Ready to do it

GO RON GO!

110 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

RP is the "other" other candidate. He will not be the GOP candidate on the ballot in November.

You forget the iron clad guarantee that started off this thread

Honestly though, it would be much more interesting if RP was going up against Obama..

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: Timeline
Everytime that dude speaks I feel like I'm being lied to.

That's because you are being lied to. Every time a politician speaks. That includes your boy. He can't make good and deliver on the promises he's out there on the campaign trail making. It's not a one man show and RP knows it. He ain't going to change that either and he knows that too. So if he makes promises he knows he can't deliver, then he's lying. Just as any other politician out there.

That's because you are being lied to. Every time a politician speaks. That includes your boy. He can't make good and deliver on the promises he's out there on the campaign trail making. It's not a one man show and RP knows it. He ain't going to change that either and he knows that too. So if he makes promises he knows he can't deliver, then he's lying. Just as any other politician out there.

Thus far he's promised to cut a Trillion dollars from the deficit in his first year.

... and return us to a constitutional government.

I agree, those are big "promises" but they don't sound any different than "Si se puede."

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Thus far he's promised to cut a Trillion dollars from the deficit in his first year.

... and return us to a constitutional government.

I agree, those are big "promises" but they don't sound any different than "Si se puede."

They don't. I don't remember much delivery on si se puede either. They're politicians campaigning. So they say what they think people want to hear. It's how they get elected. All of them. All the time. RP is no exception here.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Are you kidding? Have you listened to Ron Paul? Do you know anything about Ron Paul?

They don't. I don't remember much delivery on si se puede either. They're politicians campaigning. So they say what they think people want to hear. It's how they get elected. All of them. All the time. RP is no exception here.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

I-129F Sent : 2011-04-27

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Are you kidding? Have you listened to Ron Paul? Do you know anything about Ron Paul?

He'd be a nightmare to poor people.

He'd be a nightmare to the middle class.

He'd be a nightmare to the unemployment rate.

He'd be a nightmare to our currency.

He'd be a nightmare for the world economy.

He'd be a nightmare for our GDP.

He'd be a nightmare for our debt.

He'd be a nightmare for tax revenue.

He'd be a nightmare for those in need.

He would be great for drug dealers, drug addicts, terrorists, and the rich.

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Yes, I have. He would not be able to deliver on his promises. The US governance system is NOT a one man show. RP knows this and he knows that he cannot deliver what he promises. He's lying to you. Wake up, man.

For 24 years he's voted exactly as he's said he's going to. I don't see how that'll change once he's president.

He'd be a nightmare to poor people.

He'd be a nightmare to the middle class.

He'd be a nightmare to the unemployment rate.

He'd be a nightmare to our currency.

He'd be a nightmare for the world economy.

He'd be a nightmare for our GDP.

He'd be a nightmare for our debt.

He'd be a nightmare for tax revenue.

He'd be a nightmare for those in need.

It's going to be horrible to have personal responsibility in this country.

And just so you know... none of that "free money" is going to be cut off right away. It's just going to be redistributed (you guys like that, don't ya?) from other sources - mainly overseas spending on the military and other foreign aid. And it probably won't be in the form of federal payments. It'll be in no more taxes to the federal government and allowing states to handle their own programs. It's a horrible idea to let local government handle local issues, don't you think?

"But slim, states can't do it. They need the federal government to help." Is that why it's working so well right now?

He would be great for drug dealers, drug addicts, terrorists, and the rich.

Yes. He's going to cut taxes for everyone, equally.

You folks are so funny. "Ron Paul is going to legalize drugs." That's completely hilarious! He's not going to legalize anything. He's simply going to remove the federal prohibitions and regulations that cost our country BILLIONS of dollars to enforce and leave it up to the states to take care of on their own.

"But slim, if drugs are left up to the states, they won't have the budget needed for law enforcement to catch all the bad guys." Is that why we have so few drug problems now?

Yes, I have. He would not be able to deliver on his promises. The US governance system is NOT a one man show. RP knows this and he knows that he cannot deliver what he promises. He's lying to you. Wake up, man.

Obama thinks it's a one man show.

Pretty much everyone in America lives under the misconception that the president is in charge. Yet another good thing about Ron Paul. He wants to be president. Not the guy in charge. If you read through the constitution, there is a distinct difference.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

For 24 years he's voted exactly as he's said he's going to. I don't see how that'll change once he's president.

Then he'd be the ultimate stalemate President as every piece of legislation coming out of Congress would be vetoed and would require a vet-proof majority. Seeing how Congress can't even muster simple majorities, nothing would get done under a President Paul. Not a thing.

Obama thinks it's a one man show.

He may. But he isn't.

Then he'd be the ultimate stalemate President as every piece of legislation coming out of Congress would be vetoed and would require a vet-proof majority. Seeing how Congress can't even muster simple majorities, nothing would get done under a President Paul. Not a thing.

If Ron Paul gets elected, it's a safe bet congress will look quite different as well.

Ron has some very interesting points. Also, he has few quite scary...

Please expand on this. Which ones are interesting and which are scary?

Русский форум член.

If Ron Paul gets elected, it's a safe bet congress will look quite different as well.

[reality]He's not gonna get elected because he's not gonna be the nominee. [/reality]

[delusion]If RP gets elected, there still would be no majority in Congress to support Ron Paul's proposals.[/delusion]