zeezee

Blue Refusal Sheet at the time of Interview

20 posts in this topic

Hello, I am very confused with my visa dilema here. I had an interview in US Embassy Islamabad, Pakistan on the 2/8 for F2A and was given the blue refusal sheet and the end of the interview and was asked to submit a new joint sponsor for my affidavit support. I was told everything is okay, jsut submit the papers and wiat. They kept the passports and gave us all of the original documentations back ( birth certificate, marriage certificate of my parents, etc). I sumbutted all of the papers last week and still waiting on their reply. I am not sure what does this mean? How long will it take for me to get the visa? Do I have to worry about any AP time.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

What kind of visa are you going for? You posted in the K3 forum but your profile says F2A.

It is quite likely that you get security/ name check AP after, especially if you are a young male Muslim.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Even females are getting more AP time but their time is much shorter than most males.. just submit the documents and clear that issue as soon as possible. It takes about 4 weeks to review the documents and close that part of your case and move forward with either AP or issuing the visa.

If it has anything to do with a priority date then you will face waiting for that to be current.

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Even females are getting more AP time but their time is much shorter than most males.. just submit the documents and clear that issue as soon as possible. It takes about 4 weeks to review the documents and close that part of your case and move forward with either AP or issuing the visa.

If it has anything to do with a priority date then you will face waiting for that to be current.

sorry its f2a visa. I didnt know where to submit it so i just post it under this.

They asked for the affidavit support which we did and they received it (sent by FedEx from) US.

They also told us that you dont need to come for the 2nd interview and everything is good from here, jsut tell ur

pationer about this send the new affidavit support and wait. She didnt tell us anything about AP time at all.

Even on the blue sheet it doesnt say anything about AP time.

Thx for you help

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

You can call DOS in Washington with your case number and ask them a case status.

they can tell you if you are in Mandatory Administrative Processig or

if the embassy if reviewing your documents you submitted

202-663-1225

press 1 then press 0 to talk to someone

Good Luck

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** Moving from K3 forum to Bringi9ng Family of Perm Residents *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

As I understood : they ask for a new sponsor

yes and when they send the new docs they have to review and accept them. takes at least a couple of weeks. Then they will decide to either issue the visa and send it to them or if they want additional information they will do more checks keeping the passport and the actual AP begins. They won't know until the embassy accepts the documents

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello, I am very confused with my visa dilema here. I had an interview in US Embassy Islamabad, Pakistan on the 2/8 for F2A and was given the blue refusal sheet and the end of the interview and was asked to submit a new joint sponsor for my affidavit support. I was told everything is okay, jsut submit the papers and wiat. They kept the passports and gave us all of the original documentations back ( birth certificate, marriage certificate of my parents, etc). I sumbutted all of the papers last week and still waiting on their reply. I am not sure what does this mean? How long will it take for me to get the visa? Do I have to worry about any AP time.

dont worry my friend same case & he just send his joint sponsor by DHL & after 2 weeks he get his visa :)

can u tell us what kind of quistion CO ask u ??

dont worry my friend same case & he just send his joint sponsor by DHL & after 2 weeks he get his visa :)

can u tell us what kind of quistion CO ask u ??

Thanks for your replies. My dad sent the package (New affidavit support, now they have 3 affidavit supports all together about 200,000$ per year) from USA via FedEx and they received it on 2/16. During my Interview they told my family that everything is good from here, just sent us the new affidavit support and wait). They kept the passports gave us the purple token that we have to show it when pick up our passports. They also gave us back our original documentations (marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc)..I am just lost, I hope they wont put us in the AP.

We were 5 people during our interview (myself, mom, 1 sister and two brothers) our interview was not more than 5 mins... :) they asked my mom what do you do, who applied for your visa, when did ur husband went to US, also did asked my brother and myself about if we ever went to prison.. :) hand us the blue refusal sheet and told us to submit the new affidavit support and wait. We were under the impression that everything went well. I hope its still the case.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

That happened to my wife too, but they gave her a letter with the intructions on what to do next, the visa hasn't been negated, instead it has been postpone, just send a new affidavit, form i 134, 2010 and 2011 incometax form 1040 and the w-2 form and wait. I recommend you that your new affidavit sponsor be someone who has an income greater than 33,000.

They kept all the documents but the passports, my wife only need to resent the new affidavit and passports.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Thanks for your replies. My dad sent the package (New affidavit support, now they have 3 affidavit supports all together about 200,000$ per year) from USA via FedEx and they received it on 2/16. During my Interview they told my family that everything is good from here, just sent us the new affidavit support and wait). They kept the passports gave us the purple token that we have to show it when pick up our passports. They also gave us back our original documentations (marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc)..I am just lost, I hope they wont put us in the AP.

We were 5 people during our interview (myself, mom, 1 sister and two brothers) our interview was not more than 5 mins... :) they asked my mom what do you do, who applied for your visa, when did ur husband went to US, also did asked my brother and myself about if we ever went to prison.. :) hand us the blue refusal sheet and told us to submit the new affidavit support and wait. We were under the impression that everything went well. I hope its still the case.

you don't need all 3 affidavits, only the one with the greater income, i sent my and my dad's all together were 62,000 my none were 33,000 each as minimun

That happened to my wife too, but they gave her a letter with the intructions on what to do next, the visa hasn't been negated, instead it has been postpone, just send a new affidavit, form i 134, 2010 and 2011 incometax form 1040 and the w-2 form and wait. I recommend you that your new affidavit sponsor be someone who has an income greater than 33,000.

They kept all the documents but the passports, my wife only need to resent the new affidavit and passports.

Yes, my dad income wasn't enough so we had our son-in-law whose income is $ 104,000/yr but yet they wanted to see someone else. So we found another one, and that person income is $ 80,000 / yr. so all together we now have 3 affidavit supports with the combine income of $ 200,000 / yr. I hope this will be sufficient enough for them.. :)

you don't need all 3 affidavits, only the one with the greater income, i sent my and my dad's all together were 62,000 my none were 33,000 each as minimun

Yes we didnt have to, but we still sent all three just to make sure they wont have concerns.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yes, my dad income wasn't enough so we had our son-in-law whose income is $ 104,000/yr but yet they wanted to see someone else. So we found another one, and that person income is $ 80,000 / yr. so all together we now have 3 affidavit supports with the combine income of $ 200,000 / yr. I hope this will be sufficient enough for them.. :)

3 affidavit supports includes income ur dad ?? i think cant add income ur dad with joint sponsor to be sufficient enough

& u mean by "they wanted to see someone else" NVC or CO in ur interview ?? i ask to know who say income enough or not NVC or CO in inetrview???

3 affidavit supports includes income ur dad ?? i think cant add income ur dad with joint sponsor to be sufficient enough

& u mean by "they wanted to see someone else" NVC or CO in ur interview ?? i ask to know who say income enough or not NVC or CO in inetrview???

I didnt get what u r saying...but yes including my dad. The two joing sponsor has income of 180,000 $ / yr. Yes, CO in our interview. They told us to submit everything to the embsy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.