11 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi VJ, Today I went to a doctor to copy (transcribe) the vaccination section from worksheet provided by first CS onto the I-693 supplement form but after I got home and looked at the copy he gave me, it only shows some of the rows of the vaccination were filled out. It clearly says at the top all rows must be filled out. Now I know the ones he didn't mark off were not age appropriate and should have been marked as such instead of left blank. Is my form going to be rejected because of it? He also scratched off parts of the declaration because he didn't perform any physical exam (since it was already done about six months ago for K1 visa). Is that going to cause problems down the road?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts or suggestions.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Moved from K-1 forum to AOS forum - 693 is for adjustment of status not for the K-1.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

He didn't complete it properly. Yes you will be RFE'd.

If you had a K1 medical and your shots were completed at that time, send a copy of the DS-3025 with your packet, you don't need the I-693 if the shots are completed at the K1 medical.

Also, FYI, the doc that did the K1 medical is a "panel physician", the doc here in the US is the "civil surgeon".

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thank you. Where can I find the form DS-3025?

That is the vaccination sheet copy that you got from your medical in Canada.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

what I received was a vaccination document, at the time it was not flu season and I didn't get the shot, and the panel doctor did not tick off the vaccination history is complete. Present doctor copied line for line what he was looking at and did not even say that more is required or it is now complete. It is basically an exact copy with several shots missing fill out sections besides. It is amazing that this is their business and yet they do not what is required. I will be going back to his office tomorrow and see what his problem is.

Timeline

what I received was a vaccination document, at the time it was not flu season and I didn't get the shot, and the panel doctor did not tick off the vaccination history is complete. Present doctor copied line for line what he was looking at and did not even say that more is required or it is now complete. It is basically an exact copy with several shots missing fill out sections besides. It is amazing that this is their business and yet they do not what is required. I will be going back to his office tomorrow and see what his problem is.

You don't need for the sheet to say it's complete because that's only supposed to be ticked if you have EVERY shot on that sheet which just isn't required.

If you didn't need to get any more shots then you're not missing anything. i would still go see the doc to get a refund because he obviously doesn't know what he's doing but you don't NEED an I-693 unless you're missing shots.

• 5 weeks later...
Timeline

I received notice of action letter yesterday, that my file has been sent to the California office for processing. Not positive if that is a good thing since I live in WI. But the office in Chicago must be very busy for such an action.

Timeline

I received notice of action letter yesterday, that my file has been sent to the California office for processing. Not positive if that is a good thing since I live in WI. But the office in Chicago must be very busy for such an action.

It's standard. You will receive another letter about a week from that telling you it's being processed at a "local office" this just means California received it and it's processing.

Most who get transferred to CSC (california) get approved without interview BUT your file could still be sent to your local officer for interview. if it is you will receive a notice saying it's been sent to your local office and it will NAME your local office so it'll say something like "This file has been sent to our Des Moines, IA office for processing" is what it would say for me because Des Moines is my local office.

Timeline

Ok, thank you! I was hoping for no interview (keeping fingers crossed! :) ) any idea how long processing time is at that location? I went to the website they gave, but wasn't able to see it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.