fortune

what comes with DS 230 package form??

9 posts in this topic

I paid my IV bil yesterday,what comes with DS 230 package form??what other document they send??I just used james short cut and download the barcode sheet and ds 230.I am abt to send it to my wife to India, so she can send it meanwhile it generates.

PD-3 NoV 2004

WL received 30 June 2015

CC 21 September 2015

I paid my IV bil yesterday,what comes with DS 230 package form??what other document they send??I just used james short cut and download the barcode sheet and ds 230.I am abt to send it to my wife to India, so she can send it meanwhile it generates.

You will need to submit DS 230 part I, the photocopy of your wife's passport biographical information pages, and of course the DS 230 Barcode Coversheet. Make sure, you write down the case number on the top right hand corner of each page.

You will receive the instructions packet from NVC. You can read from the following link about its exact content.

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/not_applying_in.pdf

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

thanks simple mail,

what should i send my wife in advance,so she can start filling up and send it when ds 230 is generated,

what exact content they send besides barcode coversheet, ds 230??I appreciate for your great help.

PD-3 NoV 2004

WL received 30 June 2015

CC 21 September 2015

thanks simple mail,

what should i send my wife in advance,so she can start filling up and send it when ds 230 is generated,

what exact content they send besides barcode coversheet, ds 230??I appreciate for your great help.

You can download the DS 230 part I, fill it out on the computer, print it out, and then send it to your wife. She needs to sign and date it. And have her mail you back the DS 230 part I which is signed and dated by her. She also needs to mail you photocopy of her passport biographical information pages (which has her names, date of birth, place of birth, address, place of issuance, etc).

She will need to take her birth certificate, police certificate, your marriage certificate in the interview. The Embassy will mail you the details after they will receive the case from NVC.

NVC Process of I-130:

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

hi........but i want to know what date should the alien relative puts in the form........can we write the exact date on which we are signing............i mean we are doing much before it is being generated at the NVC ......so this doubt...........also about this james short cut.......dont this ds_230 need barcode in it........or only the cover letter requires the barcode............pse help in this matter

thanx :star:

IR5- Mother CIS (mom currently residing in UAE)

Jan 10, 2011 NOA 1 receipt

***********GOT RFE since my birth certificate was made after 29 years.********

June 29, 2011 NOA 2

NVC-

NVC Case Number and IIN Received, E-mails Exchanged : 08-03-2011

DS-3032 E-mail sent by Beneficiary: 08-03-2011

DS 3032 approved 08/10/11

IV & AOS bill payed 08/12/11

NVC receivd AOS & IV package 09/12/11

AOS approved 09/22/11

GOT RFE .... 09/28/2011

now NVC wants to see my original marriage certificate and birth certificate.

Case Complete 10/11/2011 (NO interview in November or Dec@ ABU DHABI consulate )

VISA granted...... 1/24/2012 thank you JESUS

hi........but i want to know what date should the alien relative puts in the form........can we write the exact date on which we are signing............i mean we are doing much before it is being generated at the NVC ......so this doubt...........also about this james short cut.......dont this ds_230 need barcode in it........or only the cover letter requires the barcode............pse help in this matter

The date area can be blank for now and before submitting, you can just write down the date. But it must be signed by the foreign alien spouse (beneficiary/applicant). Yes, DS 230 packet will require a barcode cover sheet which you can generate using James' shortcut. Also the I-864 packet will require a barcode cover sheet.

NVC Process of I-130:

The form itself doesnt have a barcode, only the coversheet.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

thaaaaank you dear aussiewench..........i appreciate your attitude :thumbs: .........you are the most helpful VJ member

IR5- Mother CIS (mom currently residing in UAE)

Jan 10, 2011 NOA 1 receipt

***********GOT RFE since my birth certificate was made after 29 years.********

June 29, 2011 NOA 2

NVC-

NVC Case Number and IIN Received, E-mails Exchanged : 08-03-2011

DS-3032 E-mail sent by Beneficiary: 08-03-2011

DS 3032 approved 08/10/11

IV & AOS bill payed 08/12/11

NVC receivd AOS & IV package 09/12/11

AOS approved 09/22/11

GOT RFE .... 09/28/2011

now NVC wants to see my original marriage certificate and birth certificate.

Case Complete 10/11/2011 (NO interview in November or Dec@ ABU DHABI consulate )

VISA granted...... 1/24/2012 thank you JESUS

• 5 years later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.