Ban Hammer

wednesday thread

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hmm two days in a row Charles... Hmm whats wrong with the MENA girls? :lol:

many seem to be using ramadan as a reason to sleep late :sleepy:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My not so hot bday just got worse. We're hosting the republican convention in 08. I think I'm going to be out of town the first weekend in September of 08. :ranting:

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
My not so hot bday just got worse. We're hosting the republican convention in 08. I think I'm going to be out of town the first weekend in September of 08. :ranting:

:lol::lol::lol: ah the chickens have come home to roost :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

JP I'm so sorry to hear about that. I can't imagine how you and her family must feel. I hope you feel better soon.

Take care everyone,

Sarah

ps. I'm sending off AOS today yay!

Timeline

It's about time! :P

Well if someone was available 24/7 for questions maybe I would have gotten it done sooner! hahaha just kidding. Thanks to Jenn cause she helped me a lot with AOS.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It's about time! :P

Well if someone was available 24/7 for questions maybe I would have gotten it done sooner! hahaha just kidding. Thanks to Jenn cause she helped me a lot with AOS.

:lol:

Anything for my MENA girls! :D:thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I miss Icey :cry: All those pics she used to post sure lightened up the place. :luv:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

Phew am I relieved Hicham and I just sent off our AOS packet. I am sitting here going through everything in my head waiting to remember some huge mistake that I made.

Timeline
Phew am I relieved Hicham and I just sent off our AOS packet. I am sitting here going through everything in my head waiting to remember some huge mistake that I made.

Did you send chocolate chip cookies with it? That's what I did, and we were transferred to California. :yes::thumbs:

Timeline

Did you send chocolate chip cookies with it? That's what I did, and we were transferred to California. :yes::thumbs:

I sent chocolate chip cookies AND powdered milk! Aww yeah!

Timeline

I hope you skipped the garlic frosting! :P

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

Yeah, that's totally asking for an RFE. :yes:

Timeline

I packed the frosting separately in case some lunatic doesn't want it on his cookies! I was thinking of making spinach cookies but I decided that could be bad for our case right now.

Timeline

I packed the frosting separately in case some lunatic doesn't want it on his cookies! I was thinking of making spinach cookies but I decided that could be bad for our case right now.

You are so considerate :P:lol:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.