Pinoylover

got my ex wifes A#?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello,

I need to know what to do to see if the number i got from my Ex wife is the real A# i might need it being i didn't have it when i filed I-129F for my fiancee now but put in a extra paper explaining why. So how do i go about making sure i have a real A# just in case the uscis wants it? Thanks

Even though we are far from each other right now I know you are close to me in other ways,you are always here in my heart. You give me reason to look forward to each day,You are my life and a dream come true.there are no words to express how i feel for you.You are the light in my darkness.There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you but I'm going to show it to you everyday as long as i live.I love you with my body,soul and mind.I love you very much baby.Mwaaaaaaaaah!

Your Wife to be,

Aijeen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

It has nothing to do with you. You don't need HER A# number for anything (there might be sections for it but you don't NEED to know it, just helps if you do). They will be able to track her through you (if they need to). Don't worry about it.

Edited by Vanessa&Tony

Timeline

But on the I-129f form down at the bottom on the first page it ask for the A# if i had filed before for someone? So why would they ask for it if they don't need it? Just making sure i will be ready for anything they send me like a RFE or something? Thanks

Even though we are far from each other right now I know you are close to me in other ways,you are always here in my heart. You give me reason to look forward to each day,You are my life and a dream come true.there are no words to express how i feel for you.You are the light in my darkness.There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you but I'm going to show it to you everyday as long as i live.I love you with my body,soul and mind.I love you very much baby.Mwaaaaaaaaah!

Your Wife to be,

Aijeen

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Vanessa&Tony are correct. maybe Tony has pinay ex also. I do. I also did not recall my ex's A# or that of her son I petitioned for after I married her in the Phils years ago and petitioned them both on Immediate Relative VISA (it was called then). So on my I-129F that I filed for my current fiancee, I left that space blank (I think - anyway i know I did not remember or have it and did not know even where to look for it cuz so long ago). But anyway I put her name whatever else they asked for that i had. Not only on the I-129f but also the I-134 Affidavit of Support even when they asked for the dates i filed for their I-134 (I-864 I don;t remember now) but I just put thier names and approximate dates of filing. I put for example May/1997.

I had no problems with getting approved for I-129f or my fiancee getting her VISA. She has been here in US for about a month now. If they want any of that kind of information they can get it all just by looking my name up in the USCIS and State Department files.

You need not worry about mot having her A# (I know! Long message just to agree with Vanessa&Tony!)

Hope this helps.

10/17/2008 - First Contact via message in CB

03/15/2009 - Engaged

05/15/2009 - First meeting in person (I traveled to Philippines)

10/05/2010 - Sent I-129F package to Fiancee VISA service for review and forwarding

12/08/2011 - Interview - Approved!

12/20/2011 - VISA in hand! (Never showed up in 2go online tracking!)

01/04/2012 - POE San Francisco(SFO)I met her there.

01/05/2012 - We're Home!

02/14/2012 - Married Valentine's Day 2012!

05/04/2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP packages via FedEx ground

07/26/2012 - EAD/AP Combo card received

"TeddyHoney and SqueezyBear"

(Derrick and Ritchie)

Timeline

Thanks to both of you guys! makes me fill better about it! I know this time will be a lot better a far as fiancee/new wife goes did my home work learned a lot from the first marriage. Thanks again!

Your Wife to be,

Aijeen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.