fabio

I have a question of my case is F2b

7 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hello sir,

I am single male 27 years old from Jordan my mom get the green card via F3 application and automatically all my family get the green card (my dad and my 2 brothers) except me because I am older than 21 as u know .I have application since NOV/2010 through my mom(she is permanent president) is called I 130 for unmarried son older than 21 (I-797c).My questions are:

1-Do you know when I will get the green card "the processing time" the minimum and the maximum time??

For LPR applying, this wait would be about 8-10 years. It does take long for this process.

event.png

event.png

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths." (Proverbs 3, 5-6)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello sir,

I am single male 27 years old from Jordan my mom get the green card via F3 application and automatically all my family get the green card (my dad and my 2 brothers) except me because I am older than 21 as u know .I have application since NOV/2010 through my mom(she is permanent president) is called I 130 for unmarried son older than 21 (I-797c).My questions are:

1-Do you know when I will get the green card "the processing time" the minimum and the maximum time??

you can have a idea when you will be current. www.myprioritydate.com select option F2B then your priority date on your receipt. It is a long wait for the F2b but Good luck!!!

SPOUSE OF USC

I 485 - I 765 - I 130 PACKAGE MAILED SEPT 12, 2014

I 765 - RECEIPT DATE SEPT 16, 2014

I 130 - RECEIPT DATE SEPT 16, 2014

I 485 - RECEIPT DATE SEPT 16, 2014

RECEIVED ALL RECEIPT IN MAIL SEPT 22, 2014

WAITING FOR BIOMETRICS EXAM!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hello sir,

since it takes a very long time, one can have an estimated guess based on the current visa bulletin, and checking every month and year, but nobody knows what the priority dates will be in over 8 years.

and your mother can become a USC while your waiting, and you would change category to F1 and it would be a year or two less. there are many variables to consider.

Edited by aleful

Timeline

For LPR applying, this wait would be about 8-10 years. It does take long for this process.

Thank you very much sir <<<

1- they told my mom when she applied my application i will wait only for 3-5 years and each country had different waiting time

IS THAT RIGHT?????

2- and my family moved in 2010 So according to your calculation I have to wait them for 10 years and I must be a single to take it it is very difficult for me so do u have any idea how can i change my priority and make it fast ??

you can have a idea when you will be current. www.myprioritydate.com select option F2B then your priority date on your receipt. It is a long wait for the F2b but Good luck!!!

1- they told my mom when she applied my application i will wait only for 3-5 years and each country had different waiting time

IS THAT RIGHT?????

2- and my family moved in 2010 So according to your calculation I have to wait them for 10 years and I must be a single to take it it is very difficult for me so do u have any idea how can i change my priority and make it fast ??

since it takes a very long time, one can have an estimated guess based on the current visa bulletin, and checking every month and year, but nobody knows what the priority dates will be in over 8 years.

and your mother can become a USC while your waiting, and you would change category to F1 and it would be a year or two less. there are many variables to consider.

IS THAT RIGHT?????

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

IS THAT RIGHT?????

IS THAT RIGHT?????

IS THAT RIGHT?????

1- since then the visa bulletin retrogressed, meaning gone backwards, they are currently working with cases from 2003, that's why you have to check the bulletin every month, on how it's doing, not 10 years but more than 8 yes.

for children over 21 there is no fast way to come, when your mother becomes a US Citizen the category will change, and the wait will be a year or two less, but always over 6 years.

sorry but there is no fast way, and you cannot marry until she becomes a US Citizn. now married children of cititens take longer time, over 10 years.

Timeline

1- since then the visa bulletin retrogressed, meaning gone backwards, they are currently working with cases from 2003, that's why you have to check the bulletin every month, on how it's doing, not 10 years but more than 8 yes.

for children over 21 there is no fast way to come, when your mother becomes a US Citizen the category will change, and the wait will be a year or two less, but always over 6 years.

sorry but there is no fast way, and you cannot marry until she becomes a US Citizn. now married children of cititens take longer time, over 10 years.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR >>>

WOW MAN this is very bad news ......

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.