Preaw2USA

Actual Interview Questions - Saigon, Vietnam

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I want to thank everyone at VJ, I followed EVERY instruction, from the time I started assembling the K-1 package, and we had no problems, from start to finish. My Fiance Nga, put these Interview questions together to help others, these were that actual qustions that she was asked.

1/ How did you meet your fiance? What website? Why did you go to that website?

2/ When did you meet him on website?

3/ When did you meet in person?

4/ When was the last time you met your fiance face to face?

5/ Tell me about your first kiss?When and where?

6/ How did your fiance propose? when and where?

7/ What do you love about your fiance?

8/ Where does your fiance live?

9/ Does your fiance play any sports?

10/ Can your fiance speak Vietnamese? Why does your fiance learn Vietnamse?

11/ Did we have engagement party?

12/ Has your fiance been divorced before? How many time? when?

13/ Where does first ex-wife live?

14/ who is your fiance best friend? Where do they live?

15/ Is your fiance the first person that you met on website or u met someone else before him?

16/ when was the first time you come to Vietnam? by himself or with someone else?

17/ How many children does your fiance have? Name and age of them? Who do they live with?

18/ How much time have you spent together?

19/ What does your fiance like to do in his free time? ( I told her: chat with me and cook) then she asked me what do you like to cook? ( I told her: Vietnamse food) then she asked me Why do you like Vietnamse food ( I told her becuase you like Vietnamse culture)

20/ What does your fiance do for living now? When did he start that job? What did he do for living before?

21/ How can we contact to each other? How often?

Then she asked me to show her all the emails and pictures

She looks like just pay attention to Emails and pictures, especially Emails, she spend time to read all the emails.

Good Luck

Robert and Nga

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Thanks for all the info.. this helps very much!

We just received (Packet 4) the Interview Letter today! :D

USCIS

April 12 2011 | I-129f sent (Dallas Lockbox) Lewisville, TX

April 14 2011 | Delivered

April 18 2011 | E Noticed Received USCIS Acceptance Confirmation (routed to Californian Service Center)

July 05 2011 | E Noticed Received from USCIS application aproved and forwarded to NVC

August 09 2011 | NVC Received

August 16 2011 | Consulate Received

August 18 2011 | Dam Hoi Ceremony

August 20 2011 | Packet 3 Received

September 01 2011 | Packet 3 Sent

October 14 2011 | Packet 4 Received

November 23 2011 | Interview Day! (The 22nd in the US. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.