Bri & Zai

Anything missing?

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey VJers!

Getting ready to send a FedEx with everything I think we need so that my fiance is prepared for her interview! Really excited to be at this point and want to make sure I'm not missing anything that's required or helpful! Let me know if you see any gaps in what I'm sending over to her. Thanks!

Copy of original I-129 submission packet

Copy of Passport - all pages

Copy of Birth Certificate

2010/2011 Tax Returns (1040s and W2s)

I-134

Pay Stubs

Employment Letter

Bank Letter

Bank Statements

401k Statements

Pictures of us

Copies of Emails

Copies of chat logs

Facebook screen print showing relationship status (if it's not on fb, it's not legit! :lol:)

Western Union receipts

Updated Letter of Intent to marry

Updated G-325A

Copies of NOA1/NOA2

Boarding passes from trips to Phils

Hotel Receipts

Credit Card statement showing activity in Phils

Phone Bills

Jeremy Lin jersey size small (haha! can't send a fedex all the way there with no gift!! (F))

Thanks for your help!

September 2, 2011: Mailed I-129F

September 19, 2011: NOA1

September 21, 2011: Touched

February 13, 2012: NOA2!

February 23, 2012: NVC Receive

February 27, 2012: NVC Sent

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey VJers!

Getting ready to send a FedEx with everything I think we need so that my fiance is prepared for her interview! Really excited to be at this point and want to make sure I'm not missing anything that's required or helpful! Let me know if you see any gaps in what I'm sending over to her. Thanks!

Copy of original I-129 submission packet

Copy of Passport - all pages - YOURS? Don't need it.

Copy of Birth Certificate YOURS? Don't need it.

2010/2011 Tax Returns (1040s and W2s)

I-134

Pay Stubs

Employment Letter

Bank Letter

Bank Statements } IF YOUR INCOME MEETS OR EXCEEDS THE GUIDELINES YOU DON'T NEED BANK INFO - no harm though.

401k Statements

Pictures of us

Copies of Emails

Copies of chat logs

Facebook screen print showing relationship status (if it's not on fb, it's not legit! :lol:)

Western Union receipts

Updated Letter of Intent to marry

Updated G-325A

Copies of NOA1/NOA2

Boarding passes from trips to Phils

Hotel Receipts

Credit Card statement showing activity in Phils

Phone Bills

Jeremy Lin jersey size small (haha! can't send a fedex all the way there with no gift!! (F)) :thumbs:

Thanks for your help!

G-1145 to notify you,put on top of your file,

HUH? Very sure Fiancee will call right after the interview, then 2GO will be delivering the visa

Edited by Hank_Amy

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

I would send her your original birth certificate and a copy in case they want one. The BC is the only original document of mine that my wife took to her interview. Send a copy of your passport and a updated letter of intent to marry. They will mainly want to see your tax returns, pay stubs and lots of pictures. Also, wait till you find out how much it costs to mail all that paper to her. Good luck!

K-1 JOURNEY
3-18-10 Mailed I-129F to CSC
3-22-10 NAO1
5-12-10 NOA2 Sent to NVC
6-11.10 Called USEM and scheduled interview appointment
7-08-09 Physical at St Lukes-Passed
7-29-10 Interview in Manila-RFE
8-16-10 Submitted requested documents
8-20-10 VISA Approved
8-24-10 VISA delivered by Air21
9-24-10 POE Guam
9-27-10 Married

AOS JOURNEY
11-15-10 Mailed AOS application to Chicago LockBox
11-17-10 Received by USCIS
11-23-10 NOA1 issued for AOS,EAD & AP
11-30-10 NOA1 hard copies received
12-18-10 Biometrics Appt. letter received
01-06-11 Biometrics in Denver, CO
01-27-11 EAD and AP approved
01-29-11 Received AP papers
02-03-11 Received EAD card
03-29-11 AOS Approved
04-07-11 Received Green Card

ROC JOURNEY
01-16-13 Mailed I-751 petition to CSC
01-23-13 Package signed for at CSC
01-23-13 NOA1
01-25-13 Check cashed
02-26-13 Biometrics

06-12-13 Approved with no RFE or interview

06-22-13 Received Green Card

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Is it really necessary to include the birth of my petitioner and letter of intent with me during the interview? :whistle:

I dont have his birth because we submitted that one to the packet the day we filled our K1 also the letter of intent.

Timeline

you should have a copy of his birth certificate if possible...but also a copy of an up to date letter of intent...since its been many months from when the original I-129 form was sent. They just want to know that noting has changed..It does not have to been as long as your original letter of intent.

Timeline

you should have a copy of his birth certificate if possible...but also a copy of an up to date letter of intent...since its been many months from when the original I-129 form was sent. They just want to know that noting has changed..It does not have to been as long as your original letter of intent.

My interview will be on monday if he will send that one through feDex again then i can't receive it before my interview date :whistle:

The letter of intent is the same. Should have his signature on it right?

What i'm thinking is that he will just need to scan the letter of intent after his done signing it.

He can also send me a scan copy of his birth :innocent: Is that acceptable?

Timeline

If the date on top is different from the original then it would be fine...If not just change the date to a date later than the original. Also did you organize your papers? If not...I can send you a link as a guide how to have your papers ready for interview...My fiancee used it as a guide...and the interviewer was surprised and complemented her on being prepared.

Timeline

If the date on top is different from the original then it would be fine...If not just change the date to a date later than the original. Also did you organize your papers? If not...I can send you a link as a guide how to have your papers ready for interview...My fiancee used it as a guide...and the interviewer was surprised and complemented her on being prepared.

It's just the same date from the date we submitted the k1.

Yes it is very well organized by folder but i know than when i arrived at the embassy they will just get the content per folder excluding the folder. I'm using diwata's link :blink:

Timeline

hello, looks like you got it all...but I would include an updated letter of intent to marry...They looked for one from my fiancee..since its been a long time from the original letter..

Updated LOI was on their list ~

Is it really necessary to include the birth of my petitioner and letter of intent with me during the interview? :whistle:

I dont have his birth because we submitted that one to the packet the day we filled our K1 also the letter of intent.

The visa application is all about the beneficiary, only the I-134, supporting documents and the updated LOI are needed directly from the petitioner. The petitioner being a USC was verified during the I-129F process so no the petitioner's BC is in no way needed nor will it be asked for. Bring your evidence of ongoing relationship, all required forms and documents (pics) and also your receipt from BPI for the visa fee.

The visa application is all about the beneficiary, only the I-134, supporting documents and the updated LOI are needed directly from the petitioner. The petitioner being a USC was verified during the I-129F process so no the petitioner's BC is in no way needed nor will it be asked for.

I got the letter of intent but it was October 10? Is this okey? Or do i need to tell him to make a new copy of it then scan and send it to me with his signature on it?

As long as it is an original and signed it should be fine.

Edited by Hank_Amy

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

The visa application is all about the beneficiary, only the I-134, supporting documents and the updated LOI are needed directly from the petitioner. The petitioner being a USC was verified during the I-129F process so no the petitioner's BC is in no way needed nor will it be asked for. Bring your evidence of ongoing relationship, all required forms and documents (pics) and also your receipt from BPI for the visa fee.

The visa application is all about the beneficiary, only the I-134, supporting documents and the updated LOI are needed directly from the petitioner. The petitioner being a USC was verified during the I-129F process so no the petitioner's BC is in no way needed nor will it be asked for.

As long as it is an original and signed it should be fine.

I have everything hankamy but i will still ask him if ever they need that at least i'm ready :dance: Also the copy of NOA1 and NOA2 i need to print them out.

Timeline

I have everything hankamy but i will still ask him if ever they need that at least i'm ready :dance: Also the copy of NOA1 and NOA2 i need to print them out.

The NOA2 (first one is not needed) maybe (I am betting they will not ask to see it), though there is a copy in the packet that was sent through NVC to the embassy.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.