Tasha and Chris

Help with G-325A form

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I called the immigration dept and cant get a rep on the phone! On this form at the top right corner, it asks for a file number... I dont know what to put there, also at the very bottom it asks to complete the box it says family name, given name, middle name and alien registration number... Im not sure what its asking neither of us has an alien registration number. One more thing I am terrible with dates, does the dates have to be accurate for past employments for the months? Any help would be appreciated this problem is stopping me from sending in my petition. thx

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I called the immigration dept and cant get a rep on the phone! On this form at the top right corner, it asks for a file number... I dont know what to put there, also at the very bottom it asks to complete the box it says family name, given name, middle name and alien registration number... Im not sure what its asking neither of us has an alien registration number. One more thing I am terrible with dates, does the dates have to be accurate for past employments for the months? Any help would be appreciated this problem is stopping me from sending in my petition. thx

hi,

i filed for 1-485 aos and that g-325a form confused me to,so in question file no.i put my alien registration number,then at the buttom it says alien registration number i put the same number in file no.mine was fine they dont send me RFE at all..look at your noa2 and u can find the alien registration number.a lot of people confused to that one too,

hi,

i filed for 1-485 aos and that g-325a form confused me to,so in question file no.i put my alien registration number,then at the buttom it says alien registration number i put the same number in file no.mine was fine they dont send me RFE at all..look at your noa2 and u can find the alien registration number.a lot of people confused to that one too,

Im a citizen I dont have an alien ID and my husband doesn't have one that I am petetioning either so what do I put there?

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Im a citizen I dont have an alien ID and my husband doesn't have one that I am petetioning either so what do I put there?

Type "NONE" and the PDF will autofill with 00000000.

Looks like you haven't yet carefully studied the guides, form instructions and sample forms here. Your ultimate success will depend on doing so.

Edited by pushbrk

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Type "NONE" and the PDF will autofill with 00000000.

Looks like you haven't yet carefully studied the guides, form instructions and sample forms here. Your ultimate success will depend on doing so.

Correct. NONE is the Answer. Why Pushbrk wants to make a person feel like an Idiot after the Answer is just a problem he has.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Correct. NONE is the Answer. Why Pushbrk wants to make a person feel like an Idiot after the Answer is just a problem he has.

Pushbrk's interest is in the poster's success, not their feelings. Give some thought to how they'll feel if they fail because they didn't carefully study the available information. One cannot rely on simply asking questions. If you don't study the necessary material, you won't have a clue what you never knew you you never knew, or needed to know.

Personal attacks against me do nothing to assist the members.

Edited by pushbrk

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

multiple answers saying the same thing reinforce the message to the op.

cease making it personal.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

hi,

This is right. The number is in the same NOA2 box that is called 'Beneficiary'. Has the fiance(e)'s name in it also. I hate this paperwork as much as the next person, and maybe putting 'none' will still get to the same result..but we all want to try to make this faster. Hope I'm right and it helps.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one member thread banned for continuing to make it personal.

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.