Nina~

Christian-Style Hit & Run

39 posts in this topic

That's the beauty of the Bible.. Any bigot religious nut can do a word search and pick out obscure verses and use it out of context to justify their hypocrisy :thumbs:

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

220px-David_Koresh.jpg

That sums it up. If the fear of god in the afterlife stops someone from sticking a knife in my ribs and stealing my wallet, then I guess there are positives to religion. Other than that it just seems like a reason for people to blow each other up.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

That's the beauty of the Bible.. Any bigot can do a word search and pick out obscure verses and use it out of context to justify their hypocrisy :thumbs:

Apparently any bigot but you..... where are your supporting scriptures?

:innocent:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

I like how you cherry-pick "sanctity of life". Its ok if Christians run over kids & OWS protestors, just as long as no fetus were harmed ;)

Whatz with all the Christian bashing here, anyways? Is it really necessary? There are always bad apples in any sect, group, club or organization. Tell us what memberships you belong with, and no doubt a 30 second Google check would bring up a pile of dirt. It really is tearing people down, instead of boosting people up.

Peace.

:star:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Timeline

Whatz with all the Christian bashing here, anyways? Is it really necessary? There are always bad apples in any sect, group, club or organization. Tell us what memberships you belong with, and no doubt a 30 second Google check would bring up a pile of dirt. It really is tearing people down, instead of boosting people up.

Peace.

Actually this is right out of the Lefty-playbook.

-If the one oddity to discredit the opposition as a whole while finding the one oddity to justify their position.

Example.

One sour atheist can rob a whole school full of Children from enjoying Christmas celebration.

William Penn

Actually this is right out of the Lefty-playbook.

-If the one oddity to discredit the opposition as a whole while finding the one oddity to justify their position.

Example.

One sour atheist can rob a whole school full of Children from enjoying Christmas celebration.

And your argument is a straw man. I made a valid point. Good day, sir!

straw-man.jpg

picforbird.jpg

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Timeline

Peace.

Amen.

straw-man.jpg

picforbird.jpg

A popular method of internet debate...

Edited by Misha & Ira

event.png

July 5, 2011 - Mailed 129f

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

October 18, 2011 - NVC Receive

October 20, 2011 - NVC Depart

October 24, 2011 - Consulate Receive

November 28, 2011 - Appointment scheduled.

November 28, 2011 - Visa Approved!

December 2, 2011 - Visa in hand,

December 22, 2011 - Fly to Russia.

January 5, 2012 - Return together - POE - IAD (Dulles)

February 25. 2012 - Marriage

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Danno is a CINO. He grew up in an ulra-conservative household with an overbearing father whom he now idolizes. He probably goes to the same barber his dad took him to as a kid. These kinds of 'Christians' are what are called modern-day Pharisees. They follow the letter of the law, but miss the message. They're the ones who'll be shocked with indignation when they get to heaven and find the place is full of people they turned their nose up to because of their self-righteousness.

*cough* *cough* Hypocrites don't go to Heaven. *cough* *cough*

Look, religion has nothing to do with it. If HE parted the Red Sea, HE could have stopped traffic with a column of fire or parted the asphalt I can hear some opine but c'mon now. This women hit the kid and panicked, this DOES NOT justify making it a plebiscite on religion.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

Danno is a CINO. He grew up in an ulra-conservative household with an overbearing father whom he now idolizes. He probably goes to the same barber his dad took him to as a kid. These kinds of 'Christians' are what are called modern-day Pharisees. They follow the letter of the law, but miss the message. They're the ones who'll be shocked with indignation when they get to heaven and find the place is full of people they turned their nose up to because of their self-righteousness.

Steve your wild speculation about my family life could not be more off base.

-My father is pretty much a moderate, in fact he shares a bit of your envy of the ultra rich.

-He is not over bearing in sense of the word, he and I kick around politics but for most of my formative years he was the "Easy" parent.

-Hate to burst your bubble even more so but the times I have heard me dad even talk on the subject of religion have been so few, they could probably be counted on one hand.

-WHen I was a little kid we didn't go to a barber, the ole man would give me those home hair cuts or a time or two I got it cut, "Out at the base"... which had the same effect except I got a lolly-pop.

-YOur speculation about the condition of my faith I'll let stand, to do otherwise would suggest i consider myself anything other than a lousy Christian.

- I know you are into the whole "hippy Jesus" thing but when you get past that you will find, identifying a truth is not "turning your nose up" to anyone. Though my on-line personality might seem combative, in person I really am a very friendly, warm and funny guy who completely understands he has no reason to have one speck of self-righousness.

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Steve your wild speculation about my family life could not be more off base.

-My father is pretty much a moderate, in fact he shares a bit of your envy of the ultra rich.

-He is not over bearing in sense of the word, he and I kick around politics but for most of my formative years he was the "Easy" parent.

-Hate to burst your bubble even more so but the times I have heard me dad even talk on the subject of religion have been so few, they could probably be counted on one hand.

-WHen I was a little kid we didn't go to a barber, the ole man would give me those home hair cuts or a time or two I got it cut, "Out at the base"... which had the same effect except I got a lolly-pop.

-YOur speculation about the condition of my faith I'll let stand, to do otherwise would suggest i consider myself anything other than a lousy Christian.

- I know you are into the whole "hippy Jesus" thing but when you get past that you will find, identifying a truth is not "turning your nose up" to anyone. Though my on-line personality might seem combative, in person I really am a very friendly, warm and funny guy who completely understands he has no reason to have one speck of self-righousness.

You're looney tunes but I believe it.good.gifgood.gifgood.gif

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Model Christian hits student, throws religious pamphlet, runs

In a heartwarming tale of practicing what you preach, a 58-year-old holy-rollin' woman ran into a high school student with her '96 Accord, then threw a Christian pamphlet at the kid before driving off.

The Houston Press reports that on October 14th, Hillen hit high school student Jonah Garcia while he was crossing the street. Then Hillen stopped and asked him if he was allright. He said "No," and she decided to throw him a Christian pamphlet and drive away rather than do the right thing, something she might have learned from said pamphlet.

Police tracked Hillen after a nearby student managed to write down her license plate number while she was driving away. That intrepid witness had tried to flag down Hillen as she fled the scene, but she only waved and kept driving.

Hillen's Facebook profile has been taken down, but the Houston Press has this quotation from a post she made on the "I Love Jesus My Saviour" group page:

"Worry is the Opposite of Faith! You must understand, we all endure challenges. We all face mountains in our lives. Knowing this, it is very important that we live our lives knowing God can and He will. Thought to Ponder: When was the last time your worrying helped you?"

We all endure challenges, Aida. Sometimes these challenges involve insane hypocrites dishing out sermons and hit-and-runs — or an emergency room bill for $730.50 for a bruised ribcage.

Or even, as Aida Hillen now does, facing a felony charge for accident causing injury.

link

I am Christian, but I think what she did is really retarded. :angry:

December 2009 -- Visit to Malaysia.

February 2010 -- Applied for B2 visa, approved.

March 2010 -- Visited US.

April 2010 -- Returned from US.

May 2010 -- Sent in K1 Visa application.

July 2010 -- Received NOA2 in 71 days from NOA1.

July 2010 -- Packet 3 received.

August 2010 -- Cancellation of K1 Visa application.

Click HERE for VisaJourney guides.

image.gif?fsize=50&font=Filxgirl.TTF&text= MalaysianGirl &mirror=no&color=0033FF&vcolor=996699&bgcolor=α=yes&output=gif&spacing=4&shadow=undefined&transparent=no

Peace.

Nobody is Christian bashing here. I am taking issue with fellow Christians who talk-the-talk but fail to walk-the-walk. "Christians" who think that there is nothing wrong in hitting a kid and leaving him injured.