companies hiring ppl right here .. and if u'r lucky .. u will get a job in any egyptian company .. how much do u think u gonna get ? between 1000-2000 egyptian pounds

1 american $ = 6 egyptian pounds .. that means u will get about 200 $ monthly .. so .. LOL

do u have a link for american companies in usa that i could use it to send them my resume ?

Filed: Timeline

You may qualify to immigrate to the United States if you are:

A spouse or immediate relative of an American citizen or legal permanent resident (Doesn't apply to you)

The fiancé of an American citizen (Doesn't apply to you)

A prospective employee of an employer in the United States :thumbs:

Selected through the Diversity Visa (DV) lottery program :thumbs:

http://egypt.usembassy.gov/consular/iv.html

K1 Visa

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

I-129F Sent : 2011-09-23

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-09-27

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-01-18

NVC Received : 2012-02-02

NVC Left : 2012-02-06

Consulate Received: 2012-02-07

Packet 3 Received : 2012-02-21

Packet 3 Sent : 2012-02-27

Packet 4 Received : 2012-03-02

Interview Date : 2012-03-27

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2012-04-06

US Entry : 2012-04-29

Marriage : 2012-05-24

Comments : Happily married! :)

I-129f was approved in 113 days from your NOA1 date.

Interview took 182 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Timeline

You may qualify to immigrate to the United States if you are:

A spouse or immediate relative of an American citizen or legal permanent resident (Doesn't apply to you)

The fiancé of an American citizen (Doesn't apply to you)

A prospective employee of an employer in the United States :thumbs:

Selected through the Diversity Visa (DV) lottery program :thumbs:

http://egypt.usembassy.gov/consular/iv.html

Thank You So Much . but i still need help .. do u have any link to search for job allover usa ? i mean a place that would allow me to apply for work ..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

Thank You So Much . but i still need help .. do u have any link to search for job allover usa ? i mean a place that would allow me to apply for work ..

You do realize that there are millions of people like you ? Don't want to discourage you but it is very difficult to find employer that will sponsor you for a work visa (which - as I said - is temporary) and even harder to find one that will sponsor you for a green card (that will really allow you to immigrate).

http://www.lawjobs.com/index.jsp <- try this?

I think if you could get the help of your friends in the US who know some lawyers that could hook you up.. would be the way to go.

K1 Visa

thank you for your reply ..

yes but that yearly option will 100% depends on luck .. but it's still an option ..

but , i have another solution and it got alot of questions .. for example .. i can go and get a tourism visa .. and i go to USA and leave my wife in egypt .. in that case , can i get a work ? can i study at any college ? what if i can do that ? will i have a temporary residence ? and if i get it .. will i be able to bring up my wife to come to me ?

I don't think student visa would be the best choice for you if you want to immigrate. Student visa requires the students to maintain full-time student status. And are allowed only 20hours/week to work. It would be too expensive considering that you are a professional in your field for several years, and have a wife to support. Others have also pointed that out so I would just recommend Work visa or DV.

K1 Visa

Timeline

You do realize that there are millions of people like you ? Don't want to discourage you but it is very difficult to find employer that will sponsor you for a work visa (which - as I said - is temporary) and even harder to find one that will sponsor you for a green card (that will really allow you to immigrate).

i know my dear .. there are billions .. not millions .. but everybody has his own chance .. and i guess i will try it .. thank you so much

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Seriously i want to thank everyone .. thank you my friends for posting and aswering me .. even if u'r discourgeing me .. thank you very much

http://www.monster.com is a very large job search site

Edited by Adriene H

I-130

2011-08-20 Posted

2011-08-31 NOA1

2011-09-03 Touch

2011-11-18 Sent Expedite Request to USCIS

2011-12-09 Response Received for Exepedite Request

"Wait your turn" in a nutshell

2011-12-02 Sent Expedite Request to US Representative Ed Royce

2012-01-27 Sent Expedite Request to Immigration Ombudsman

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Barbara Boxer

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Dianne Feinstein

2012-03-08 Case transferred to field office for additional processing

2012-03-23 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-05-10 Transferred to another office for processing

2012-05-14 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-06-05 Approved NOA2

2012-07-17 NVC Case/Invoice # Received

Petitioner: US Born Citizen (Wife)

Beneficiary: British Born Citizen (Husband)

Your I-130 was approved in 279 days from your NOA1 date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.