mike42979

Gretchen & Daren

33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hmmm after he got ridiculed for his last post it seems VJ ran him off lol i just hope that poor girl is ok!

My Proposal to kristine!!! :)

I-129F Sent : 2011-01-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-01-25

I-129F RFE(s): NONE!!!

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-06-02

Interview Date : 2011-09-01

Interview Result : Approved

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes Mike. I always wonder myself. I liked Darren. He did get overpowering and members did not accept his attitude. But, I to wonder how their doing. Maybe Darren will not forget he has friends here. Maybe he realized he said ignorant, uncompassionate words.

He got what he wanted. He don't need us FOR NOW. Darren, if you see this: You are welcome to update us. We all liked you.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Anyone who's followed Darren's threads knows that he's a busy guy, so it's not surprising that we haven't heard from him. Here are a few things Darren has been working on:

> He's scheduling a face-to-face meeting with St. Lukes so they can apologize to him for the guard who almost peed on his leg.

> He pledged to change the laws regarding visa expedites to include those who don't eat at McDo's every day.

> He's out shopping for boats to fulfill the trade deal he made with his father-in-law.

> He's planning how he's going to singlehandedly lift Gretchen's entire barrio out of poverty.

> He's waiting for a phone call from his mother-in-law to see if she will lend him some money so he can pay for Gretchen's AOS.

> He's researching old Filipino tribal customs in order to figure out why he spent so much money in the Philippines.

> He's still searching for his lost glasses.

:pop:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Anyone who's followed Darren's threads knows that he's a busy guy, so it's not surprising that we haven't heard from him. Here are a few things Darren has been working on:

> He's scheduling a face-to-face meeting with St. Lukes so they can apologize to him for the guard who almost peed on his leg.

> He pledged to change the laws regarding visa expedites to include those who don't eat at McDo's every day.

> He's out shopping for boats to fulfill the trade deal he made with his father-in-law.

> He's planning how he's going to singlehandedly lift Gretchen's entire barrio out of poverty.

> He's waiting for a phone call from his mother-in-law to see if she will lend him some money so he can pay for Gretchen's AOS.

> He's researching old Filipino tribal customs in order to figure out why he spent so much money in the Philippines.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. I will do none. Darren insulted the Pinays with stating: He has Ownership of her. He did that. Every result of his post resulted in every member turning his their back on him. I really believe Darren seen this fault. He has never posted since then, Why, HE MADE A MISTAKE and has not dealed with it yet. Control freaks.. Just saving a woman from poverty in her Country gives you no right to abuse her in your own and tell her: I OWN YOU NOW and I would not like you to communicate with your Family back home. THATS WHAT HE SAID. """"""""I OWN YOU"""""" Find the post.

I really wish Darren found this mistake. I'm sure he did.

He was never forced out of VJ. He just got HELL Out and rightfully so with his statements. I think Darren owes the Pinays an Apology.

Edited by Tim/Mav

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

:blink:

And every day I am glad I married a Ukrainian! No drama!

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. I will do none. Darren insulted the Pinays with stating: He has Ownership of her. He did that. Every result of his post resulted in every member turning his their back on him. I really believe Darren seen this fault. He has never posted since then, Why, HE MADE A MISTAKE and has not dealed with it yet. Control freaks.. Just saving a woman from poverty in her Country gives you no right to abuse her in your own and tell her: I OWN YOU NOW and I would not like you to communicate with your Family back home. THATS WHAT HE SAID. """"""""I OWN YOU"""""" Find the post.

I really wish Darren found this mistake. I'm sure he did.

He was never forced out of VJ. He just got HELL Out and rightfully so with his statements. I think Darren owes the Pinays an Apology.

And that makes TWICE today! :D

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

That St. Lukes who pays for it is a classic.

:blink: And every day I am glad I married a Ukrainian! No drama!

American guys marrying a very young less than educated poor girl, is a lot to deal with specially if you haven't been exposed at least to the culture before.

If you can find someone with no kids, legally single, no leach relatives, can well feed and support herself on my own and serves your best interest- lucky you.

It all depends on who you picked.

Edited by teapotgurl1983

Happy New Year!

Timeline

I have some sympathy for the ignorant guy. The lure of a young beautiful woman that sees you as a simi-rock star like figure and adores you is real. If you are sheltered in the USA, it is easy to be overcome with such things.

But he does deal with a very real issue of how some families in third world countries see the spouses of their daughters / sisters.

When a daughter can be expected to move to Manila and send home 60% of her paycheck, why can’t she move to the USA and do the same? There is a surreal familial debt that runs deep on both sides. In the Philippines children can be held to pay for the debts of parents and it is not uncommon for siblings to be responsible for the debts of siblings.

Community property laws go well beyond husband and wife in the Philippines, both legally and culturally. It is often said you don’t marry a Filipina, you marry her family. This is very much something to be worked out in advance.

--------------------------------

Priorty Date: June 22, 2011

Interview Sept. 7, 2012

Visa in hand, Sept 15, 2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Dear Gretchen,

I have a little brother who just turned 19 years old. He is a nice guy, will not lie to you, and has a very bright future ahead of him. If you are interested in leaving this slob then feel free to send me a private message.

(I'm not serious by the way..)

Sincerely,

Brandon

:rofl: :rofl: (we're both LoAO!)

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

And every day I am glad I married a Ukrainian! No drama!

No drama? Give me a break. :rolleyes: The RUBS dominate the effects forum. :wacko:

Filed: Country: Malaysia
Timeline

But he does deal with a very real issue of how some families in third world countries see the spouses of their daughters / sisters.

When a daughter can be expected to move to Manila and send home 60% of her paycheck, why can’t she move to the USA and do the same? There is a surreal familial debt that runs deep on both sides. In the Philippines children can be held to pay for the debts of parents and it is not uncommon for siblings to be responsible for the debts of siblings.

Community property laws go well beyond husband and wife in the Philippines, both legally and culturally. It is often said you don’t marry a Filipina, you marry her family. This is very much something to be worked out in advance.

IMHO, I find that quite sad and a bit harsh... It's almost like the children must "pay" (no pun intended) for the "sins" of their parents and/or siblings (i.e. in this case, the parents' debts). :(

No drama? Give me a break. :rolleyes: The RUBS dominate the effects forum. :wacko:

:rofl:

December 2009 -- Visit to Malaysia.

February 2010 -- Applied for B2 visa, approved.

March 2010 -- Visited US.

April 2010 -- Returned from US.

May 2010 -- Sent in K1 Visa application.

July 2010 -- Received NOA2 in 71 days from NOA1.

July 2010 -- Packet 3 received.

August 2010 -- Cancellation of K1 Visa application.

Click HERE for VisaJourney guides.

image.gif?fsize=50&font=Filxgirl.TTF&text= MalaysianGirl &mirror=no&color=0033FF&vcolor=996699&bgcolor=α=yes&output=gif&spacing=4&shadow=undefined&transparent=no

And silly me thought they were offline because when he is not saving the world he is "getting some of that" and we can expect detailed postings that make the Kama Sutra look like a nun's diary.

K-1 Journey

03-03-2011 - Mailed I-129F application.

03-06-2011 - Packet received in Texas.

03-23-2011 - NOA1 received in mail, dated 03-09-2011.

05-31-2011 - RFE requested. They want better passport pictures of me.

06-06-2011 - Additional passport pics sent.

06-08-2011 - Evidence received and acknowledged. Whew!

06-16-2011 - NOA2 received!

07-20-2011 - Packet 3 Received!

08-01-2011 - Packet 3 returned to Embassy.

08-22-2011 - Packet 4 Received!

09-19-2011 - Interview...APPROVED!

09-23-2011 - Visa in Hand

09-29-2011 - POE LAX

11-11-2011 - Wedding at 11:11pm GMT time.

AOS Journey

12-02-2011 - Mailed in AOS/EAD/AP paperwork.

12-05-2011 - Delivery confirmation per USPS.

12-27-2011 - (3) NOA I-797C received, dated 12-20-2011. Biometrics appt set.

01-10-2012 - Biometrics.

01-20-2012 - Notified of interview appointment for 2-21-2012.

01-31-2012 - EAD and AP approved.

02-08-2012 - EAD/AP card received.

02-21-2012 - AOS interview approved. EAD/AP card confiscated.

03-01-2012 - Green Card in hand!!!

364 days total time!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.