caduceus37

nbi clearance

138 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

When you travel to USA and get to the POE. All you will need to do bring is passports with visa, pen(Black ink), CFO Stickers and Blue CFO certificates, Medical packages w/ CDs (Do Not Open that package). On the Flight you will fill out your I-94 form. That form will be given to you on the US bound flight. You will need to give that form to the Immigration Officer at POE.

Also make sure that all airport fees are include in the ticket price. If it is not included (Most international flights include the Travel Tax and Airport fees) Travel Tax is PHP 1,620. When your fiancee books the flight. Make sure he checks to see that all airport fees are include. He can also call up the airlines and ask. Make sure he sends you via email the full flight itinerary which line item the taxes that are included. NAIA will try and get you to pay the Travel Tax but show them the itinerary and you will be good to go. Only payment you will need to make at the airport is the departure tax P500 each.

Wear a jacket and warm socks. As it will be chilly on the flight. They will have blankets on the flights.

Hi wally,thank you:) :) ok i make sure to wear socks and jacket:) i hate cold!!! hahaha. Do i need to bring my annulment papers?( decision) to show that i have the sole custody of my daughter.they might ask for it??? will bring our birth certificate also:)

my fiance hasn't book tickets yet,he said to do it on his day off.i will tell him all your advices:) thanks Wally:)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi wally,thank you:) :) ok i make sure to wear socks and jacket:) i hate cold!!! hahaha. Do i need to bring my annulment papers?( decision) to show that i have the sole custody of my daughter.they might ask for it??? will bring our birth certificate also:)

my fiance hasn't book tickets yet,he said to do it on his day off.i will tell him all your advices:) thanks Wally:)

LOL my wife hated the hot sun and heat in Philippines but once she got a taste of New York City cold. hahahaha She was like OMG what is this :blink::crying: . 1 million Aircon. LOL :o :o :o !!

Your going to Florida which is not that cold and closer to the temperature in Phils but it can get a bit nippy in Florida. So you will need some warmer clothes. Night time in Florida gets cool.

Yes bring your annulment papers and any important documents you feel you will need here.

Its a long flight from Phils to USA and most likely your POE will be JFK Airport. Then you will have a connecting flight to Florida. You will most likely will Fly from Phils to Japan or Hong Kong or South Korea for your connecting flight to USA.

Phils to Japan is 3 1/2 hours

Phils to Hong Kong is 2 1/2 hours

Phils to South Korea is 4 hours

Flight to USA from any of those countries is 14 - 15 1/2 hours :clock: :clock: :clock: to POE on the East Coast of USA.

That does not include your layover times when waiting for your connecting flight and immigration at POE.

Then Flight from JFK to Florida is 3 hours. Then your finally there in Florida.

Wow now that's a journey!!

Bring two or three books for reading, They have movies on the plane. They will give you headphone so you can hear the movies.

Other thing get up during the long flight and stretch because your legs will be like jell-o if you stay seated the whole flight. If you have any question always ask the flight attendant or security at the airports where to go and what you need to do.

Wow we are so happy for you, your daughter and fiance!!! New life new beginning!! Take advantage but also take your time. USA is a beast and you need to start slow before you can run with the rest here. Hey you never know. You make get right in and get the hang of things here.

Also have your fiance look up Filipino Grocery Market or Stores there. Trust me you will miss your Filipino dishes fast :crying: . Lets see to name a few Tinola, Sinigang, Pancit, Daing, Lumpia (My favorites is Lumpia Bangus Yummy!!). Halo Halo forget it does not exist LOL here!! Maybe in California...??

I have website links to Phil-AM online store which carries many of the Filipino groceries and items. Another thing you will miss and I hear it from my wife is the wet market and fresh cut meats. Here meats are fresh but package and refrigerated.

I found a great website that has all the Filipino TV shows. She watches all the shows she would back in Phils and its free!!

When I get home I will add the link or it can wait until you get to USA.

Let me know when you and your daughter receive the passport and visa. Then complete the CFO.

Thank the Lord and Praise God!!

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

extra copy of your certified birth certificate is not a bad idea either.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

LOL my wife hated the hot sun and heat in Philippines but once she got a taste of New York City cold. hahahaha She was like OMG what is this :blink::crying: . 1 million Aircon. LOL :o :o :o !!

Your going to Florida which is not that cold and closer to the temperature in Phils but it can get a bit nippy in Florida. So you will need some warmer clothes. Night time in Florida gets cool.

Yes bring your annulment papers and any important documents you feel you will need here.

Its a long flight from Phils to USA and most likely your POE will be JFK Airport. Then you will have a connecting flight to Florida. You will most likely will Fly from Phils to Japan or Hong Kong or South Korea for your connecting flight to USA.

Phils to Japan is 3 1/2 hours

Phils to Hong Kong is 2 1/2 hours

Phils to South Korea is 4 hours

Flight to USA from any of those countries is 14 - 15 1/2 hours :clock: :clock: :clock: to POE on the East Coast of USA.

That does not include your layover times when waiting for your connecting flight and immigration at POE.

Then Flight from JFK to Florida is 3 hours. Then your finally there in Florida.

Wow now that's a journey!!

Bring two or three books for reading, They have movies on the plane. They will give you headphone so you can hear the movies.

Other thing get up during the long flight and stretch because your legs will be like jell-o if you stay seated the whole flight. If you have any question always ask the flight attendant or security at the airports where to go and what you need to do.

Wow we are so happy for you, your daughter and fiance!!! New life new beginning!! Take advantage but also take your time. USA is a beast and you need to start slow before you can run with the rest here. Hey you never know. You make get right in and get the hang of things here.

Also have your fiance look up Filipino Grocery Market or Stores there. Trust me you will miss your Filipino dishes fast :crying: . Lets see to name a few Tinola, Sinigang, Pancit, Daing, Lumpia (My favorites is Lumpia Bangus Yummy!!). Halo Halo forget it does not exist LOL here!! Maybe in California...??

I have website links to Phil-AM online store which carries many of the Filipino groceries and items. Another thing you will miss and I hear it from my wife is the wet market and fresh cut meats. Here meats are fresh but package and refrigerated.

I found a great website that has all the Filipino TV shows. She watches all the shows she would back in Phils and its free!!

When I get home I will add the link or it can wait until you get to USA.

Let me know when you and your daughter receive the passport and visa. Then complete the CFO.

Thank the Lord and Praise God!!

[/quot

Hahahaha,i hate the sun and heat also here in the phil.but my fiance likes it.you're right florida that its tropical but cold.My fiance said it takes like 24 hrs flight to florida.OMG,i hate flying local here in our country,i cant imagine myself flying for hours!! you're right its a journey! hahaha..long journey!

i havent get our visa and passport yet.i dont know when,my fiance is planning to book in DELTA,well no idea about it.

your wife is right,im goig to miss the wet market here,the fresh meat,friuts and veg.my fiance said we can buy filipino foods there.but i guess its expensive.im interested of the website,please share hehehehe:)my daughter loves pancit canton,and sinigang,well i dont know if they sell fil.ingredients there.So your favorite is lumpiang bangus.yum yum,my fiance's favorite is kare kare and adobo.its good you and my fiance loves filipino foods,im excited to taste american foods.i will compare to our food.hehehe,i think you can make halo halo.home made,just buy something to crash the ice.then add some milk and fruits.my fiance likes halo halo also but he can only eat it here in the phil.We call it...only in the philippines.hahahaha.

i did ask my husband to have a filipino channels.of course filipinos likes filipino show hahahaha..i dont know if you speak even a little tagalog( our language),my fiance cant! hahaha..its hard on him.

You know what,the day our visa got approved,i was very happy and excited.but now i feel sad,i dont know.im going to miss my family,and my dogs:( its a new beginning there,new life,i hope we get adjusted quick:(

Thanks for the info. Wally:) i will let you know when i get our password and visa.and will ask you for more info:)

extra copy of your certified birth certificate is not a bad idea either.

Thanks Hank_Wally, i will bring cert.birth cert.:)

Timeline

Hahahaha,i hate the sun and heat also here in the phil.but my fiance likes it.you're right florida that its tropical but cold.My fiance said it takes like 24 hrs flight to florida.OMG,i hate flying local here in our country,i cant imagine myself flying for hours!! you're right its a journey! hahaha..long journey!

i havent get our visa and passport yet.i dont know when,my fiance is planning to book in DELTA,well no idea about it.

your wife is right,im goig to miss the wet market here,the fresh meat,friuts and veg.my fiance said we can buy filipino foods there.but i guess its expensive.im interested of the website,please share hehehehe:)my daughter loves pancit canton,and sinigang,well i dont know if they sell fil.ingredients there.So your favorite is lumpiang bangus.yum yum,my fiance's favorite is kare kare and adobo.its good you and my fiance loves filipino foods,im excited to taste american foods.i will compare to our food.hehehe,i think you can make halo halo.home made,just buy something to crash the ice.then add some milk and fruits.my fiance likes halo halo also but he can only eat it here in the phil.We call it...only in the philippines.hahahaha.

i did ask my husband to have a filipino channels.of course filipinos likes filipino show hahahaha..i dont know if you speak even a little tagalog( our language),my fiance cant! hahaha..its hard on him.

You know what,the day our visa got approved,i was very happy and excited.but now i feel sad,i dont know.im going to miss my family,and my dogs:( its a new beginning there,new life,i hope we get adjusted quick:(

Thanks for the info. Wally:) i will let you know when i get our password and visa.and will ask you for more info:)

Timeline

I am the same as your fiance. I love Philippines weather. Nice hot and tropical. I even love when it rains hard there. I know its not good because many flooding and sometimes lost of life. Over all I love the Philippines. We are actually going to move back to Philippines in about 7 - 10 years. Buy a house open a business and I will retire at the ripe age of 40 or 45.

Wow I booked with delta also for my wife when she came here. That is a good airline. You will fly into Japan (Narita Airport). Then your POE will be JFK. Then you will get your connecting flight to Florida.

When I get off from work. I will send you the link for the Filipino TV website. They update all shows everyday or week depending on the show.

American Food Hmmmm... What can I say about american food... LOL!! Come enjoy taste the different taste. Oh yea. American foods are more salt taste than what your use to in Phils. I notice that whenever I visited the Philippines and my wife always saying that Filipino food is more sweet in taste. American food is either not so tasty or little more salty and less sweet that Filipino food. Also you will not finish american food. Our portions are twice if not three times the size of a Filipino portion. LOL!!

There is one filipino vegetable you will find hard to get here " Kangkong ". You can substitute with american spinach or Bok Choy. Those are the closes to Kangkong.

Most ingredients you can find at the Asian Market or Order online.

Halo Halo I will try to see if we can make that here LOL!!! She loves it so much LOL!!. Me not so much. I love green mango shakes YUMMY!!

I am learning but its hard to me to grasp the mga ng and when to say like Lang (Here) and Gusto kong matutong magsalita ng Tagalog. LOL like the for Lang that it Lang. Now Kong is " Ko " then " ng ". I can go on and on.

LOL I tell me wife I have my own Tagalog. It's called Taga-wally. I will copyright and publish my language soon LOL hahahaha!!!

Just a little info. I believe you can bring your pets with you to the United States.

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/vacation/kbyg/prohibited_restricted.xml#Pets

This is a discussion and decision you and your fiance need to make.

You and your daughter will be OK when you get here. Take your time relax. Don't be afraid to do things on your own (walking around, learn the landmarks and buildings in your area so your familiar with your area). So enough you will be working and busy (This won't happen until 6 - 8 month after you arrive here and are married.

Also try calling 2GO and see if they have receive your passports and visas or call USEM to see if they were printed

Timeline

I am the same as your fiance. I love Philippines weather. Nice hot and tropical. I even love when it rains hard there. I know its not good because many flooding and sometimes lost of life. Over all I love the Philippines. We are actually going to move back to Philippines in about 7 - 10 years. Buy a house open a business and I will retire at the ripe age of 40 or 45.

Wow I booked with delta also for my wife when she came here. That is a good airline. You will fly into Japan (Narita Airport). Then your POE will be JFK. Then you will get your connecting flight to Florida.

When I get off from work. I will send you the link for the Filipino TV website. They update all shows everyday or week depending on the show.

American Food Hmmmm... What can I say about american food... LOL!! Come enjoy taste the different taste. Oh yea. American foods are more salt taste than what your use to in Phils. I notice that whenever I visited the Philippines and my wife always saying that Filipino food is more sweet in taste. American food is either not so tasty or little more salty and less sweet that Filipino food. Also you will not finish american food. Our portions are twice if not three times the size of a Filipino portion. LOL!!

There is one filipino vegetable you will find hard to get here " Kangkong ". You can substitute with american spinach or Bok Choy. Those are the closes to Kangkong.

Most ingredients you can find at the Asian Market or Order online.

Halo Halo I will try to see if we can make that here LOL!!! She loves it so much LOL!!. Me not so much. I love green mango shakes YUMMY!!

I am learning but its hard to me to grasp the mga ng and when to say like Lang (Here) and Gusto kong matutong magsalita ng Tagalog. LOL like the for Lang that it Lang. Now Kong is " Ko " then " ng ". I can go on and on.

LOL I tell me wife I have my own Tagalog. It's called Taga-wally. I will copyright and publish my language soon LOL hahahaha!!!

Just a little info. I believe you can bring your pets with you to the United States.

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/vacation/kbyg/prohibited_restricted.xml#Pets

This is a discussion and decision you and your fiance need to make.

You and your daughter will be OK when you get here. Take your time relax. Don't be afraid to do things on your own (walking around, learn the landmarks and buildings in your area so your familiar with your area). So enough you will be working and busy (This won't happen until 6 - 8 month after you arrive here and are married.

Also try calling 2GO and see if they have receive your passports and visas or call USEM to see if they were printed

Hi wally.wow! my fiance and you have the same plan,when he retires he wants to live in the Philippines and have a little business,he loves the weather here.hahahaha..like you he love green mango shakes a lot.is it because there is no green mango in USA.he he he,he loves ube cake also.are you familiar with ube cake? ask your wife:) oh, for sure i gain weight there hahahaha..yes you're right about salty food there,and they put hormones?? no idea...

i laughed when i read "kangkong" you know kangkong? hahaha..thats my daughter and fiance's favorite when i cook sinigang for them.im glad you love our country and our food:) thank you:)

yeah,make halo halo.and your wife can ask her family here to send a tool to make crash ice.its small only.is there chowking in new york? or try to look for red ribbon there.they sell UBE cake.its good.

So you have your own tagalog words?? hehehe..what are they? my fiance is having a hrad time understanding or talking our language.he said our language is difficult.i gave him tagalog dictionary but he gave up.hahahaha.

im worried of our visa,not on hand yet,we got approved feb15. i dont know when they going to deliver our visa.i just called 2go near my house and negative.if i counted the days since we got approved.its been 6days now.our flight is on March 18,you think we will receive our visa before then? i cant attend cfo seminar if no visa yet righ?

Really? is Delta a good airline? thats good to know.can i ask you wife:) if what are the question they asked for her ? i mean the immigration? are they strict?

oh.cant wait for the link for the Filipino website:) i will tell my fiance to prepare Filipino shows ahahaha..

I wish i could bring my 3 dogs.i love them all,they are,pug,lhasa apso and labrador:( my sister will going to take care of them.i cant take care of them in the USA,we need to adjust first.i think its hard.

My daughter wants to stay in our country because she said.all her friends are here.well,bu she needs to come with me.no one will takes care of here.and she dont understand right now because shes still a child if you know what i mean.i just hope we will get adjusted quick but my fiance said.it takes awhile to adjust.and he said to take easy first.like what you said.

i am planning to review nclex exam there and take the board exam when im ready.i dont know how to start.we will see..thanks for the message wally:) Hi to your filipina wife:)

Timeline

Hi wally.wow! my fiance and you have the same plan,when he retires he wants to live in the Philippines and have a little business,he loves the weather here.hahahaha..like you he love green mango shakes a lot.is it because there is no green mango in USA.he he he,he loves ube cake also.are you familiar with ube cake? ask your wife:) oh, for sure i gain weight there hahahaha..yes you're right about salty food there,and they put hormones?? no idea...

Mmmm Yummy :P Green Mango Shake Yummy :P !! Miss it so much!! :yes:

Yes USDA approved certain amounts of hormones in live stock (chicken, cows, fruits and vegetables). Sad USA. LOL its funny because when I went to Phils on my second trip. We went to Cebu and stayed on Lapu Lapu. There is the restaurant call Insang.. I think that's the name but compared to the chicken size here in USA versus there. i was like where's the meat!! LOL!! Then I remember our chickens are feed hormones to grow twice as big.

Oh yes I love Ube cake. LOL!! When we go to her mom and dad house they always get me Ube cake. LOL!! Yummy!!

i laughed when i read "kangkong" you know kangkong? hahaha..thats my daughter and fiance's favorite when i cook sinigang for them.im glad you love our country and our food:) thank you:)

Of course I know Kangkong ^_^ Love singang too!! Chicken Adobo, Crispy Pata!!! Yummy I can go on and on!! LOL! I love the Philippines.

yeah,make halo halo.and your wife can ask her family here to send a tool to make crash ice.its small only.is there chowking in new york? or try to look for red ribbon there.they sell UBE cake.its good.

No chowking and No Red Ribbon in New York. :( Only thing they have here is one Jollibee!!! :( . I will ask my wife if she wants to make halo halo..

So you have your own tagalog words?? hehehe..what are they? my fiance is having a hrad time understanding or talking our language.he said our language is difficult.i gave him tagalog dictionary but he gave up.hahahaha.

Tagawally 101: :D

Tagalog: Mabuti

Tagawally: Ma booty

Tagalog: nakakatawa

Tagawally: knock a knock a knock to what!!

Tagalog: (this is not a word but a gesture) You know someone ask you where a place is. Filipinos don't point. They use there lips :whistle:

Tagawally: :blink::unsure:

Tagalog: Hindi na

Tagawally: HINDI Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! LOL!!

just a few of the tagawally's words and gesture.

I need to learn the basics of Tagalog for my father-in-law so we can communicate. He only speaks Tagalog, Waray Waray and Cebuano. Need to bond with my dad there when we move back.

im worried of our visa,not on hand yet,we got approved feb15. i dont know when they going to deliver our visa.i just called 2go near my house and negative.if i counted the days since we got approved.its been 6days now.our flight is on March 18,you think we will receive our visa before then? i cant attend cfo seminar if no visa yet righ?

Mmmmm... Still within the wait time for visas and passport. Did you call the US Embassy to see if they printed the Visas? If you get to the 10th business day. Then you need to start calling US Embassy to find out if there is delay or if there is an issue. The good thing is you and your daughter are approved.

You can attend the CFO seminar without the visa and passport. You just need two forms of IDs and take the seminar. Once your done. They will tell you to return once you have received the visa passport. They will put the CFO sticker in the passport and you are good to go.

Really? is Delta a good airline? thats good to know.can i ask you wife:) if what are the question they asked for her ? i mean the immigration? are they strict?

From what my wife told me it was a smooth trip no problems. Comfortable seats and flight attendants were very helpful. She slept most of the long flight. Food is Ok not the best but all airplane food suck LOL hahahaha!!! I have fly enough know that LOL!!!

She said that it easy maybe 5 mins. they check the medical package (Make sure you keep that safe and damage free). They asked her her information and about me and where she will be staying. Then she was release. They may ask you about your daughter parental custody (strong maybe) and connecting flight final destination. Just answer the questions and bring you annulment papers and birth certificates for you and your daughter. You will be OK.

oh.cant wait for the link for the Filipino website:) i will tell my fiance to prepare Filipino shows ahahaha..

I wish i could bring my 3 dogs.i love them all,they are,pug,lhasa apso and labrador:( my sister will going to take care of them.i cant take care of them in the USA,we need to adjust first.i think its hard.

Sorry I keep forgetting to post the link :whistle: . Promise I will do that later today. Mmmm ok.. As long as you have someone to take care of your dogs, that's good. Yes adjustment first. i forgot to mention the time difference. Ask your husband about daylights saving time.

My daughter wants to stay in our country because she said.all her friends are here.well,bu she needs to come with me.no one will takes care of here.and she dont understand right now because shes still a child if you know what i mean.i just hope we will get adjusted quick but my fiance said.it takes awhile to adjust.and he said to take easy first.like what you said.

Awwww!! Poor baby... Yea we understand because we are adults and remember how friends will come and go and you can make new friends. She can always chat with her friends on YM (If you and your to be husband allow that). Calling is kind of expensive from USA to Phils. I use a calling card that cost $25 for 90 minutes. My wife blows through that in one phone call :blink: . LOL!!

Once she is in school she will make new friends and adjust. How is you and your daughters English? heavy accent of medium or perfect English? This will be key to move forward and adjusting fast. I laugh because the F and P are the most difficult for my wife to break away from when speaking English. LOL!!LOL Pamily Pun, Fotatoe LOL hahahahaha!! She is going to hit me when she reads this part lol hahahaha!!

Your fiance is right take it easy in the beginning. You will be ready to help and work but take it easy and watch the american way of things. There are some similar and some big difference from Philippines when you get there. Keep an open mind about things here. Different country different culture.

i am planning to review nclex exam there and take the board exam when im ready.i dont know how to start.we will see..thanks for the message wally:) Hi to your filipina wife:)

Wow that is awesome. Nclex nice. You can earn so good money once you become nurse. If you want the big dollars after a year or two study for your Register Nurse exam. $$$$$$

My Wife say hello and she is happy for fellow Filipino to make it here and find love.

Hi Vj friends,is it true that even my previous marriage has been terminated( annuled)..and im not using my ex husbands name,is it true that aside from my NBI clearance that im going to submit to embassy using my maiden name,do i need to submit NBI clearance aka using my ex husband's last name to the embassy during the interview?

yes u need to get nbi with aka, u used his surname or not.. when u go to ur interview u will gonna submit nbi with aka along with ur CTC CD, COF, cemar and AMC...

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Timeline

Mmmm Yummy :P Green Mango Shake Yummy :P !! Miss it so much!! :yes:

Yes USDA approved certain amounts of hormones in live stock (chicken, cows, fruits and vegetables). Sad USA. LOL its funny because when I went to Phils on my second trip. We went to Cebu and stayed on Lapu Lapu. There is the restaurant call Insang.. I think that's the name but compared to the chicken size here in USA versus there. i was like where's the meat!! LOL!! Then I remember our chickens are feed hormones to grow twice as big.

Oh yes I love Ube cake. LOL!! When we go to her mom and dad house they always get me Ube cake. LOL!! Yummy!!

Of course I know Kangkong ^_^ Love singang too!! Chicken Adobo, Crispy Pata!!! Yummy I can go on and on!! LOL! I love the Philippines.

No chowking and No Red Ribbon in New York. :( Only thing they have here is one Jollibee!!! :( . I will ask my wife if she wants to make halo halo..

Tagawally 101: :D

Tagalog: Mabuti

Tagawally: Ma booty

Tagalog: nakakatawa

Tagawally: knock a knock a knock to what!!

Tagalog: (this is not a word but a gesture) You know someone ask you where a place is. Filipinos don't point. They use there lips :whistle:

Tagawally: :blink::unsure:

Tagalog: Hindi na

Tagawally: HINDI Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! LOL!!

just a few of the tagawally's words and gesture.

I need to learn the basics of Tagalog for my father-in-law so we can communicate. He only speaks Tagalog, Waray Waray and Cebuano. Need to bond with my dad there when we move back.

Mmmmm... Still within the wait time for visas and passport. Did you call the US Embassy to see if they printed the Visas? If you get to the 10th business day. Then you need to start calling US Embassy to find out if there is delay or if there is an issue. The good thing is you and your daughter are approved.

You can attend the CFO seminar without the visa and passport. You just need two forms of IDs and take the seminar. Once your done. They will tell you to return once you have received the visa passport. They will put the CFO sticker in the passport and you are good to go.

From what my wife told me it was a smooth trip no problems. Comfortable seats and flight attendants were very helpful. She slept most of the long flight. Food is Ok not the best but all airplane food suck LOL hahahaha!!! I have fly enough know that LOL!!!

She said that it easy maybe 5 mins. they check the medical package (Make sure you keep that safe and damage free). They asked her her information and about me and where she will be staying. Then she was release. They may ask you about your daughter parental custody (strong maybe) and connecting flight final destination. Just answer the questions and bring you annulment papers and birth certificates for you and your daughter. You will be OK.

Sorry I keep forgetting to post the link :whistle: . Promise I will do that later today. Mmmm ok.. As long as you have someone to take care of your dogs, that's good. Yes adjustment first. i forgot to mention the time difference. Ask your husband about daylights saving time.

Awwww!! Poor baby... Yea we understand because we are adults and remember how friends will come and go and you can make new friends. She can always chat with her friends on YM (If you and your to be husband allow that). Calling is kind of expensive from USA to Phils. I use a calling card that cost $25 for 90 minutes. My wife blows through that in one phone call :blink: . LOL!!

Once she is in school she will make new friends and adjust. How is you and your daughters English? heavy accent of medium or perfect English? This will be key to move forward and adjusting fast. I laugh because the F and P are the most difficult for my wife to break away from when speaking English. LOL!!LOL Pamily Pun, Fotatoe LOL hahahahaha!! She is going to hit me when she reads this part lol hahahaha!!

Your fiance is right take it easy in the beginning. You will be ready to help and work but take it easy and watch the american way of things. There are some similar and some big difference from Philippines when you get there. Keep an open mind about things here. Different country different culture.

Wow that is awesome. Nclex nice. You can earn so good money once you become nurse. If you want the big dollars after a year or two study for your Register Nurse exam. $$$$$$

My Wife say hello and she is happy for fellow Filipino to make it here and find love.

Hi Wally,thanks for the Website:))) yeah,chicken here are small,even mg fiance were shocked a first but he loves the taste of our native chicken here.hehehe...hmmm....americans loves our filipino foods,i cant wait to cook food for my fiance,but he's on diet now,he warned me not to cook super salty adobo hahaha.

i laughed when i read tagawally's words.hahahaha...at least you're learning and willing to learn.my fiance dont know nothing about our language.its unfair on me hahaha.

I dont have father's consent from my daughter's father.but i have the sole custody of my child.i also asked other vj members who has the same status with mine and they said.no need father's consent as long as i am the parent also and i have the custody of my daughter.i just bring my annulment papers just in case they question me.

oh,by the way,i called usem today and they will deliver our visa on Wednesday.thats great:):):) i will attend the seminar as soon as i get my visa.

about my daughters accent.im not sure if strong or medium,well your wife and i have the same problem sometimes.i done know hahahaha...i think its the same how you say our lauguage hehehe.my fiance is always correcting my accent.my daughter's accent is better than mine.hahaha.

i havent pack all our things for travel yet.hahaha..i dont know.i was waiting for our visa,but after i called usem today,i feel in a hurry of packing things now.i realized i need to buy stuffs we need for travel.hahaha.any tips???

well,my fiance said.i wont be able to work when i get there so i was thinking of take taking a review class in nclex.i dont know how because you know im new in your country and duno nothing there.thats my worry:(

thanks for website wally.i will remind my fiance about it:) thanks so much.regards to you and your wife.God Bless also:) i will keep you posted of my journey:)

Filed: Timeline

[A]mericans loves our [F]ilipino foods,i cant wait to cook food for my fiance,but he's on diet now,he warned me not to cook super salty adobo hahaha.

I don't care too much for Filipino food. I eat a low carb diet usually, so I do like adobong baboy, or manok, but only when I cook it. Lumpia can be good, but not always. Wife cooks her own meals, I cook mine and hers. Our work schedules are different, so we rarely eat at the same time, so that works out. We both love Mexican, so when we go out, the is what we usually have. When she and her friends have a get together, there is plenty of that stinky food to take home, so she doesn't seem to run out of her favorites. They always make extra and share it with their friends.

Timeline

I don't care too much for Filipino food. I eat a low carb diet usually, so I do like adobong baboy, or manok, but only when I cook it. Lumpia can be good, but not always. Wife cooks her own meals, I cook mine and hers. Our work schedules are different, so we rarely eat at the same time, so that works out. We both love Mexican, so when we go out, the is what we usually have. When she and her friends have a get together, there is plenty of that stinky food to take home, so she doesn't seem to run out of her favorites. They always make extra and share it with their friends.

Hi:) i have'nt tried Mexican food.yeah it depends how you cook pork and chicken adobo,my fiance likes it with no salt and a little seasoning,as of now he eats low carb diet,so i just cook separate food for him,we filipinos loves to eat rice everyday,oh.i forgot to ask Wally if he loves rice:)

Filed: Timeline

Hi:) i have'nt tried Mexican food.yeah it depends how you cook pork and chicken adobo,my fiance likes it with no salt and a little seasoning,as of now he eats low carb diet,so i just cook separate food for him,we filipinos loves to eat rice everyday,oh.i forgot to ask Wally if he loves rice:)

The wife didn't like Mexican at first, but now she loves it. I guess corn is a treat in the Philippines, so she likes the different ways they use it, and seafood -- Mexicans do lots of interesting things with seafood. She still doesn't care for the Mexican style beans and rice, though. The Mexicans love her "Chow Mein" (pansit) at work, and they give her tamales and tacos.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.