HeatDeath

I-751 November 2011 Filers

1,161 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hey everyone!!!!

Its so exciting to be in VJ again! I started posting before my husband and I filed the I-129F years ago. Hopefully this is the second last time of posting- citizenship next! Anywho, our info is below. I send the package on Tuesday, Nov. 1st and it arrived at VSC and was signed for the morning of the 3rd. WOO HOO!!!!

Date of I-751 = 11/1/2011

NOA Date = The Receipt Date on your original NOA letter

Biometrics = The Date of your biometrics appointment

Approved = The Date your case was approved

*June 25 MARRIED

*December 8, 2009 GC APPROVED!!!!

*September 6, 2011 TAFARI WILSON BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*November 2, 2011 I-751 application mailed to VSC

*November 3, 2011 Receipt date for NOA1

*November 7, 2011 NOA1 received

*November 12, 2011 Biometrics Appt. received

*November 30, 2011 Biometrics Appt.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

California Service Center (1 applicant)

VJName.............Date of I-751.....NOA1 Date......Biometrics......Approved....

HEATDEATH.............11/01/11........--/--/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

YOUR NAME HERE........--/--/11........--/--/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

Vermont Service Center (3 applicants)

VJName.............Date of I-751.....NOA1 Date......Biometrics......Approved....

M_RU..................11/01/11........--/--/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

BABYLONFARI_K1........11/01/11........--/--/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

SHACH.................11/03/11........--/--/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

YOUR NAME HERE........--/--/11........--/--/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

IMPORTANT!

* Make sure that your VJ Text Editor setting is set to Rich Text Editor.

* Go to the MOST RECENTLY POSTED VERSION of this list (go to the last post and scroll UP) and "Reply" to it, deleting the "quote" tags in your reply.

* Please DO NOT change the font, font size, add colors, stuff like that.

* Please PREVIEW before posting to make sure it is properly formatted.

* Please check that you have not deleted anyones NAME & DATA.

* Please enter dates as MM/DD/YY.

Date of I-751 = The Date you sent your application

* Please Capitalize your VJ Name when adding it to the list.

* When you're on this list, please come back to update your information accordingly

* If you cannot add your information yourself, please ask another VJ member to help you do so.

DON'T PANIC

"It says wonderful things about the two countries [Canada and the US] that neither one feels itself being inundated by each other's immigrants."

-Douglas Coupland

Timeline

California Service Center (1 applicant)

HEATDEATH.............11/01/11........--/--/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

Vermont Service Center (4 applicants)

M_RU..................11/01/11........--/--/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

BABYLONFARI_K1........11/01/11........--/--/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

MAGICFN1..............11/02/11........--/--/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

SHACH.................11/03/11........--/--/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

IMPORTANT!

* Go to the MOST RECENTLY POSTED VERSION of this list (go to the last post and scroll UP) and "Reply" to it, deleting the "quote" tags in your reply.

* When you're on this list, please come back to update your information accordingly

* If you cannot add your information yourself, please ask another VJ member to help you do so.

DON'T PANIC

"It says wonderful things about the two countries [Canada and the US] that neither one feels itself being inundated by each other's immigrants."

-Douglas Coupland

Just dropped my package at the post office... They terrify me! lol :blink: My own paranoia as they lost a package once when I was moving states... Wish CA service center had a street address so I could have fed exed/UPSed it...

I realized as I was leaving the PO that the clerk had typed in the wrong zip code for my package - she had it going to Santa Ana... :bonk: While hopefully it would have still got there, I went back and another clerk hopefully fixed it... and gave me a new receipt... Will be so relieved when it gets there! :dance:

Nov 6, 2012 N-400 mailed

Nov 7, 2012 N-400 delivered to Phoenix lockbox, signed by Arndt & case priority date

Nov 9, 2012 Case Touched, NOA date

Nov 13, 2012 Got text/e-mail with case number & the check was cashed :)

Nov 14, 2012 Case updated online to say biometrics apt. notice is on its way!

Nov 16, 2012 Received NOA & biometrics apt. letter

Nov 28, 2012 Biometrics apt.

Jan 4, 2013 In line for interview!

Jan 5, 2013 Scheduled for interview!

Jan 10, 2013 Received interview letter

Jan 19, 2013 Received yellow letter dated 1/16 asking me to bring more passport pics to the interview

Feb 11, 2013 Interview

Mar 8, 2013 Got an online update - oath scheduled!

Mar 13, 2013 Oath letter received

Mar 22, 2013 Oath! Officially an American citizen!

Add us to the list as our package was sent of USPS Express mail at lunch today.

We became eligible in September, but at peak of our busy season we had to claw to find time to put it together. With it expiring in Dec 12, I didn't want to wait anymore.

K-1 - I-129F

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London, England

• 18 May 2009: Interview - **APPROVED** (213 Days)

AOS - I-485

Field Office: Memphis, TN

• 15 Dec 2009: **APPROVED!!** 131 Days!

EAD - I-765

• 02 Dec 2009: **APPROVED!!** 141 Days (recommend do NOT e-file)

ROC - I-781

• 07 Nov 2011: Package mailed to VSC (USPS Express mail)
  • 08 Nov 2011: Package received at VSC
  • 09 Nov 2011 - NOA1
  • 13 Jan 2012 - Biometrics appointment
  • 24 Aug 2012 - RFE (bummed!!!)
  • 13 Sep 2012 - **APPROVED!!**
  • 24 Sep 2012 - Card received

Timeline

I think it's actually supposed to go to Santa Ana - that's the nearest postal sort facility to the CSC in Laguna Niguel. From there it gets sent to the Laguna Niguel post office where it gets delivered to the CSC.

DON'T PANIC

-Douglas Coupland

Timeline

California Service Center (2 applicants)

MARIE09...............11/07/11........--/--/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

Vermont Service Center (5 applicants)

MAGICFN1..............11/02/11........--/--/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

RBAL_TN...............11/07/11........--/--/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

IMPORTANT!

Edited by HeatDeath

DON'T PANIC

-Douglas Coupland

I think it's actually supposed to go to Santa Ana - that's the nearest postal sort facility to the CSC in Laguna Niguel. From there it gets sent to the Laguna Niguel post office where it gets delivered to the CSC.

That makes sense for the sorting, but the 1st clerk had put 92706 as final post office destination instead of 92607 - easy typo, 2 numbers switched - would never have cared if it were anything but this. When I asked if it mattered the 2nd clerk said it likely would have delayed it and thought it should be fixed... Hopefully it's all good now.

Thanks for adding me to the list :thumbs:

Good Luck Everyone :)

Nov 6, 2012 N-400 mailed

Nov 7, 2012 N-400 delivered to Phoenix lockbox, signed by Arndt & case priority date

Nov 9, 2012 Case Touched, NOA date

Nov 13, 2012 Got text/e-mail with case number & the check was cashed :)

Nov 14, 2012 Case updated online to say biometrics apt. notice is on its way!

Nov 16, 2012 Received NOA & biometrics apt. letter

Nov 28, 2012 Biometrics apt.

Jan 4, 2013 In line for interview!

Jan 5, 2013 Scheduled for interview!

Jan 10, 2013 Received interview letter

Jan 19, 2013 Received yellow letter dated 1/16 asking me to bring more passport pics to the interview

Feb 11, 2013 Interview

Mar 8, 2013 Got an online update - oath scheduled!

Mar 13, 2013 Oath letter received

Mar 22, 2013 Oath! Officially an American citizen!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

NOA1 received!!!! Receipt date 11/03/2011. YAY! We became eligible on September 3rd but our son was born on the 6th,,,, needless to say we were otherwise occupied as well. I hope it goes fast!

*June 25 MARRIED

*December 8, 2009 GC APPROVED!!!!

*September 6, 2011 TAFARI WILSON BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*November 2, 2011 I-751 application mailed to VSC

*November 3, 2011 Receipt date for NOA1

*November 7, 2011 NOA1 received

*November 12, 2011 Biometrics Appt. received

*November 30, 2011 Biometrics Appt.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

We just sent out our I-751 petition today.

10-28-2008 - I-129F petition in the mail

11-03-2008 - NOA1

03-26-2009 - NOA2

04-23-2009 - P3

06-11-2009 - P4

07-16-2009 - interview - APPROVED

07-22-2009 - visa in hand

08-05-2009 - US entry

09-13-2009 - wedding

10-20-2009 - AOS application in the mail

10-28-2009 - NOA

11-25-2009 - biometrics appointment

12-18-2009 - EAD approved

12-22-2009 - EAD card received

01-28-2010 - interview - APPROVED

02-12-2010 - green card received

11-07-2011 - I-751 petition in the mail

11-10-2011 - NOA

12-30-2011 - biometrics appointment

08-13-2012 - approval

03-28-2013 - N-400 application in the mail

04-02-2013 - NOA

04-30-2013 - biometrics appointment

06-13-2013 - interview - APPROVED

08-26-2013 - oath

Timeline

California Service Center (2 applicants)

MARIE09...............11/07/11........--/--/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

Vermont Service Center (6 applicants)

BABYLONFARI_K1........11/01/11........11/03/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

RBAL_TN...............11/07/11........--/--/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

KEVIN&LEILEI..........11/07/11........--/--/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

IMPORTANT!

DON'T PANIC

-Douglas Coupland

Timeline

Well, my check cleared today! NOA1 must be coming pretty soon! :)

DON'T PANIC

-Douglas Coupland

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

I sent the petition yesterday 11/07 (California Service Center), so now it's back to waiting.

After some deliberation, I decided to also include the random evidence like the race registration confirmations and programs, and the charity stuff that I mentioned above. Once I'm done with the immigration journey, I should probably plant a tree or two to offset the amount of paper I've used for immigration forms.

Heatdeath- can you please add my name to the CSC applicants? My computer at work will not let me format it properly and it keeps showing up as random characters.

ROC:

11/07/2011 Mailed I-751 and evidence

11/09/2011 NOA issue date

11/14/2011 Check cashed

11/16/2011 NOA received

11/22/2011 Biometrics

Timeline

California Service Center (3 applicants)

EVILMONKEE............11/07/11........--/--/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

Vermont Service Center (6 applicants)

BABYLONFARI_K1........11/01/11........11/03/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

KEVIN&LEILEI..........11/07/11........--/--/11.......--/--/11........--/--/--....

IMPORTANT!

DON'T PANIC

-Douglas Coupland

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.