boboroad

The Bill gets signed today, a step backwards

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

This is a little out there, but let's annex Mexico.

Yep, that's right - make it the next state. We could tax all of it's citizens - which would now be US citizens. We could use the resources (including the people), pay them a fair wage since they'd now be subject to US labour laws, as Mexico developed there'd be no need for all these dangerous trips across the desert, because they'd already be in America!

I think there's some serious benefits to the idea. Think about it.

Make sure you're wearing clean knickers. You never know when you'll be run over by a bus.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
This is a little out there, but let's annex Mexico.

Yep, that's right - make it the next state. We could tax all of it's citizens - which would now be US citizens. We could use the resources (including the people), pay them a fair wage since they'd now be subject to US labour laws, as Mexico developed there'd be no need for all these dangerous trips across the desert, because they'd already be in America!

I think there's some serious benefits to the idea. Think about it.

Yeah right, what is Mexico putting on the table? Why not pick up the Philippines and every other third country in the world and make it a state.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

A whole bunch of new land to develop, if nothing else.

I don't know what their primary industry is down there, but I do know that they've picked up manufacturing jobs that used to be in the US (as I find out every time one of my clients' phone system breaks - they all say "Made in Mexico"....).

I'm not saying it would be a quick or easy process, but heck, if the Dakotas can be considered civilised, we could surely bring Mexico under control.

Make sure you're wearing clean knickers. You never know when you'll be run over by a bus.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
A whole bunch of new land to develop, if nothing else.

I don't know what their primary industry is down there, but I do know that they've picked up manufacturing jobs that used to be in the US (as I find out every time one of my clients' phone system breaks - they all say "Made in Mexico"....).

I'm not saying it would be a quick or easy process, but heck, if the Dakotas can be considered civilised, we could surely bring Mexico under control.

Mexico city is probably the most toxic city (air wise) no thanks!

coracao.gif

CAROL & MARC

MY HONEY'S PROFILE

Remove Conditions

08-28-08 - Mailed I-751

08-30-08 - Delivered

09-01-08 - Touched

09-03-08 - Check cleared

09-06-08 - NOA1 in the mail (dated 08/29???)

10-09-08 - Biometrics (Touched)

12-16-08 - Email "Card production ordered"

12-24-08 - Santa came and brought my present (Greencard in the mail!)

kitazura.gifkpuppy1.gif

BICHON FRISE LOVER!!!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
LOL.

What's the point in putting up a fence when our government is on the precipice of inviting all the illegals with 'forgiveness' and 'amnesty' visas?

So they won't have to legalise 100 million illegals 20 years from now.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ack.. Annex Mexico. Id be careful, Were more likely to be Anexed by them. Sure, we have 300 million people and are the most powerful nation on Earth but how long can that last.

Did you see that little mouse in the Cartoon? How are we suposed to keep up with that?

IR1

April 14, 2004 I-130 NOA1

April 25, 2005 IR1 Received

April 26, 2005 POE Dorval Airport

May 13, 2005 Welcome to America Letters Received

May 21, 2005 PR Card in Mail

May 26, 2005 Applied for SSN at local office

June 06, 2005 SSN Received

June 11, 2005 Driver Licence Issued!

June 20, 2005 Deb gets a Check Card! Just like Donald Trump's!

Citizenship

Jan 30, 2008 N400 Mailed off to the VSC!

Feb 2, 2008 N400 Received at VSC

Feb 6, 2008 Check Cashed!

Feb 13, 2008 NOA1 Received

Feb 15, 2008 Fingerprint letter received. (Feb 26th scheduled)

Feb 18, 2008 Mailed out the old Please Reschedule us for Biometics <sigh>...

Feb 27, 2008 Received the new scheduled biometrics.

Mar 15, 2008 Biometrics Rescheduled.

Sep 18, 2008 Interview Letter Recieved.

Nov 11, 2008 Interview Passed :-).

Nov 14, 2008 Oath Cerimony.