PD is Current.

April 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

1,082 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sometimes I enjoy things like this because it can give you disappointment but can be a very good news. So unpredictable! So all we have to do is to hang in there and wait. Remember, There is a golden pot at the end of the rainbow.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

you all need to calm down,they will not schedule anything until the first week of march which is 2 days away

For the past few months, they have sent invitation letters around 26/27 of every month. I'm not sure why you are suggesting to wait until the first week of March. We do not have any choice rt now except to wait.

The US is the only country in the world where green-card holders' spouse has to wait for such a long time. It's our spouse, damn it..If you can bring yr spouse on H4 and F2 then why not on green-card? Some of the laws here do not make any sense to me..Shouldn't we need to have more privileges than H1B and F1 people?

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

For the past few months, they have sent invitation letters around 26/27 of every month. I'm not sure why you are suggesting to wait until the first week of March. We do not have any choice rt now except to wait.

The US is the only country in the world where green-card holders' spouse has to wait for such a long time. It's our spouse, damn it..If you can bring yr spouse on H4 and F2 then why not on green-card? Some of the laws here do not make any sense to me..Shouldn't we need to have more privileges than H1B and F1 people?

Totally agree. They ultimately immigrate to US anyway so why not give them a visa immediately and be with family in US while they wait for their immigration process completion.

Thanks,

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hi Recardo , i have a question ... when my wife send joint sponsor to NVC she send letter write by her hand she didnt have taxs coz she didnt have job coz care a baby .

& now she in USA & will get new job next month & my interview will be next may or jun INSHALLA ...

my question is in my interview i will get taxs joint sponsor dont need any think from my wife jop ??

question by another way . provide tax applicant with joint sponsor even if income not enough ???

your wife income enough = no joint sponsor

your wife can provide you with a job letter

sorry the delays

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

your wife income enough = no joint sponsor

your wife can provide you with a job letter

sorry the delays

joint sponsor instead of petitioner tax . not with petitioner tax .

i mean if income my wife not enough i dont need it for my interview . only joint sponsor

Timeline

joint sponsor instead of petitioner tax . not with petitioner tax .

i mean if income my wife not enough i dont need it for my interview . only joint sponsor

since your wife worked but cannot complete the AOS on her own since she did not meet the income requirement she will need a joint sponsor.

your wife will need to file the I-864 along with her proof of income. for example - tax transcript 2011, job letter, proof of residence etc

your wife's joint sponsor will also complete the form I-864 along with the supporting documents.

The total house house income must be satisfied.

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

since your wife worked but cannot complete the AOS on her own since she did not meet the income requirement she will need a joint sponsor.

your wife will need to file the I-864 along with her proof of income. for example - tax transcript 2011, job letter, proof of residence etc

your wife's joint sponsor will also complete the form I-864 along with the supporting documents.

The total house house income must be satisfied.

i know that she need for joint sponsor & we send that to NVC . i was ask about that coz she dont have tax 2011 coz she just work this week i was ask '' she need send to me any thing befor my interview like checks her salary or get any thing prove her tax for this short time.or i dont need that coz we have joint sponsor''

thank you for ur help u know that we all trust you :)

Edited by N E O 176

Timeline

i know that she need for joint sponsor & we send that to NVC . i was ask about that coz she dont have tax 2011 coz she just work this week i was ask '' she need send to me any thing befor my interview like checks her salary or get any thing prove her tax for this short time.or i dont need that coz we have joint sponsor''

thank you for ur help u know that we all trust you :)

if she does not have the tax information for 2011 that is fine unless the interview is going to be prior to May 1, 2012 If i remember correctly when consulates start requesting the NEW tax info. If your interview is to be after May 1, 2012 the consulate may not accept the 2010 tax info. Again the person conducting the interview may accept.

The sponsor, your wide will have to provide evidence as well.. unless she will send a letter stating why she did not file. Typically those with no income or very low income by IRS standards are not required to file.

Your Wife will neeed :

Complete I-864 (even if she did not work), Submit Proof of Permament Resident Status.

Evidence of Current Employment (A letter shwoing sate she bagan working, type of work, and income).

IF she filed US Tases - She must Submit copt of the most recent Fef. Income tax return (with W2s and other supporting docs filed with the return OR tax transcript.

The joint sponsor :

Completed Form I-864

Proof of Citizenship or Perm. Resident Status

Proof of US Tax Return or Transcript

***** Your mother can use Assets to satisfy the income requirements and can review the form to see what would qualify. *****

You can click the links below for more in-depth reading to increase knowledge

REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR WIFE

REQUIREMENTS FOR JOINT SPONSOR

Hope this can help the others who will be processing their AOS to the NVC/Consulates.

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.