spookyturtle

Who will Jesus favor on Saturday night?

159 posts in this topic

Timeline

You should tune into NFL football sometime, you might then figure out that the reason that the Broncos had been so hot the previous 8 weeks was due to their defense playing so well.

At times yes. They are also known for disappearing.

We'll see next week when we play the Ravens. :devil:

Yes we will.good.gif

wait wait wait. i thought it was a higher power?

(oof. even im getting tired of that joke.)

since i dont follow the american football, does this mean timmy tebow is done for the season?

Playing yes. Still will hear his name a lot.blink.gif

I know and I know odds. Us fans down here and the local sports are the only ones given them props.

I think the best way to beat the Ravens is to get a couple of td's on them and put the game in Flacco's hands. The Texans certainly strong on both sides of the ball. I really think I'd rather play the Ravens than the Texans. Our defense isn't good.

But you lost to the Colts. :devil:

Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

I think the best way to beat the Ravens is to get a couple of td's on them and put the game in Flacco's hands. The Texans certainly strong on both sides of the ball. I really think I'd rather play the Ravens than the Texans. Our defense isn't good.

But you lost to the Colts. :devil:

Texans do have one of the best defenses right now. They will try to get the run going again as that is their strong suit, Arian Foster and Ben Tate are a handful. Andre Johnson is one of the best WR in the game and healthy. Excellent offensive line. If Yates can stay steady it should be a good game, They should get after Flacco and keep pressure on him but not sure how he handles it. It is a defense that I want to see Brady overcome.

Ravens are good defense though. They are aging though but have forgotten more than our defense has learned. They are very experienced and we are playing in their home. Tough for us.

That Colts game and Titans hurt me. Always next year.

Texans do have one of the best defenses right now. They will try to get the run going again as that is their strong suit, Arian Foster and Ben Tate are a handful. Andre Johnson is one of the best WR in the game and healthy. Excellent offensive line. If Yates can stay steady it should be a good game, They should get after Flacco and keep pressure on him but not sure how he handles it. It is a defense that I want to see Brady overcome.

Ravens are good defense though. They are aging though but have forgotten more than our defense has learned. They are very experienced and we are playing in their home. Tough for us.

That Colts game and Titans hurt me. Always next year.

The line usually give Brady good protection, but the Giants and Steelers are teams that give NE trouble. They can usually put pressure on him and get him out of rhythm. Tonight he had all day to throw. The Broncos put no pressure on him at all and it had the expected result. It takes a first rate defense to slow down the NE offense. They score a lot of points. I don't worry about that, I worry about a team with a good defense and a decent offense. That can keep the game close. Our defense can make any quarterback look like great. We give up a lot of yards. It really scares me. We haven't had a solid defense for a few years now.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Timeline

The Broncos had an 8-8 season because of a string of miraculous comebacks from their rookie quarterback. At the core they're really not too different than the 4-12 team that they were last season.

Jesus dragged them as far as he could.

Edited by ifearyeti

Timeline

The line usually give Brady good protection, but the Giants and Steelers are teams that give NE trouble. They can usually put pressure on him and get him out of rhythm. Tonight he had all day to throw. The Broncos put no pressure on him at all and it had the expected result. It takes a first rate defense to slow down the NE offense. They score a lot of points. I don't worry about that, I worry about a team with a good defense and a decent offense. That can keep the game close. Our defense can make any quarterback look like great. We give up a lot of yards. It really scares me. We haven't had a solid defense for a few years now.

I agree. They are vulnerable there and but for the offense they would not have home field. I would so love to see a Texans defense and Brady. One of the best offensive lines in the game is the Pats. Tough match up there but the Ravens are good too and will give him a game I think.

I agree. They are vulnerable there and but for the offense they would not have home field. I would so love to see a Texans defense and Brady. One of the best offensive lines in the game is the Pats. Tough match up there but the Ravens are good too and will give him a game I think.

I think either team will give them a game, unless they play like they did tonight. But a QB who can throw the ball fairly well will get yards against the Pat's defense. One thing though, they don't give up a lot of points even with all the yardage they give up. Bend but don't break. And let's not forget that the 2011 version of the Patriots offense has no real deep threat. Ochostinco is off the radar. I wish Moss was still here. 50 td's in 51 games. 'Nuff said.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

I think either team will give them a game, unless they play like they did tonight. But a QB who can throw the ball fairly well will get yards against the Pat's defense. One thing though, they don't give up a lot of points even with all the yardage they give up. Bend but don't break. And let's not forget that the 2011 version of the Patriots offense has no real deep threat. Ochostinco is off the radar. I wish Moss was still here. 50 td's in 51 games. 'Nuff said.

They are good and I respect them a lot. I also respect the Ravens tomorrow. Texans never been here before.The old Oilers were and I know that experience factor means a lot and the home team usually wins. If they lose I want a good game tomorrow. I hope they win though.

Ravens and Pats would be a big game to watch. Winner plays Green Bay. Great match ups coming.good.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

The Broncos had an 8-8 season because of a string of miraculous comebacks from their rookie quarterback. At the core they're really not too different than the 4-12 team that they were last season.

Jesus dragged them as far as he could.

False! The Broncos ran off a string of wins due the the superior play of their defense and special team, coupled with horrible play from their opponents. None the less, they made the playoffs and won their first round game (thanks to the play of their defense and receivers). You can no more blame Tebow for this weeks loss than you can praise him for previous weeks victories. His team simply didn't play well this week, Jesus had nothing to do with it.

I know and I know odds. Us fans down here and the local sports are the only ones given them props.

I don't have a dog in your fight tomorrow but I am go root underdog. I like what the Texans have done this year.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I don't have a dog in your fight tomorrow but I am go root underdog. I like what the Texans have done this year.

Me too, they have quietly put together a great season, despite some very serious setbacks. My team got eliminated, so now I find myself rooting for Houston!

Timeline

I want a good game.good.gif

Me too, they have quietly put together a great season, despite some very serious setbacks. My team got eliminated, so now I find myself rooting for Houston!

I will root here for sure.whistling.gif

Pats get through a Texan defense they can beat anyone.star_smile.gif