stayaway

For All VJ People

213 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
fatladysings.jpg

read your cue cards, you're not supposed to sing yet! :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

This thread started out as Micheal asking us to be nicer to people after he made a very rude uncalled for post about arab women last week. I don't expect all of you to feel the way I do because you may not be an arab women. But if someone were to start a thread saying all the reasons that another culture of women was better than you then maybe you would know how I feel. In any case. Shannon has now turned around and made this into a poo flinging flight.

There is a difference between argument/debate and using foul and rude language which is what Shannon is doing. I have responded to Michael about my feelings bcz what he is saying is directed at women like myself and i take great offense to that. This thread has nothing to do with Shannons current outbursts.

Wow look at what i have missed since i was suspended LOL :lol::lol: well i see the mean girls tried to took on another victim. micheal, trust me... they like to judge people. they have nothing else better to do. dont worry about it. they are a waste of space.

just tell them like it is mike! :thumbs:

what was it, 2 weeks?

yeah it was for two weeks lol

Wow look at what i have missed since i was suspended LOL :lol::lol: well i see the mean girls tried to took on another victim. micheal, trust me... they like to judge people. they have nothing else better to do. dont worry about it. they are a waste of space.

just tell them like it is mike! :thumbs:

and it becomes quite clear why you keep getting suspended. :yes: I don't see anyone insulting you so why do you feel the need to jump in here and insult people? The funny thing is that alot of the people that have replied on this thread are not even from the ME/NA forum, they are from OT.

oh lets see arent you under the title mean girl? hmmmm that alone insults you. jp you can bug off now. cos i am not going to tolerate you mean girls being rude to just about every new person that comes to MENA. just about every last one of you is intolerable of others and rude, so dont come to me about being rude. being rude was bashing my relationship with samir for months and months.

I'm not being rude NOR have I insulted you. I never bashed your relationship with Samer I am simply asking you why you came in here swinging today? Call me what you like, I have not called you any names and my questions were quite simple.

try being alittle nice. :(

How exactly am I not being nice? She came in here insulting people for NO REASON. I have never bashed her relationship and just because I'm Icey's friend I'm a MEAN girl and guilty by association? Pleeeeeeeeease.

I don't think I'm blind here, Shannon is purposley trying to start another fight in here.

no i have been out for 2 weeks but i havent forgotten how alot of you treated me.. got something to say bring it to yahoo messenger... same id as on here.. and furthermore, you are argueing right back at me . at first i didnt even say anything towards you but, sarah on the other hand is very closely associated with the ones who started a bunch of ####### before. she is guilty by association.

Do you realize how ridicoulous that sounds? Guilty by association, she didnt even do anything to you and you are insulting her because Icey is not here? Oh grow up Shannon, and seriously I don't need to go to Yahoo to fight with you. GROW UP!

just about all of you have belittled me and insulted me. dont play innocent. report me report me. someone has to do something abot this mean girl thing. you all got a kick out of it and were allowed to say what ever you wanted on here.

You don't think you are mean??????? You are beyond that!

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

it's a tough choice which thread to watch. this one,

or szsz and vp on this one

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry464400

or shannon and sarah on this one

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry464384

must be friday night :P

:pop:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

fatladysings.jpg

read your cue cards, you're not supposed to sing yet! :P

its always over when the fat lady sings..

now can we talk about good news?

Do you have any good news for us? I want to hear some since I can't seem to eat popcorn.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
we had a party a work .. on paid company time.

so there is my good news of the day

I got into my old jeans!!!!! :thumbs:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline
it's a tough choice which thread to watch. this one,

or szsz and vp on this one

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry464400

or shannon and sarah on this one

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry464384

must be friday night :P

I though Saturday night is the night for fighting? Anyway, I think I figured it out now!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

in other news, i got my plane tickets and will be in brazil this time next week. :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Cool...party...and to think, I spent my time on VJ on company time! :lol:

I got into my old jeans!!!!! :thumbs:

Oh I am sooo jealous! If only I could lose 10 more lbs I would be a happy camper, but my husband wouldn't be....lol

Look, I can do it again....:pop:

I need to get a life, really....I am watching my husband sleep and I am bored!

in other news, i got my plane tickets and will be in brazil this time next week. :D

Great news! How long will you be there?

Timeline

Great news! How long will you be there?

probably not long enough for some around here :P

departing 28 sep - back 10 oct.

i wonder who's gonna keep watch on mena while i'm gone?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

I don't know Charles, maybe you had better think about cancelling your plans. After all, who really is more important you you, us or your SO????

Okay, don't answer that...have a great trip!

Timeline
I don't know Charles, maybe you had better think about cancelling your plans. After all, who really is more important you you, us or your SO????

Okay, don't answer that...have a great trip!

:lol:

you'll all just have to live without me for a while :cry:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
i notice lately that this forum which helped me through the whole visa processs turned into nightmare

and without visajourny i never been on my right way, this forum is the first forum i ever join, espicaly i ahte this kind of forums, but really visa journey was a gr8 one and helpfull, but lately it turned into nightmare.

i just wanted to tell people here, espcialy MEAN girls

any one find this forums, he be the most happiest person in the whole world cuz it help him to complete his process in the right way but people just find way to ruine that

we want this forum to be helpfull as it always was dont judge, dont call people stupid dont do any thing of that rude way, just help as much as u can, it will not hurt u, u dont have to lie, u can say u did wrong, and explain, notjust say that its stupid and u r doing stupid thing to urlife, its out of ur bussinse

like one time, i had problem and which all u know about it, everyone judge me on it, and treated me like bum, ididnt want that, i did wrong and i know it, but i needed postive help, i dont have experince, i needed help, but all i seeen is just people telling me we dont know how ur fiancee going live with u like that, one time, espicaly after the thread i open about women, i recived this private msg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blackpanther ur wife, Sep 18 2006, 09:56 PM

Group: Members

your wife do look scared while you are hugging her. why? you're a crazy little kid. Please just quit being childish!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont even know him, and also about jabree, i find people offending her, its not ur bussinse, why ualways judge

people all do wrong, u r not angel, so dont judge, just help, ifu think there is problem about it, just explain ur point in respectfull way, say ur point as mature person, accept people saying no or yes, dont just judge and say this whole thing is stupid, ITS OUT OF UR BUSSINSE

i write this now for all who helped people and think they still can help, so wakeup and do it for God sake, cuz this forum is kinda rare kind of forum for visa subject, so we need the help here, dont judge, just say what is the right step, just advice, dont judge

PS, am sure poeple will judge back now and it mightopen a fight thread, but i wish u all be understanding for the subject am talking about!

Michael,

Look in the mirror, use both hands to pull your lips wide, then snap your teeth open and closed .. This makes you "AWARE OF YOUR SKULL." Why, your face is just a thin layer of meat!All too soon that skull in the mirror won't be moving any more. Might there be something important you should be doing right now? (Once the full-blown skull awareness wears off, find another mirror and restore it to full strength.)

blackpanther

Edited by blackpanther

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.