trutolife27

cfo help pls

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just talked to my fiancee a bit ago. She did her CFO in Cebu today. (Dec. 1, Phils). She said of 15 women that showed up, only 7 received the certificate. Having a full copy of the I-129F paid off.

Another common theme I see is a question is asked, and many Filipinas will walk away from the question or conflict if they are not sure. Example: They may ask if they have the USC's birth certificate. If the answer is no, and nothing more is said, then they may "fail" the interview, or be sent to get the information and return later. But if the have the I-129f and there is a copy of the passport, then that will suffice. They ask for Certificate of Live Birth, they WANT: Proof of citizenship.

An attitude of servitude and deferral to authority, which is common in the Philippines, turns minor bumps in the road to full road-blocks.

It is a long path. Be prepared to fight the obstacles.

--------------------------------

Priorty Date: June 22, 2011

Interview Sept. 7, 2012

Visa in hand, Sept 15, 2012

see this is what makes this website so great is the wonderful people like all of you. i really hope everyone the best with their visa. great people and good freinds thank you all for the info

You're right. :yes: VJ has many knowledgeable and helpful members. There are also "obnoxious know-it-all" members too. It is USUALLY the newbies. In fact, there is one on this thread. :whistle:

Be careful with this type of member. They know enough to be dangerous. Providing bad advice while fueling their own arrogance and pretentiousness. :wacko:

Tahoma and sunandmoon are two of the best in this forum. :thumbs:

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You're right. :yes: VJ has many knowledgeable and helpful members. There are also "obnoxious know-it-all" members too. It is USUALLY the newbies. In fact, there is one on this thread. :whistle:

Be careful with this type of member. They know enough to be dangerous. Providing bad advice while fueling their own arrogance and pretentiousness. :wacko:

Tahoma and sunandmoon are two of the best in this forum. :thumbs:

commenting like that in bold is baiting and how fights usually start in a thread. as a long term member, you should know better. please cease and desist immediately.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

commenting like that in bold is baiting and how fights usually start in a thread. as a long term member, you should know better. please cease and desist immediately.

Ya think Tahoma and sunandmoon are gonna be upset? :P

Of course, I know the TOS. I respectfully disagree. I didn't name anyone specific, therefore it's not a personal attack or a TOS violation. I'm doing new members a favor by warning them to watch out for bad advice. What's wrong with that..? :unsure:

(procrastinated)
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)

Of course, I know the TOS. I respectfully disagree. I didn't name anyone specific, therefore it's not a personal attack or a TOS violation. I'm doing new members a favor by warning them to watch out for bad advice. What's wrong with that..? :unsure:

:unsure: Just the "new" members sweetheart?

Hmmmm...I think what Charles (might) be stating....sometimes the truth( :innocent: ) (hurts :crying: and) can cause another to become defensive ( :angry: ) and aggressive ( :girlwerewolf2xn: ) if he/she suspect the comment was directed to him/herself.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

you might consider how i wound up here. perhaps a report?

a brief look through who has posted would generate very few suspects as to who you was aiming that comment at.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

you might consider how i wound up here. perhaps a report?

a brief look through who has posted would generate very few suspects as to who you was aiming that comment at.

:blush: OK... :hehe:

(procrastinated)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.