ashi2012

POLICE CERTIFICATE IN THAILAND FOR NON RESISDENT

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

PCC in thailand---

Hello HAS ANYBODY HAS AN experience TO GET A police clearance IN Thailand with out going to thaialnd. I am now living in spain , and the NVC ask me to provide a PCC from thailand as i was living there before. They said i need to have my finger prints and send it to Thai police department. HOw can i get my fingerprints here in spain?

I went to police office here but they said they can't do it for foreigners. also I called the Thai embassy in Madrid they said they can only do the fingerprints for Thai Citizen.

Has anybody has an Idea how to get my finger prints?

your response is highly appreciated thank you so much.Please reply ASAP..

A few ideas-

Have you called your embassy in Spain to see if they would provide you with fingerprints?

Have you tried a different police station in Spain to see if someone different would give you a better answer? You could try showing your letter from NVC. If they will not do it ask them to provide in writing why they cannot or will not do it. Ask them if they know where you can get this done.

You could try and contact the Royal Thai Police department in Thailand to see if they will provide you with a letter stating that you need fingerprints and perhaps you could take that to the Thai embassy in Spain or the police station again.

Will the Thai embassy in Spain at least issue you a finger print card to take to the Spanish police?

Just some ideas until someone else comes along with a better plan.

I don't know your home country but I think that should be your next phone call. Call your embassy in Spain to see if they will do your fingerprints.

ashi2012, I would try googling "packet 3 bangkok". For some reason I cannot get a direct link. In the following for the packet 3 listing here is what is says:

INSTRUCTION FOR THAI POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE

Thai police certificates are available from:

The Police Clearance Service Center

Building 24, Royal Thai Police Headquarters,

Rama I, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330

Phone numbers: 0-2205-2168-9

Fax: 0-2205-2169

E-mail: pcsc@police.go.th

The office opens Monday to Friday (Except Public Holidays), from 8:30AM – 4:30PM without lunch

break. No fee for police clearance service.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THAI POLICE CLEARANCE APPLICATION

APPLICANT RESIDING IN THAILAND

The applicant can contact Police Clearance Service Center in person with the following documents:

THAI NATIONAL APPLICANT

 Passport with one photocopy

 Thai ID Card with one photocopy

 House registration with one photocopy

 In case of name or surname change, name or surname change certificate is

required with one photocopy.

 Military Service Document (Sor Dor 8 or Sor Dor 43 or the certificate of completion of

3-year or 5-year reserve officer training course, either of which needed for Thai male

who is over the age of 20 and Sor Dor 9 for applicant between the age of 17-19)

with one photocopy

 Marriage certificate or Divorce certificate (if available) with one photocopy

 Requesting letter from the embassy of the country that the applicant plans to travel. A

notice from the US Embassy regarding your case (i.e. a packet 3 cover letter) can be

used for this purpose.

 In case of minor child applicant, the legal guardian has to be present to sign consent.

NON-THAI APPLICANT

 Passport with one photocopy

 Document(s) certify that the applicant is working, used to work or residing in Thailand.

 Thai Working permit (if available) with one photocopy.

APPLICANT RESIDING ABOARD

The applicant can send a request by mail to the Police Clearance Service Center with above required

documents and below additional documents:

 Two Photographs(1 inch or 2 inches)

Rev. Apr-09 IV Instructions Page 9/9

 Three sets of fingerprint. Fingerprint must be taken at local police or at the Thai

Embassy or Consulate in your country together with the official seal and signature of

the official taking the fingerprint.

 An envelope with pre-paid stamps and applicant's address to mail certificate back to

the applicant.

Note: Applicant must certify true copy of all documents. Do not mail original civil documents. Only

certified photocopies are needed.

PROCESSING TIME

Applicant with no criminal record, or behavior endangering peace and order or security of the State,

will receive police clearance certificate within two or three weeks.

For more information, please visit: http://www.pcscenter.sb.police.go.th/service.php

Good luck. I know not to far in the past if you were in Thailand you had to go to Bangkok to request the police report in person. Now it looks like it can all be done by mail. Not sure how it will work from abroad though.

AOS Journey

11-04-2011 sent AOS to Chicago lockbox

11-07-2011 delivered

11-08-2011 Date on text messages but did not receive until 11-22-2011

11-23-2011 Check cashed.

11-25-2011 Hard copies of NOA1s

12-06-2012 Pui's Brother unexpectly passes away and we make an info pass appointment and receive an emergancy AP so she can return home. Pui leaves for Thailand for 2 weeks.

12-06-2012 Get a text message and email that she received an RFE

12-12-2012 RFE for original birth certificate. I swear we sent it along with a certificate translation of it.

12-20-2012 Pui returns from Thailand.

12-21-2012 We send the RFE back for with original birth certificate along with a new certificate of translation(I had to wait for her to return for her to sign)

12-26-2012 text and email they have received the RFE.

12-29-2012 Appointment for biometrics is 01-23-2012

01-13-2012 AP is approved.

01-23-2012 Biometrics appointment. Later during the evening the text and email saying the EAD is approved.

01-31-2012 EAD/AP combo card arrives.

05-22-2012 Email and text card is in production!

Filed: Timeline

Hello VJ's from Thailand.

I hope you can help my problem, I am a foreigner legally living here in Spain. the NVC want me to submit a police clearance from Thailand and the police department in Thailand need my Fingerprints. I went to the National Police office here in my place where i live but they said they can't do the fingerprints to foreigners. I ask my embassy which is Philippines but they said i should go to the embassy of Thailand to do my finger prints there but they embassy of Thailand said that. they can't do that for me because i am not a Thai national.

I don;t know what to do. I hope somebody out there can help and can give me some ideas about this finger prints and police clearance.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

my wife is from the philippines and she use to work in qatar. she had to have her fingerprints taken in the philippines and then she had to send her fingerprints to the police station in qatar. she needed her police clearence from qatar. it took about 5 weeks before she got her police clearence. she needed this for her to come to the united states on a k-1 visa. you should contact the philippine embassey in manila. good luck

• 3 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hello, I'm from Argentina and i was 8 months living in Koh Phangan and now I'm trying to apply for the K1 visa.

Within a week I am returning to my country, but first I wanted to get the certificate from the police, anyone know where I can do that processed in Bangkok?

Sorry for my English.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.