caduceus37

nbi clearance

138 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Its the home stretch and your almost home... Call 2GO on Monday. Give USEM a day or two to send it out to 2GO. Whoohooo!!! You are almost there. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hi Wally,thanks:) im still worried,how long will it takes to deliver our visa after printing? is it 5 to 10 days again? confuse..

Timeline

Hi Wally,thanks:) im still worried,how long will it takes to deliver our visa after printing? is it 5 to 10 days again? confuse..

Hi Wally:) Visa on hand today! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: ,thank you lord!! thanks Wally!!

How can i get my passport in visa inside the plastic? it says do not open? im confuse.pls.help me how...thanks:)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Wally:) Visa on hand today! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: ,thank you lord!! thanks Wally!!

How can i get my passport in visa inside the plastic? it says do not open? im confuse.pls.help me how...thanks:)

See!!! Hahahahah!! Yeaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

You can open the plastic. The yellow envelope inside the plastic is the one you are not to open. Be care not to ripe or tear the yellow envelope. Take excellent care of the yellow envelopes. If there is even a little tear or damage they will reject your entrance.

My wife said to get scissor and carefully open the plastic on the top. Be care in opening so that you do not damage the yellow envelope.

Also to keep safe both passports and visa from any damage, water, fire etc... Put in plastic carry wallet for both passports to protect them.

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

Timeline

See!!! Hahahahah!! Yeaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

You can open the plastic. The yellow envelope inside the plastic is the one you are not to open. Be care not to ripe or tear the yellow envelope. Take excellent care of the yellow envelopes. If there is even a little tear or damage they will reject your entrance.

My wife said to get scissor and carefully open the plastic on the top. Be care in opening so that you do not damage the yellow envelope.

Also to keep safe both passports and visa from any damage, water, fire etc... Put in plastic carry wallet for both passports to protect them.

Hi Wally :) thanks to you and to your wife :)

I got my visa and passport now :dance: :dance: :dance: hehehehe...im very happy,i remember all the worries before,now?? wow!! im very very happy,i cant wait to be with my fiance,Thanks you so much for your help and also to my co filipina wifey thank you so much.i wish i could thank you two in person and to all the VJ friends who helped me.

Yes,i will take good care of our packets and visa/passport :yes:

Next is cfo seminar,i will do it this week,then need to pack all our things,can i bring vitamins,i am thining of bringing ( sinigang mix,kaldereta mix,sinigang cubes) hehehe..im sure your familiar with it.i dont know what to bring and not to bring in my luggage and hand carry.

You know what,im very happy to received our visa but i feel sad also thinking of im going to miss my family,my dogs and of course our country.i dont know when can i return in our country.im nervous about my future in unied states,and my daughter also,what she knows is she's just going to have a vacation and she's go back after a month.its hard to explain things in her age

If you and your wife get a chance to visit florida,let me know ok :) ,i would like to meet you and my kababayan in person :)

You two are really a good persons,thanks you so much for all your help and patience

I keep you posted :)

Timeline

Hi Wally :) thanks to you and to your wife :)

I got my visa and passport now :dance: :dance: :dance: hehehehe...im very happy,i remember all the worries before,now?? wow!! im very very happy,i cant wait to be with my fiance,Thanks you so much for your help and also to my co filipina wifey thank you so much.i wish i could thank you two in person and to all the VJ friends who helped me.

Yes,i will take good care of our packets and visa/passport :yes:

Next is cfo seminar,i will do it this week,then need to pack all our things,can i bring vitamins,i am thining of bringing ( sinigang mix,kaldereta mix,sinigang cubes) hehehe..im sure your familiar with it.i dont know what to bring and not to bring in my luggage and hand carry.

You know what,im very happy to received our visa but i feel sad also thinking of im going to miss my family,my dogs and of course our country.i dont know when can i return in our country.im nervous about my future in unied states,and my daughter also,what she knows is she's just going to have a vacation and she's go back after a month.its hard to explain things in her age

If you and your wife get a chance to visit florida,let me know ok :) ,i would like to meet you and my kababayan in person :)

You two are really a good persons,thanks you so much for all your help and patience

I keep you posted :)

Yes. Thank you God for blessing caduceus journey and help her and daughter to prevail through this stage of the journey to be with her loved one. God please bless them on there travel to the USA. Bless her new family and life here in USA. Guide them through life with your blessing and love.

God I thank you for giving me, VJ members knowledge and guidance in helping caduceus through the process. God I ask to bless, protect,place joy and happiness in this new family's life. I pray amen.

I had to give a little pray for the journey and all the trials you went through. God is truly wonderful!!

I spoke with my wife and when you get here and settled in with you hubby. We will PM you here YM ID. You can communicate on YM. Also I have some friends in Florida Miami. Later this year we will be making a trip down there. Maybe we link up and meet. We can share our experience in the process plus meet Kababayan :thumbs: .

Now that you have visas and passports. CFO will be a easy. Then your ready to come here. I know it's life change moving from the Philippines to USA. Two different worlds. You hubby will support and educate you on USA ways. It is an adjustment I admit it because my wife is adjusting to some of the differences from home and here.

One thing you will notices is everything needs to be done fast versus in Phils everything can be done is days or weeks.

As for what you can bring in luggage and carry on bags. Here is the security restrictions for carry on luggage http://www.mabungatravel.com/NAIA.pdf

Your check-in luggage. You can put you sinigang mix,kaldereta mix,sinigang cubes. Think but check with Delta restrictions. Remember even if you are unable to bring your mixes for cooking. i will send you the Phil-AM website where you can order the mixes.

In regards to your daughter. I know it can be difficult but explain to her why, where and how come you are moving to the USA and how long you plan on stay (meaning years). Also explain that you will be traveling back and forth to phils. But also don't hide that USA is her new home and that you love her and doing this in the best interest of both of you.

Kids are more smart than we think. She will understand and adjust. If you hubby has family nieces and nephew she and mingle with them. Plus when she gets into school she will meet new friends. As a mother keep a close eye on her in school to see that she is not bullied or tease. You can check out the schools first to see the Asian ratio. Which might help in adjusting. So she is around familiar culture or at least regional. This is just suggestions.

Wow we are so happy that all is working out. Remember after marriage comes AOS ( Adjustment of Status) for Green Card (Permanent Residences). We just filed ours friday.. Whoohooo!! If you have questions when you and your fiance are ready just ask.

Timeline

Yes. Thank you God for blessing caduceus journey and help her and daughter to prevail through this stage of the journey to be with her loved one. God please bless them on there travel to the USA. Bless her new family and life here in USA. Guide them through life with your blessing and love.

God I thank you for giving me, VJ members knowledge and guidance in helping caduceus through the process. God I ask to bless, protect,place joy and happiness in this new family's life. I pray amen.

I had to give a little pray for the journey and all the trials you went through. God is truly wonderful!!

I spoke with my wife and when you get here and settled in with you hubby. We will PM you here YM ID. You can communicate on YM. Also I have some friends in Florida Miami. Later this year we will be making a trip down there. Maybe we link up and meet. We can share our experience in the process plus meet Kababayan :thumbs: .

Now that you have visas and passports. CFO will be a easy. Then your ready to come here. I know it's life change moving from the Philippines to USA. Two different worlds. You hubby will support and educate you on USA ways. It is an adjustment I admit it because my wife is adjusting to some of the differences from home and here.

One thing you will notices is everything needs to be done fast versus in Phils everything can be done is days or weeks.

As for what you can bring in luggage and carry on bags. Here is the security restrictions for carry on luggage http://www.mabungatravel.com/NAIA.pdf

Your check-in luggage. You can put you sinigang mix,kaldereta mix,sinigang cubes. Think but check with Delta restrictions. Remember even if you are unable to bring your mixes for cooking. i will send you the Phil-AM website where you can order the mixes.

In regards to your daughter. I know it can be difficult but explain to her why, where and how come you are moving to the USA and how long you plan on stay (meaning years). Also explain that you will be traveling back and forth to phils. But also don't hide that USA is her new home and that you love her and doing this in the best interest of both of you.

Kids are more smart than we think. She will understand and adjust. If you hubby has family nieces and nephew she and mingle with them. Plus when she gets into school she will meet new friends. As a mother keep a close eye on her in school to see that she is not bullied or tease. You can check out the schools first to see the Asian ratio. Which might help in adjusting. So she is around familiar culture or at least regional. This is just suggestions.

Wow we are so happy that all is working out. Remember after marriage comes AOS ( Adjustment of Status) for Green Card (Permanent Residences). We just filed ours friday.. Whoohooo!! If you have questions when you and your fiance are ready just ask.

Hi Wally,thank you so much for the touching prayers :) God is really good for having a very good VJ friend like you and your wife,thank you also to all the VJ members who helped me from the very first day of my journey.God Bless you all especially you Wally and your wife.May you have many many more blessings to come.

Yeah,i would like to Pm you and your wife thru YM.we can communicate and meet up also with my fiance when you visit Florida,its good to know that you have a friends in Florida.i would love to meet my kababayans :)

Everyday,my daughter is keep on telling me that she wants to study here in our country,her friends are all here.especially her Taekwondo team,she's into martial arts,she just promoted into junior Black Belt yesterday.my fiance is very proud of her :) I hope she's meet some friends when she gets to united states, my fiance has a niece who's the same age with her,i hope she can get along with her.its hard on her because of the culture and language.even she can understand and speaks English,it is still different when you really born in united states that speak English with no hard accent.other says,kids learns fast,well i hope so..

Yeah my fiance said we can order online but :wow: when i found out the prices? i was :no: and decide to buy some. :lol:

I haven't attended the seminar yet.i have been very busy with my kid.its their final exams this week.i will do it on Monday. :thumbs:

How long will it take to get a Green Card? my fiance said it depends on your Government.Well i can wait,all i want right now is to be with my fiance and get married

:ot2:

About my daughter,i don't know if we will enroll her in school when we get there?? my fiance said its late but it is required.We will try to talk to the head school about her school status.yeah,i hope there's Asians that she could mingle with.I'm worried also of the bullies in school.My daughter knows and her first thing came into her mind was to fight back.i was shocked.I told her not to even she's a Black Belter.hahahaha...My fiance also warned her,or else the teacher will call me and my fiance in school :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the link about luggage.will check on that :)

:wow: Congratulations.soon your wife will get Green Card and can travel back to our country :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi caduceus

Welcome to USA. How are you, your daughter and hubby doing. How was your flight and POE? Hope the weather is treating you well in Florida : )

Timeline

Hi caduceus

Welcome to USA. How are you, your daughter and hubby doing. How was your flight and POE? Hope the weather is treating you well in Florida : )

Hi Wally,glad to read your message again:) we are here in Florida and so far we are still adjusting,the weather is so sunny but cold,making me sick :lol:

The flight went smooth,i was worried when we got to Detroit POE but it was smooth,the immigration asked me if me and my daughter are sisters :lol:

I always complaint about the weather here,i hate it because i never like sunlight,im craving for filipino food also,so my fiance and i ordered online which kind of expensive but thats expected,i get bored sometimes but what can i do..welcome to america..hahahaha

oh,we got married the other day hahaha...i think my husband is going to meet his atty.to take care of my papers here.

im beginning to get bored here,i dont know what else to do,we went in miami beach,it was sunny as in super sunny..

I miss my family and dogs back home,we do chat everyday but still i miss them so much :(

How are you and your wife? regards to her,i wish we both live in the same state so that we ca meet up.i havent seen any filipino here.

T

hanks for all your help wally:) lets keep in touch:)

Timeline

Hi Wally,glad to read your message again:) we are here in Florida and so far we are still adjusting,the weather is so sunny but cold,making me sick :lol:

The flight went smooth,i was worried when we got to Detroit POE but it was smooth,the immigration asked me if me and my daughter are sisters :lol:

I always complaint about the weather here,i hate it because i never like sunlight,im craving for filipino food also,so my fiance and i ordered online which kind of expensive but thats expected,i get bored sometimes but what can i do..welcome to america..hahahaha

Yea it's an adjustment here in USA. Thing is when you are born here. You know the workings and always working or busy doing something. Being that you are new here. Plus your on a K-1 visa. You will have another 4 - 6 months of waiting for AOS. Then you can work and occupy your time. Once your daughter is in school. She will have plenty of work to do and friends to meet.

My Asawa is a house cat and could stays at home always.. LOL!! No... She is super eager to work ASAP!! She gets bore also but I did some research and found a Filipino community Woodside, Queens NY. Now my wife wants to move to that area.. LOL!!! I am thinking about it.

Florida is the “Sunshine State”. LOL!! I know you went from sun to sun.. LOL!! Awww!! I suggest Shades when you go out. It will help reduce the effect. Its still just the beginning of spring here on the east coast. Trust me it is not cold in Florida LOL!! Make one trip to NEW YORK right now and you will run lol!! Cooooooold here!! The cold here effects my wife and she gets sick if she goes in and out of cold and hot. She gets air in here system and pain but it goes away after a day.

My wife misses Filipino food also but we also found a Phil-AM store in Queens. When we go out there. We always pick up a couple of things. It helps.. I guess....?? Oh yea they have a Jollibee here. My wife eyes lite up LOL!!! We ate there and it was good same as Phils. Same staff and style LOL!!

POE LOL!! They were flirting with my wife... MMmmmmm!!! They said I am a lucky man LOL!!! I knew that already.. LOL!!

What you can do to help occupy your times. i remember you said you wanted to take your exam for Nursing...?? See if they have books on it or local course in Miami. I pretty sure they do.. See if you can enroll in so course after you get your SSN. Here in America its all about getting ahead of the game. Meaning being aggressive in obtaining your goals.

Speaking of Goals. I also remember you said you and your husband plan on retiring back in Philippines. So are we... Me and my wife have set our goal at P20Mil in 10 years. Then we are gone.. bye bye USA welcome Phils.. Now I will be on the flip side LOL!! but I am simple and love the Philippines. Use the opportunities here in USA as a Stepping stone to get ahead and achieve your goals..

Yes. Any imported foods will be 4 times the prices if not more than what you would pay in Phils... but compare to USA prices its still cheap!! Some of the things LOL!!

oh,we got married the other day hahaha...i think my husband is going to meet his atty.to take care of my papers here.

CONGRATULATION!! Whooohoo!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: You should apply for you SSN in about a week or two. Then if your husband has the money now. He can begin preparing to file for AOS. If you have any questions just ask me or make a new post.

im beginning to get bored here,i dont know what else to do,we went in miami beach,it was sunny as in super sunny..

I miss my family and dogs back home,we do chat everyday but still i miss them so much :(

I know.. My wife misses here family. She web cams everyday. She misses her little sister and nephew so much. Make sure your husband files the Advance Parole form. This will allow you to travel will your green card is being processed.

How are you and your wife? regards to her,i wish we both live in the same state so that we ca meet up.i havent seen any filipino here.

Thanks for all your help wally:) lets keep in touch:)

My baby is doing good. She was sick for a little bit due to the cold weather and changing weather. She is feeling better now. Yes me too. I have friends in Florida and family but I wont be make a trip down to Florida until later this year in the summertime. Yes of course we will stay in touch.

Oh also I can send any PMs to you. Is your mail box full?? I want to send my wife's YM information so you can chat or webcam..

God Bless!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Yea it's an adjustment here in USA. Thing is when you are born here. You know the workings and always working or busy doing something. Being that you are new here. Plus your on a K-1 visa. You will have another 4 - 6 months of waiting for AOS. Then you can work and occupy your time. Once your daughter is in school. She will have plenty of work to do and friends to meet.

My Asawa is a house cat and could stays at home always.. LOL!! No... She is super eager to work ASAP!! She gets bore also but I did some research and found a Filipino community Woodside, Queens NY. Now my wife wants to move to that area.. LOL!!! I am thinking about it.

Florida is the “Sunshine State”. LOL!! I know you went from sun to sun.. LOL!! Awww!! I suggest Shades when you go out. It will help reduce the effect. Its still just the beginning of spring here on the east coast. Trust me it is not cold in Florida LOL!! Make one trip to NEW YORK right now and you will run lol!! Cooooooold here!! The cold here effects my wife and she gets sick if she goes in and out of cold and hot. She gets air in here system and pain but it goes away after a day.

My wife misses Filipino food also but we also found a Phil-AM store in Queens. When we go out there. We always pick up a couple of things. It helps.. I guess....?? Oh yea they have a Jollibee here. My wife eyes lite up LOL!!! We ate there and it was good same as Phils. Same staff and style LOL!!

POE LOL!! They were flirting with my wife... MMmmmmm!!! They said I am a lucky man LOL!!! I knew that already.. LOL!!

What you can do to help occupy your times. i remember you said you wanted to take your exam for Nursing...?? See if they have books on it or local course in Miami. I pretty sure they do.. See if you can enroll in so course after you get your SSN. Here in America its all about getting ahead of the game. Meaning being aggressive in obtaining your goals.

Speaking of Goals. I also remember you said you and your husband plan on retiring back in Philippines. So are we... Me and my wife have set our goal at P20Mil in 10 years. Then we are gone.. bye bye USA welcome Phils.. Now I will be on the flip side LOL!! but I am simple and love the Philippines. Use the opportunities here in USA as a Stepping stone to get ahead and achieve your goals..

Yes. Any imported foods will be 4 times the prices if not more than what you would pay in Phils... but compare to USA prices its still cheap!! Some of the things LOL!!

CONGRATULATION!! Whooohoo!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: You should apply for you SSN in about a week or two. Then if your husband has the money now. He can begin preparing to file for AOS. If you have any questions just ask me or make a new post.

I know.. My wife misses here family. She web cams everyday. She misses her little sister and nephew so much. Make sure your husband files the Advance Parole form. This will allow you to travel will your green card is being processed.

My baby is doing good. She was sick for a little bit due to the cold weather and changing weather. She is feeling better now. Yes me too. I have friends in Florida and family but I wont be make a trip down to Florida until later this year in the summertime. Yes of course we will stay in touch.

Oh also I can send any PMs to you. Is your mail box full?? I want to send my wife's YM information so you can chat or webcam..

God Bless!!!

Hi Wally,this is caduceus37 :yes: ,i forgot my password for my caduceus37 account so i made a new account:)

How are ou and your wife? i hope your wife is feeling better now.im doing fine,getting used to their culture here hahahaha,well,my in laws also lives here in Florida,10 minutes drive from our house here,they are very nice,but im kind of shy at times hehehehe.my daughter continues here Taekwondo martial arts training here in Florida,i am glad the master likes her performance and she is going to compete in Orlando next week.my only complain is the tuition is so expensive compare in our country...here am i again,converting dollars into peso and complain how expensive here in the U.s. :rofl: ,my husband always tells me don't compare peso into peso hahaha..

Oh,we are waiting for our marriage cert.in mail,then that's the time my husband will file for my AOS,he will talk to his atty.my question is,once we got married,i don't need to worry for my 90 days period visa no more right?? or needs to file AOS before the expiration of visa? confused :unsure: , well!!! Here i am again hehehe,asking questions even im here in Florida already hahaha..

What is Advance Parole form? i never heard about it,i'm glad you mentioned it,i will ask my husband when gets home tonight.

yeah,i cant work,boring but its ok,i read medical book everyday,and watch Filipino movies when get tired hehehe...my husband is very happy when you gave us the link.he said he really appreciate your help:)

my daughter will start school next week,i hope she can make friend

Wow,your wife is very lucky to have a Jollibee there..im jealous hahahahaha...we bought some Filipino foods also,as usual,complaining of the prices.

\

Yes,my husband wants to retire in our country after 5 or 10 years hahahaha...he loves philippines.wow 20mil.is alot of money in our country,you be come very rich hehehehe...i dont think we can save that much money.i wish!!!

i hope i can work as a nurse when i get my Green card.but still need to pass the nclex exams.

here's my email address michelle.velascoph@hotmail.com

Timeline

Hi Wally,this is caduceus37 :yes: ,i forgot my password for my caduceus37 account so i made a new account:)

How are ou and your wife? i hope your wife is feeling better now.im doing fine,getting used to their culture here hahahaha,well,my in laws also lives here in Florida,10 minutes drive from our house here,they are very nice,but im kind of shy at times hehehehe.my daughter continues here Taekwondo martial arts training here in Florida,i am glad the master likes her performance and she is going to compete in Orlando next week.my only complain is the tuition is so expensive compare in our country...here am i again,converting dollars into peso and complain how expensive here in the U.s. :rofl: ,my husband always tells me don't compare peso into peso hahaha..

Wow i thought you umalis VJ. LOL OK so glad you are back. I was trying to send you my wife's email address so you two can chat on the PM but it kept saying you could not receive PM message. I will PM you her email address.

Wow that is so excellent that your daughter was about to transition from Taekwondo. She will do great here because she is young and will have many years to adjust. Kids are easy to adjust. Its us the adults that have the hard time LOL!!

Yes your husband is right try now to compare or you will fine everything more expensive. Just like when I go to Philippines. I can't look at everything as being cheap. I look at it as that is the regular price and if I can get it for a cheaper price in the peso or I just have my wife get it LOL!! Once the see me you know double triple the price LOL!!!

Oh,we are waiting for our marriage cert.in mail,then that's the time my husband will file for my AOS,he will talk to his atty.my question is,once we got married,i don't need to worry for my 90 days period visa no more right?? or needs to file AOS before the expiration of visa? confused :unsure: , well!!! Here i am again hehehe,asking questions even im here in Florida already hahaha..

That is correct the requirements for the K-1 visa is to get married in 90 days. You have met that requirement. There is not time limit on filing for adjustment of status. It is recommended to file asap after you get married. If you don't file right away. You won't be out of status until your I-94 expiration date. Once it expires you will be out of status. Don't be alarmed about the out of status. They won't come knocking down your door because your out of status. When you finally do decide to file. All is forgiven with USCIS and your AOS process will begin. The reason to file immediately or asap, is so that you can get you Authorization to work, Advance Parole and Green Card.

What is Advance Parole form? i never heard about it,i'm glad you mentioned it,i will ask my husband when gets home tonight.

Advance parole is an immigration document issued by the United States. It is not a re-entry permit; it is only issued to aliens without permanent residency. Advance Parole is permission for certain aliens, who do not have a valid immigrant visa, to re-enter the United States after traveling abroad. Such aliens include those who have applied to adjust their status to hat of permanent resident or to change non-immigrant status. Advance parole must be approved before the applicant leaves the United States, or any residency application will in general be denied. Travel outside of the United States may have severe consequences for aliens who have been unlawfully present even if they have obtained advance parole.

yeah,i cant work,boring but its ok,i read medical book everyday,and watch Filipino movies when get tired hehehe...my husband is very happy when you gave us the link.he said he really appreciate your help:)

Yea that is the bad part about the K-1 visa versus the IR-1/CR-1.

K-1 you need to apply for adjustment of status, EAD, Green Card

IR-1/CR-1 you automatically adjust upon entry to US. No need to wait. You can get a job right away.

Keep read and preparing to help pass the time. So when it does come time to take the test and begin working you have the knownledge already.

Tell your husband no problem. I am always willing to help so it much smooth for others going through the same process. The filipino tv shows and movie help my wife pass the time also. She love GMA7 tv shows LOL!!

Wow,your wife is very lucky to have a Jollibee there..im jealous hahahahaha...we bought some Filipino foods also,as usual,complaining of the prices.

\

All I have to say is where's the breast meat or chicken wings at Jollibee :huh: :huh: :huh: !! LOL!!

Yes,my husband wants to retire in our country after 5 or 10 years hahahaha...he loves philippines.wow 20mil.is alot of money in our country,you be come very rich hehehehe...i dont think we can save that much money.i wish!!!

i hope i can work as a nurse when i get my Green card.but still need to pass the nclex exams.

here's my email address

Same plans we have... LOL The 20 mil is a goal we set. But realistic number is 10 mil. I already did most of the savings from working at my job for long time. Also it depends on the life style you want to live in Philippines. You and my wife know better than me what it takes to live comfortable in Phils.

Yes positions for nurses is plentiful. Just study hard and be confident when applying for a job. Trust me at first your job will not be high paying but once you get 2-3 years experience. You can get a nice paying Registered Nurse. That pays very well. I have a few friends that are RN's making good pay. Be patient and it will come.

Thank you for the email address. Try not to put your personal email address on the open forum. Anybody can access this post. You dont want a mail box full of spam mail LOL!! I will pm you about my wifes email address.

• 5 months later...
Timeline

Hi caduceus

Hello, I read this long conversation. and hope u could give me some advice about my concern.. Makes me depressed and worried a lot.. We filed k-1 visa and got NOA1 april 23, the nbi clearance that i included to application and to my passport is my full real name since i never use my x-husbands last name even when we are married and i put single since i am processing my annulment that time and soon to be as single.. You think i will get deny because of putting my civil status as single? Was thinking that it was okay since i am applying for K-1 visa and needs to be single.. I also included my court decision w/o certificate of finality. They say i'm not free to marry yet.. But the date on my Annotated Marriage Certificate from NSO is the court decision date, though the certificate of finality is july 2.. Do you know of a situation where someone from the philippines was denied because their certificate of finality was after the NOA1 date? or because the passport is single and the nbi clearance is single? I'm really hopeless i don't want to be denied we have been waiting for almost 6months and expecting to have our NOA2 by nextweek.. Hope to hear from you soon..:unsure:

Timeline

\

here's my email address michelle.velascoph@hotmail.com

Hello, I read this long conversation. and hope u could give me some advice about my concern.. Makes me depressed and worried a lot.. We filed k-1 visa and got NOA1 april 23, the nbi clearance that i included to application and the name i used to my passport is my full real name since i never use my x-husbands last name even when we are married and i put single since i am processing my annulment that time and soon to be as single.. You think i will get deny because of putting my civil status as single? Was thinking that it was okay since i am applying for K-1 visa and needs to be single.. I also included my court decision w/o certificate of finality. They say i'm not free to marry yet.. But the date on my Annotated Marriage Certificate from NSO is the court decision date, though the certificate of finality is july 2.. Do you know of a situation where someone from the philippines was denied because their certificate of finality was after the NOA1 date? or because the passport is single and the nbi clearance is single? I'm really hopeless i don't want to be denied we have been waiting for almost 6months and expecting to have our NOA2 by nextweek.. Hope to hear from you soon..:unsure: Thank you..

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello, I read this long conversation. and hope u could give me some advice about my concern.. Makes me depressed and worried a lot.. We filed k-1 visa and got NOA1 april 23, the nbi clearance that i included to application and to my passport is my full real name since i never use my x-husbands last name even when we are married and i put single since i am processing my annulment that time and soon to be as single.. You think i will get deny because of putting my civil status as single? Was thinking that it was okay since i am applying for K-1 visa and needs to be single.. I also included my court decision w/o certificate of finality. They say i'm not free to marry yet.. But the date on my Annotated Marriage Certificate from NSO is the court decision date, though the certificate of finality is july 2.. Do you know of a situation where someone from the philippines was denied because their certificate of finality was after the NOA1 date? or because the passport is single and the nbi clearance is single? I'm really hopeless i don't want to be denied we have been waiting for almost 6months and expecting to have our NOA2 by nextweek.. Hope to hear from you soon..:unsure:

There is another couple that just recently posted on VJ also about not having their certificate of finality before filing the 129f petition. And there is another couple that got there petition returned to USCIS by the embassy in Manila because her annulment was not completed before they started the 129f petition, which is a denial by USEM. Free to marry means just that, if you were to re-marry in the Phils and needed a CENOMAR from NSO would you be able to get one before the certificate of finality? Therein is your answer, and I think it is NO. If you were NOT free to marry BEFORE filing the 129f petition and USCIS approves the petition odds are USEM will deny and return the petition to USCIS.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

I just read this post today. And its too late for me. I went to NBI last week for an AKA with the corrected name in my birth and under my single name since I am already annulled. Now I have to go back again to NBI to secure AKA under my previous marriages. But thanks for the post and the VJs answers, that help me a lot.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.