Saylin

NVC Filers - October 2011

381 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Just talked to an operator and she said they don't have our aos:iv packages in system yet . It was delivered yesterday . How long should I take to call again ?!?

• NOA1 - November 2010
  • NOA2- May 2011
  • took a break due to personal reasons and slowed down the process
  • Documents sent to NVC - 30 October 2011
  • *RFE received : missing DS 230{part 2} & a signature of AOS form - November 3,2011
  • Case Complete - Nov 16 2011
  • Interview scheduled - Nov 29,2011
  • Medical Done- DEC 31,2011 (Lahpre wilshire hospital)
  • Interview - Jan 31,2012
  • Result- approved ( thank you Allah)
  • Pasaport in hand with visa Feb 2,2012
  • POE JFK may 12 ,2012
  • Green card in hand may 31 ,2012
  • June 11 ,2012 social security # recieved

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be calling every single day. But don't expect to hear anything until about next week.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

ok so my iv bill shows paid but it has not been taken out of my bank account. i know for sure i put the correct routing number and account number.. is safe for me to do DS260 already? has this happened to anyone

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

ok so my iv bill shows paid but it has not been taken out of my bank account. i know for sure i put the correct routing number and account number.. is safe for me to do DS260 already? has this happened to anyone

Strange. In my case banking account was cleared next morning, although the NVC portal was still showing "In process".

Personally, I'd call the NVC first and confirm transaction with them.

Wait some more time, there could be a glitch from the NVC's side.

I made a DS260 payment on Tuesday (11th), and transaction was finally completed only on Thursday's (13th) afternoon.

P.S. Does it allow you to start DS260 online?

Timeline

Strange. In my case banking account was cleared next morning, although the NVC portal was still showing "In process".

Personally, I'd call the NVC first and confirm transaction with them.

Wait some more time, there could be a glitch from the NVC's side.

I made a DS260 payment on Tuesday (11th), and transaction was finally completed only on Thursday's (13th) afternoon.

P.S. Does it allow you to start DS260 online?

hi!! thanks for replying,. i did the payment on saturday night and today it sows as paid and it is allowing me to do the DS-260 and start it. for the i864 bill they took the money out first and then updated it like an hor later. im going to give it another hour and then i will call nvc to make sure i can go ahead and start the process. i caught me off guard to see it show PAID when it hasnt been taken out of my account

Timeline

hi!! thanks for replying,. i did the payment on saturday night and today it sows as paid and it is allowing me to do the DS-260 and start it. for the i864 bill they took the money out first and then updated it like an hor later. im going to give it another hour and then i will call nvc to make sure i can go ahead and start the process. i caught me off guard to see it show PAID when it hasnt been taken out of my account

Same happened to me with I864 payment.

Definitely call the NVC.

Good luck :thumbs:!

Timeline

Same happened to me with I864 payment.

Definitely call the NVC.

Good luck :thumbs:!

i just called NVC and they said it shows as paid in their system. i am for sure i put the correct acount info because me and my sister read it like 10 times to eachother.. but i guess it could maybe just take a couple of days to be taken out of my account since it is a larger amount then the i864 bill. i hope that is the case but i am going to go ahead and do the ds260.. wish me luck!!! since nvc said its ok to do so since they are showing paid.. i hope this doesnt cause any problems or delays

Timeline

i just called NVC and they said it shows as paid in their system. i am for sure i put the correct acount info because me and my sister read it like 10 times to eachother.. but i guess it could maybe just take a couple of days to be taken out of my account since it is a larger amount then the i864 bill. i hope that is the case but i am going to go ahead and do the ds260.. wish me luck!!! since nvc said its ok to do so since they are showing paid.. i hope this doesnt cause any problems or delays

Good luck :thumbs:! And don't mess up with DS260 online :D!

Timeline

so i just finished the application for DS260.. please pray it all goes well :).. i cant wait to see case closed.. :yes: now i am going to send email with supporting docs to nvc..

Well, I wish you quick CC without no RFEs on your DS260 with supporting docs :thumbs:!

Timeline

So am I on the right track? I paid AOS bill last week and it was received on the 27th, I sent in AOS via electronic processing on oct 31, I've been checking to see if my IV fee has been invoiced, and nothing yet, I just talked to an operator and he said give it 20 days, am I missing something? or do they invoice the fee after they review the AOS package...

So am I on the right track? I paid AOS bill last week and it was received on the 27th, I sent in AOS via electronic processing on oct 31, I've been checking to see if my IV fee has been invoiced, and nothing yet, I just talked to an operator and he said give it 20 days, am I missing something? or do they invoice the fee after they review the AOS package...

Did you complete the DS-261? The IV bill is only invoiced after acceptance of the Choice of Agent form (DS-3032 for non-online folk, DS-261 for online folk).

Timeline

yes it shows as completed, i'm getting worried now

I completed the ds-261 and appointed myself as the choice of agent, I've just received an email, they've received my AOS email, so hmmmm but no invoice yet for IV fee and I'm using only IE to log in...

Timeline

Just talked to an operator, they said my DS-261 has been received oct 27, that it still is being review and to wait till next monday for them to send me my IV fee, what is up with that? and even though he sent in an email requesting me to be chosen as choice of agent, she said it has nothing to do with delaying my case, I'm stressed as to why it's taking them a long time to review the choice of agent form.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.