american Girl

HOW MUCH MONEY IS NEEDED

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

It's Our time to Interview. Please tell me on how much money we need to bring to the interview. please help me on this...thank you.

Timeline

what kind of interview are you going for ? and how many people are to benefit from the application?

GOD has been WONDERFUL!!!
CR-1 (for Husband):
09/15/2012: Got Married
09/26/2012: Mailed I-130 from Nigeria( delayed by customs)
USCIS stage ( 66 days)
10/12/2012: NOA 1
12/17/2012: NOA 2 (case was transferred to NYC office 11/27/12)
NVC stage ( 20 days)
01/08/2013: Case # and IIN assigned ( file arrived NVC mail room 12/20/12)
01/09/2013: AOS invoiced and paid, DS-3032 emailed and mailed.
01/16/2013: IV invoiced &paid. AOS & IV mailed in one package(arrived 01/18).

01/28/2013: Case complete!!!
04/19/2013: Interview; APPROVED!!!!!
05/13/2013: POE; JFK

N-400: (3 months and 12 days)
Filed N-400 : 2011-06-17
Interview: 2011-09-27
Oath Ceremony: 2011-09-30

IR-5 for Mom Entire process took 5 months exactly
USCIS (22days)

mailed I-130 : 2011-09-30
NOA 1: 2011-10-03 (text & email)
NOA 2: 2011-10-25 (text and email)
NVC: (19 days)
Case entered and # assigned: 2011-11-18
NVC Case COMPLETED: 2011-12-07 ( 43 days from NOA 2 and 65 days from NOA 1)
Interview Date(Lagos): 2012-01- 23
Mom was late for interview
New Interview date: 2012-02-29 : VISA APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

It's Our time to Interview. Please tell me on how much money we need to bring to the interview. please help me on this...thank you.

Before I left I paid for everything. When I arrived I did not have to pay. Did you pay the immigrant visa fee and the AOS fee. I think that was the $88 and the $404 if so then you should be finished. The appointment letter will have a $ where is says money if paid. Let me know what the letter says and make sure you have the tax transcripts. Will you be coming to Ghana for the interview. I will be gone by then just curious. Have you been watching the approvals seems they are approving right and left in Ghana. Good Luck to you.

Lifting Conditions I751 Event Date CIS Office : Vermont Service CenterDate Filed : 2013-12-12NOA Date : 2013-12-30RFE(s) : Bio. Appt. : 1/29/14Interview Date :Approval / Denial Date : 4/22/14Got I551 Stamp :Green Card Received :[4/29/2014]Comments : cfmstore_flag_hybrid_ghana_america_heade<p>

Timeline

Before I left I paid for everything. When I arrived I did not have to pay. Did you pay the immigrant visa fee and the AOS fee. I think that was the $88 and the $404 if so then you should be finished. The appointment letter will have a $ where is says money if paid. Let me know what the letter says and make sure you have the tax transcripts. Will you be coming to Ghana for the interview. I will be gone by then just curious. Have you been watching the approvals seems they are approving right and left in Ghana. Good Luck to you.

hello. I did pay the $88 and the $404 already. and it does have a $ meaning paid. ok I thought he would have to pay for the visa, fingerprints. but yes I will be there for the interview and I can't wait to see my husband. But I worry about my step son with is 6yrs old his paperwork haven't been approved with the USCIs since 7/26. i called them and tried to get it expedited under humanarity so i don't know if that will work or not. I'm just praying that God will work it out for us. so when are you leaving ghana i will arrived there on 2/24 at 1pm.

what kind of interview are you going for ? and how many people are to benefit from the application?

its a CR1 but i have already paid NVC the $88 and $404.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

11,000 USD because of the expedite.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

hello. I did pay the $88 and the $404 already. and it does have a $ meaning paid. ok I thought he would have to pay for the visa, fingerprints. but yes I will be there for the interview and I can't wait to see my husband. But I worry about my step son with is 6yrs old his paperwork haven't been approved with the USCIs since 7/26. i called them and tried to get it expedited under humanarity so i don't know if that will work or not. I'm just praying that God will work it out for us. so when are you leaving ghana i will arrived there on 2/24 at 1pm.

its a CR1 but i have already paid NVC the $88 and $404.

Currently I am scheduled to leave on the 9th. We did not pay anything else for his visa. I am not sure what the cost for the child will be. Is the child being considered at this time as well? Is his name on the current letter you have? God will work it out. As you know from my experience the closer this thing comes to an end you get more and more nervous. Everything seems crazy. However, once you are there, and you are have your well prepared paperwork you will walk through the interview process and your step son will as well.

Lifting Conditions I751 Event Date CIS Office : Vermont Service CenterDate Filed : 2013-12-12NOA Date : 2013-12-30RFE(s) : Bio. Appt. : 1/29/14Interview Date :Approval / Denial Date : 4/22/14Got I551 Stamp :Green Card Received :[4/29/2014]Comments : cfmstore_flag_hybrid_ghana_america_heade<p>

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.