14 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I just have a silly question that I want to put out there:

When it comes to AP and visa issue time, do K1 apps get is faster than CR1? or it doesn't really matter the wait time is usally the same? Does anyone know this for sure?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

i think no 1 knows ,every case is different ..for me the AP Is like mysteries world .WE have been under AP scince two months even if the sheet said 4 weeks :(

good luck

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Amman, Jordan

I-129F Sent : 2011-03-09

NOA1 : 2011-03-18

NOA2 : 2011-07-08

NVC Received : 2011-07-16

NVC Left : 2011-08-26

Packet 3 Received : 2011-09-07

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-09-29

Packet 4 Received : 2011-09-28

Interview Date : 2011-10-13

AP STARTED

ask for passport : 2012-04-02

visa received : 2012-04-26

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I just have a silly question that I want to put out there:

When it comes to AP and visa issue time, do K1 apps get is faster than CR1? or it doesn't really matter the wait time is usally the same? Does anyone know this for sure?

The process is the same and unique to each case.

Don't ever do anything you're not willing to explain the paramedics.

Timeline

NY-BX got his fiance visa in 22 days.

But there is not much data to look at on the fiance portal so we may never know these kind of answers until others see how important it is to have and share their data.

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

NY-BX got his fiance visa in 22 days.

But there is not much data to look at on the fiance portal so we may never know these kind of answers until others see how important it is to have and share their data.

You have got to put down the fist you're keeping on everyone's face about our data & timelines. I'm sorry, but is getting creepy. I keep my timeline updated for statistical purposes. I don't have data on the AP as that is confidential information unless there's a problem. Once there's a red flag, DOS or the embassy will contact the parties involved. That said, I will never share my data as it is exactly that: my data. I work in the public eye and the last thing I need is someone using my data against me.

Lay down the obssession......Jeeeeezzzzz!

Edited by NY_BX

Timeline

I just want to say that I do not know who you are or what you do and I do not care. I care about data that helps comfort other egyptians that have to wait and suffer through this process.

You replied "The process is the same and unique to each case." same and unique??? What is that? lol

I was mearly pointing out that it is NOT the same. Fiance visa are usually granted quicker because the government gets more money from the fiance visas (This is my opinion only).

You were quick to reply it is the SAME since you have the visa in hand. But your answer does not help those waiting for 1 month to a year to get their visas.

Yes you are right, I am obsessed with timeframes and timelines. This is the way I am able to answer peoples questions about how long their wait it. So, please do not take my data gathering as personal. I have no interest in you or your life...just your data.

God Bless you

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

I just want to say that I do not know who you are or what you do and I do not care. I care about data that helps comfort other egyptians that have to wait and suffer through this process.

You replied "The process is the same and unique to each case." same and unique??? What is that? lol

I was mearly pointing out that it is NOT the same. Fiance visa are usually granted quicker because the government gets more money from the fiance visas (This is my opinion only).

You were quick to reply it is the SAME since you have the visa in hand. But your answer does not help those waiting for 1 month to a year to get their visas.

Yes you are right, I am obsessed with timeframes and timelines. This is the way I am able to answer peoples questions about how long their wait it. So, please do not take my data gathering as personal. I have no interest in you or your life...just your data.

God Bless you

i think you are right and thats what this website is all about ..to see other journeys and learn what happened with people had the same case before you ..

any way as i said each case take different amount of time

hope to have good news soon

AP STARTED

Timeline

Thanks Fadi and Amber. I just prayed for your AP to come to an end this week. I truly hope it does. AP seems to be the black hole that feels forgotten. I feel deeply for everyone who is not with their loved one and I pray for people everyday to get out of AP. Your visa will come soon.

Good Luck and Take Care

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Timeline

I just want to say that I do not know who you are or what you do and I do not care. I care about data that helps comfort other egyptians that have to wait and suffer through this process.You replied "The process is the same and unique to each case." same and unique??? What is that? lol

God Bless you

The process is the same, meaning the steps are set in stone for everyone. However, unique because it all depend on the particular elements on each individual case, triggering different results. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. K-1 Visas are granted a lot quicker, not only because of the money, but because of the outcome: spouses get a GC upon landing in the US and the govmt doesn't like that. They dilute and delay the process resulting in the "suffering" you point out. I know is not personal b/c you do not know me... true. However, you claim you want to be able to answer questions. Are you a lawyer? Are you therapist? Most of us went thru this process gathering empirical information. Drop the interest in my data, it ain't happening.

Filed: Timeline

The process is the same, meaning the steps are set in stone for everyone. However, unique because it all depend on the particular elements on each individual case, triggering different results. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. K-1 Visas are granted a lot quicker, not only because of the money, but because of the outcome: spouses get a GC upon landing in the US and the govmt doesn't like that. They dilute and delay the process resulting in the "suffering" you point out. I know is not personal b/c you do not know me... true. However, you claim you want to be able to answer questions. Are you a lawyer? Are you therapist? Most of us went thru this process gathering empirical information. Drop the interest in my data, it ain't happening.

Wow! You all need to take a chill pill.

Timeline

:thumbs::rofl:

AP STARTED

Timeline

<<crosses her legs, topless at the pool and sips her black label>> I'm chillin' in the heat ;)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

My wife is glad we spent the time together, but she could have stayed home, worked etc. and then came on GC, either way works.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.