w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

List of user screen name changes

22 posts in this topic

TEST I didn't know you could...Thanks!!

Ewok,

A list of name changes would be helpful when looking to PM certain members who have since changed their display names.

9/14 2006 I-129F Sent Next day Air

9/15 Recieved and signed for by "Freeman" at NSC

9/19 NOA1 CSC Recieved

9/25 Notice date Check cashed 9/25

9/28 I Recieved NOA1(I-797C) in the mail

12/5 NOA2 12/6 but Approved on 12/5 touch

12/9 Received NOA2(I-797) by snail mail

12/15 NVC has received it..Case # issued...

12/19 NVC shipped to Romania

12/22 Romanian Embassy has received an email from NVC that my Petition is on it's way...

12/29 Packet 3 sent to Veronica

1/12 2007 Packet 3 received Dang Holidays..

1/22 Sending all paperwork(I-134,Bank/Employer letters etc..,)..to Veronica per DHL, 3.5lbs...$144 WOW!

1/25 Recieved notice that She needs to pick up my packet in Chisinau..

1/26 Sending Back Packet 3

2/16 Transit Visa to go to Romania for the Interview approved..

2/20 Leaves for Bucharest overnight drive by bus...

2/21 Medical

2/22 Interview !!!! APPROVED !!!!!

3/9 2007 Flight to me....

4/7 2007 Married,,,

AOS

7/27 Sent I-485, I-864, I-765

7/30 Chicago Recieved I-485,I-765

Veronica is pregant....Due 4/17/08

9/1 Recieved NOA Bio appointment letter

9/8 Recieved NOA1's for both I-485 and I-765

9/18 Bio appointment

Received Green Card.. Nov 2007

Djuliann came 4/25/2008

I-751 Lifting Of Conditions

9/8/2009 Sent I-751

Received NOA 9/21 NOA Receipt Date 9/10/2009

9/24 received Bio letter Dated 9/18

10/9 Bio Appointment

10/23 Received Permanent Resident Card

N-400 2012

Filed for citizenship sent 2/21/2012

I just ran a database query to generate a list of all old-->new names:

removed.

That list can't be complete. I don't see Agent Smith --> Gupt in there.

he did not list the ones he did not like

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I thought I listed them all. Maybe I cut the list short by a few entries.... I will re run this later if I have time.

Ooh, now I want a list of all the dual identities.. you know, the multiple names that belong to one human being? There are too many here to keep up with! :P

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

I had my screen name changed when I realized that my spouse was using my own posts as a weapon against me. I still felt the information I got online was valuable and didn't want to stop posting. My husband had even gone so far as to intervene with people I met on VJ and caused a lot of anguish in their lives. More precisely, he'd contact the husband of a fellow VJer and tell him falsities about what we share on the board. Sounds insane but that was my reason in a nutshell. As we sometimes don't know all the details of our fiance's lives, changing was a life saver.

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

There are certainly many situations where changing your screen name is important. It is not good to do it often though which is why members are only allowed to do this once a year if I recall what the setting is set to.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

I thought I listed them all. Maybe I cut the list short by a few entries.... I will re run this later if I have time.

Ooh, now I want a list of all the dual identities.. you know, the multiple names that belong to one human being? There are too many here to keep up with! :P

noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........oh ok then :devil:

Filed: Timeline
I had my screen name changed when I realized that my spouse was using my own posts as a weapon against me. I still felt the information I got online was valuable and didn't want to stop posting. My husband had even gone so far as to intervene with people I met on VJ and caused a lot of anguish in their lives. More precisely, he'd contact the husband of a fellow VJer and tell him falsities about what we share on the board. Sounds insane but that was my reason in a nutshell. As we sometimes don't know all the details of our fiance's lives, changing was a life saver.

Are you sure you want to get married?

Gah, nevermind....but what if your spouse/fiance finds this list?