Athena June

August 2011 F2A filers

281 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Albania
Timeline

I have applied for F2a I-130 spouse of LPR. I only received the email today that they have mailed the notice of approval to me. I dont understand either my PD if far away from Jan 23, 2011. That is the reason I shared the information here, maybe someone else received an email or text that their case status have changed. I have subscribed for email notifications in the account I have oppend with my case number. Please guys, check your case statuses and tell me if someone else got approved. The other way I can think of that is that VSC have starded to move and we will hear more approvals in the coming days.

I have applied for F2a I-130 spouse of LPR. I only received the email today that they have mailed the notice of approval to me. I dont understand either my PD if far away from Jan 23, 2011. That is the reason I shared the information here, maybe someone else received an email or text that their case status have changed. I have subscribed for email notifications in the account I have oppend with my case number. Please guys, check your case statuses and tell me if someone else got approved. The other way I can think of that is that VSC have starded to move and we will hear more approvals in the coming days.

fjoal, have u got your NOA2 mailed to u? can u copy paste in here your email notification from uscis that stated u got approved?... plss so we all know that something really going on with VSC. thanks

RYubm4.png

Timeline

fjoal, have u got your NOA2 mailed to u? can u copy paste in here your email notification from uscis that stated u got approved?... plss so we all know that something really going on with VSC. thanks

I haven't gotten any NOA2 yet. I will update If I get it. the email said : On January 3, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice.

I believe they are about to make a big jump because my PD is in August, I wish good luck to everyone

Edited by fjoal

I haven't gotten any NOA2 yet. I will update If I get it. the email said : On January 3, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice.

I believe they are about to make a big jump because my PD is in August, I wish good luck to everyone

did u put any SR before or any follow up to USCIS before?

RYubm4.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

Fjoal: please complete your timeline to avoid unnecessary questions from other VJ members.

NVC case number: 24 June 2013

17 Dec 2011: I-130 sent

21 Dec 2011: NOA1

16 May 2013: NOA2

24 Jun 2013: NVC case number received

25 Jun 2013: DS-3032 sent

27 Jun 2013: AOS bill received and paid

xx Jul 2013: AOS package sent

09 Jul 2013: DS-3032 accepted

11 Jul 2013: IV bill received and paid

21 Jul 2013: IV package sent

11 Oct 2013: Case completed

28 Oct 2013: Interview appointment received

17 Dec 2013: F2A visa interview

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

September Filers,Any news from CSC?anyone approved Recently?

Naturalization:

06/15/2016-- N-400 sent.

06/17/2016-- N-400 received.

06/23/2016-- NOA received in mail.

07/12/2016-- biometrics

07/11/2017-- Interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

Congratulations! It's fantastic to hear that VSC has not completely forgotten about us.

I also checked our case status today but the last touch is still from 9 August 2011. It could well be that you just got lucky and your petition was processed for e.g. training purposes, but I hope we'll see more F2A approvals from VSC soon.

Has any August filer been contacted by the NVC yet?

My F2A/IR-1 journey:

USCIS:
4 August 2011: I-130 sent (while husband permanent resident)
8 August 2011: Priority date
16 April 2013: NOA2

NVC:

7 May 2013: Case number received, DS-3032 sent

15 May 2013: AOS bill received and paid

16 May 2013: AOS package sent

17 May 2013: DS-3032 accepted

20 May 2013: IV bill received and paid

21 May 2013: IV package sent

11 June 2013: response to IV checklist sent

13 June 2013: Case upgraded to CR1

2 July 2013: Case completed

28 August 2013: Interview - approved!

21 September 2013: POE

18 November 2013: Green card received

My husband's citizenship journey:

8 February 2013: N-400 sent
4 March 2013: Biometrics
24 April 2013: Interview
12 June 2013: Oath ceremony

Timeline

Congratulations! It's fantastic to hear that VSC has not completely forgotten about us.

I also checked our case status today but the last touch is still from 9 August 2011. It could well be that you just got lucky and your petition was processed for e.g. training purposes, but I hope we'll see more F2A approvals from VSC soon.

Has any August filer been contacted by the NVC yet?

Thank you Athena. I actually dont know what to feel, should I feel happy or.. I dont want to be disappointed, because I couldnt believe when I read the email, so as soon as I get NOA2 in my mail box I will contact USCIS. This is all everybody is waiting for, and I can just consider myself lucky and I am pretty sure they have started to make movements but probably send more approvals this week. I relly hope everyone gets approved :thumbs: , keep your hopes up and check the case status frequently during next week.

Timeline

Thank you Athena. I actually dont know what to feel, should I feel happy or.. I dont want to be disappointed, because I couldnt believe when I read the email, so as soon as I get NOA2 in my mail box I will contact USCIS. This is all everybody is waiting for, and I can just consider myself lucky and I am pretty sure they have started to make movements but probably send more approvals this week. I relly hope everyone gets approved :thumbs: , keep your hopes up and check the case status frequently during next week.

You've got every reason to be happy!!! Enjoy your NOA2 and start preparing for NVC if you haven't already. I keep my fingers crossed that that our petition is in the same box as yours was and we'll also hear something soon :) I can't wait to be done with USCIS.

Congrats again and let us know when you hear something from the NVC.

My F2A/IR-1 journey:

USCIS:

NVC:

Timeline

You've got every reason to be happy!!! Enjoy your NOA2 and start preparing for NVC if you haven't already. I keep my fingers crossed that that our petition is in the same box as yours was and we'll also hear something soon :) I can't wait to be done with USCIS.

Congrats again and let us know when you hear something from the NVC.

Thank you so much, I hope you too get it.I will let you know if I hear anything from NVC, I havent prepared anything cuz this thing really got me unprepared. I wasnt expecting it :) , Id really like to hear more people saying they got approved as well. Lets see whats gonna happen. wish you good luck

• 3 weeks later...

"This petition is now eligible for further processing. The petitioner, principal applicant, and/or attorney of record will receive an instruction package regarding further processing of this petition" NVC.

Should be expecting DS3032 shortly, i guessed!

N400 Journey

Aug-16-2015 - N400 app submitted

Timeline

"This petition is now eligible for further processing. The petitioner, principal applicant, and/or attorney of record will receive an instruction package regarding further processing of this petition" NVC.

That's excellent! Thanks for sharing the good news with us. I am very happy to hear that the NVC is starting to process August 2011 petitions. Now we just need some good news from the VSC too.

My F2A/IR-1 journey:

USCIS:

NVC:

Received AOS bill and DS3032 today.

N400 Journey

Aug-16-2015 - N400 app submitted

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.