TBoneTX

RUBbette Wives & Housework, si man

891 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
My other tactic is "immediate action" and this one goes against man's nature...use it and immediately clean it. Rapid deployment man! Nothing is hard to clean if you wash it right away...well most things anyway. I'm slowly reprogramming my brain to wash the non paper stuff right away.
Well, this makes sense, man: get rid of it quickly so that it doesn't loom in one's brain, like a parasite in one's intestine, si man & no man. As previously stated herein, I try to get Mrs. T-B. to SOAK the infernal meal stuff in hot water -- or any water -- before abandoning it to petrification. I have been only slightly more successful with this indoctrination than with the utter zero regarding the dryer lint-trap, aarrgh man.
Another tactic is using foil. Cover stuff with foil...cook...toss the foil...underneath stuff is clean. I think everyone else already knew this but me...slow man.
Oh, si si si man -- thanks for a second reminder from our distant past. Foil is also good for keeping cats from scratching furniture, or (yet to be tried) crapping on the floor, see man. Speaking of which, what's the best way to get "directly dropped, subsequently dried" cat-shat out of carpet, huh man?

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Speaking of which, what's the best way to get "directly dropped, subsequently dried" cat-shat out of carpet, huh man?

Not a cat man, nyet man...but a long shot idea occurs to me... da, man.

Bring in a dog to eat it...woof man.

Edited by visaveteran1

Well, as you know, I'm the dishwasher now...and my wonderful and expensive Bosch Dishwasher died an early death. Only lasted 7 years. For the money I paid it should outlive me.

I just saw this post. Iv'e been pricing out dishwashers and after seeing what those Bosh's go for...man oh man is all I can say. A small fortune and then some not to mention they get special fittings that other dishwashers don't require.

Well, this makes sense, man: get rid of it quickly so that it doesn't loom in one's brain, like a parasite in one's intestine, si man & no man. As previously stated herein, I try to get Mrs. T-B. to SOAK the infernal meal stuff in hot water -- or any water -- before abandoning it to petrification. I have been only slightly more successful with this indoctrination than with the utter zero regarding the dryer lint-trap, aarrgh man.Oh, si si si man -- thanks for a second reminder from our distant past. Foil is also good for keeping cats from scratching furniture, or (yet to be tried) crapping on the floor, see man. Speaking of which, what's the best way to get "directly dropped, subsequently dried" cat-shat out of carpet, huh man?

As much as I like the wife's cat...the first time it crapped on the floor would be a Mulligan, the second time would be a visit in the woods with Mr. .22 .

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

what's the best way to get "directly dropped, subsequently dried" cat-shat out of carpet, huh man?

Rip out allthe carpet, takeupthe tackstrips and staples and replace it with hardwood or ceramic tile.

No carpet in this house. Any "accidents" (rare) are simply cleaned with a mop and a little bleach water.

Just noticed...this thread has over 10,000 views! Damn...

Reading the whole thing results in an Associates Degree in the care and feeding of RUB women.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline
Any "accidents" (rare) are simply cleaned with a mop and a little bleach water.
Our downstairs is carpetless, si man, but the cat-shat is upstairs, phew man.

A pal said that cats dislike the smell of citrus, so use a citrus-based soap.

Reading the whole thing results in an Associates Degree in the care and feeding of RUB women.
I'm pleased at the popularity of my longest-ever thread, si man, and with negligible interference from alien parties, no man.

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

A few weeks back I crawled onto the couch to take a nap and when I got under the blankets... something squished on my back.

Yep, the cat left me a present.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

A few weeks back I crawled onto the couch to take a nap and when I got under the blankets... something squished on my back.

Yep, the cat left me a present.

Man was not meant to live among cats. Only the dog will die for you as your loyal ally and companion. Cat's just give you a lot of #######...literally it seems.

Man was not meant to live among cats. Only the dog will die for you as your loyal ally and companion. Cat's just give you a lot of #######...literally it seems.

Man was not meant to live among women either, but since he loves #####, sometimes he has to put up with a little sh!t.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Man was not meant to live among women either, but since he loves #####, sometimes he has to put up with a little sh!t.

Seems strange we would even accept calling it "#####". Must be some neandrathal/fruedian slip

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Well, the cat shat thrice more in inappropriate places today, si man, so I took leave from my job, came home, and helped Mrs. T-B. completely sanitize the litterbox, which admittedly was in disgusting shape, too much so for any self-respecting shatting cat, and this is one strung-together sentence, si man.

We took the (electronic) litterbox into the back yard, where Mrs. T-B. took a hose, a scrubber, a sponge, and dishwashing liquid to it, clean man.

I vacuumed the litter that had been scattered around the box's location, slurp man, and put down tin foil over the previously shat-upon areas of carpet that Mrs. T-B. scrubbed clean, si man.

The cat inspected the revised situation and didn't know what to make of it, no man. She hasn't used it or any other place yet, 3+ hours later, no man.

An hour ago, I held the hapless feline while Mrs. T-B. trimmed her claws, snip man.

If the cat reacts as is hoped, she has staved off banishment for now, miu man.

Timeline

We took the (electronic) litterbox into the back yard, where Mrs. T-B. took a hose, a scrubber, a sponge, and dishwashing liquid to it, clean man.

Our cats "toilet" is in the basement in the room with the furnace. If it gets dirty she will shat on the floor, but it is a painted concrete florr so just sweep and mop.

Hosing things out in the backyard is not an option in Vermont in February. :blush: Wish it were.

Gary And Alla

Timeline
Hosing things out in the backyard is not an option in Vermont in February. :blush: Wish it were.
Sorry that your weather is hosed, sigh man. Today here, 'twas 79 degrees F, whee man.

ETA: Cat used box. Whoo-pee, man.

Edited by TBoneTX

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.