50 posts in this topic

Hi to all VJ's Member,

Thank you so much for replying my post,i think 4 years,6 months and 1 day,i think that was good enough for being a loyal and loving him,Starting today i am going to Move on my life but i cant promise myself i am still be a loyal wife.He wrapped me around his fingers all this years,so i will not worried about my marriage life also i am not willing to stay with him anymore,im going to start my new life without thinking him anymore,he is bad husband,bad marriage better to forget him,Its good sometimes you get fooled but i think that will guide me to be more strong.I wish still his happiness.I will not worried about going to the US to be with him,i deserve best i think.I will focus my work so that i can survive and help my family,also,he dont like me that i am helping my family,he is crazy,he is not helping my family but he is is complaining,i help my family with my own money.I think this is also the reason i decided not to stay with him,I cant change my family with only one man.thanks to all

GOD BLESS YOU ALL ^_^ and GOODBYE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Seems like you have a good level head...

You are absolutely correct.. I am sorry that you were decieved by a person like that, but I am happy you are taking charge and moving on..

Good luck..

Kenny

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi rhiz,

AS VJ MEMEBER,your having a hard time now,and i feel your pain,firstly you gotta talk to your husband before you close the case of your married,explain to him what your really feel,if he hang up the phone send him an email or letter,do you know some of his neighbor so somebody can tell if what is going on to your husband house?somebody to take a look if he really has a live in partner????if so try to talk to that neighbor and make a friend,you need to know first if that is true,its hard to make a decision when your heart is fully loaded with(angriness)

if he entertain you on the phone try to calm down as you can,ask him slowly and nicely if he send he a petition.if he said yes,ASK him for the reciept,date and etc.

if he say he lost it,or if he say he dont have a receipt then its confirmed that your husband is lying to you,,,ask him why he did that...

if he did send your paper to petition then tell you husband about the VJ there are plenty of members here that are willing to help from beginning to end,w/o spending his dime in his wallet,who knows he did send it,we never know,

I hope he did send it and he did something...to get you.finger cross,i know long distance relationship is realy hard,need to have lots of communication,and patient

please be strong,and try to investigate more and find the truth okay dokie?>???

god will guide you to the right way

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline

So sorry to hear about all this. Really breaks my heart.. I hope things work out..

07-29-2009 Arrival in the US
08-05-2009 Senior in highschool - meet Bradley
06-23-2010 Leave US
02-15-2011 Back in US
03-11-2011 My weddingday
03-22-2011 Leave US

USCIS
04-06-2011 Send I 130 Petition
04-08-2011 Delivery at Chicago Lockbox
04-18-2011 Email/Text NOA1 Receipt
04-19-2011 Touched
04-28-2011 Hardcopy NOA1 in the mail
06-27-2011 N0A2! Approval! Yeey! No RFE's!
07-01-2011 Hardcopy NOA2
Total USCIS : 70 days

NVC
08-02-2011 NVC case number
08-04-2011 DS 3032 + IIN + Received I864 Bill + Paid I864 Bill
08-05-2011 Put in DS 3032 File
08-16-2011 Paid IV Bill
08-31-2011 Send in I864 Packet + IV Packet
09-03-2011 NVC Received Packages
09-09-2011 Operator assistance : I864 Approval, one more document missing for DS230 (=RFE)
09-12-2011 Send in RFE
09-21-2011 Approval NVC!!

The Homecoming...
10-06-2011 Medical Exam: Approved!
10-18-2011 Interview at Brussels US Embassy
10-27-2011 Back at Embassy to submit another document
10-27-2011 APPROVAL
01-11-2011 POE
183 days from NOA1 and interview ...
10-31-2011 Hubby leaves with Army
12-15-2011 Reunited, hubby is home: At last :)

*Happy ever after*

Filed: Country:
Timeline
u can file for divorce...i heard u can in your country....hope things go ok for u...if u dont trust him,,,go with your heart...u deserve better!

No she can't, she's in the Philippines, there is no Divorce.

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Rhiz,

You say you've been with him for 5 years, how often does he visit you?

I married my Wife in Jan of 2009 and filed the petition for her in April of 2009. She landed in the US in November of 2009! I can't imagine her not being here more than 2 years after our wedding...

If you husband loves you then your immigration process is important to him and he wouldn't just lose the receipts and such. When we were "in the process" I scanned & e-mailed copies of everything to my wife within minutes of it hitting my hands. She knew where we were every step of the way. We were partners in the process just as we are partners in life.

Maybe you need to take a step back (out of the situation) and look at your marriage from outside of it. Does he treat you like the most important person in his life? Does he make you his priority?

I can't say because I don't know either of you but honestly something doesn't add-up based on what you're saying here.

Timeline

We can't file Divorce here in Philippines,Also,he dont want to work our marriage Annulment.

You're in a very tough situation. But you have to find a way to get out of this mess. Annulment is very expensive but that's the only way. If you need to find money on your own to get this going, then be it. You can't waste your life waiting for his approval just because he has the money. I know I am not in your position but that's how I look at it. I'm so sorry.

Edited by teapotgurl1983

Happy New Year!

Timeline

Rhiz,

You say you've been with him for 5 years, how often does he visit you?

I married my Wife in Jan of 2009 and filed the petition for her in April of 2009. She landed in the US in November of 2009! I can't imagine her not being here more than 2 years after our wedding...

If you husband loves you then your immigration process is important to him and he wouldn't just lose the receipts and such. When we were "in the process" I scanned & e-mailed copies of everything to my wife within minutes of it hitting my hands. She knew where we were every step of the way. We were partners in the process just as we are partners in life.

Maybe you need to take a step back (out of the situation) and look at your marriage from outside of it. Does he treat you like the most important person in his life? Does he make you his priority?

I can't say because I don't know either of you but honestly something doesn't add-up based on what you're saying here.

I couldn't anymore agree with you. The guy is stringing two women and expect the other one to still wait until he's tired with this Thai chick.

Edited by teapotgurl1983

Happy New Year!

Rhiz27

I feel so sad for you. Your husband has done absolutely nothing!!! he might not even know the process. How can you not know what your number is since 2007? aiyaiyai.

what you need to do is:-

1. Make an appointment to your local uscis by scheduling an INFOPASS. click here http://infopass.uscis.gov/

2. get yourself a lawyer.

good luck to you.

Oct 16th 2009 filed for VAWA
Nov 10th 2009 Prima Facie Established for 180 days
Feb 19th 2010 RFE notice received. Response due by may 17th 2010
May 1st 2010 ALL required evidence sent
Dec 09th 2010 I360 APPROVED Yeey!!
Dec 12th 2010 Approval Notice sent (screeeech!!moved and forgot to update my home address!! aiyaiyai)
Apr 12th 2011 Application for action on an approved petition sent
May 2nd 2011 Duplicate approval notice received
Sep 9th 2011 I485 and I765 applications sent
Sep 14th 2011 I797C NOA received
Sep 16th 2011 ASC Biometrics Appointment Notice received
Oct 14th 2011 Biometrics Done
Oct 25th 2011 EAD Card production ordered
Oct 26th 2011 EAD Card sent to my home address ( thank God!!)
Oct 28th 2011 EAD Card in hand. Thank you Lord
Nov 14th 2011 I 485 Case transferred to NBC to speed up processing.what does this mean???

waiting.....the whole year of 2012 passes by without a word!!

Apr 17th 2013 I get a letter asking for a I 864W form to complete I485 processing and its orange in colour

Sep 10th 2013 I 485 Interview

I wasnt approved that day, was given another date after the IO requested documents i had that were not very clear to her to be notarized by the court.

Oct 4th 2013 Went back to the IO with the requested documents and she said the decision will be mailed to me.

Nov 1st 2013 I got my I797C USCIS Notification Letter of Approval of my I 485

Nov 8th 2013 Green card got mailed to my address

11.12.13 received my 10 year green card. Thank God. Journey Complete

event.png

Rachelm

"Dont stop til the job is done"

Rhiz27

I feel so sad for you. Your husband has done absolutely nothing!!! he might not even know the process. How can you not know what your number is since 2007? aiyaiyai.

what you need to do is:-

1. get yourself a lawyer.

2. Make an appointment to your local embassy to see if they can help you with any kind of information.

good luck to you.

Oct 16th 2009 filed for VAWA
Nov 10th 2009 Prima Facie Established for 180 days
Feb 19th 2010 RFE notice received. Response due by may 17th 2010
May 1st 2010 ALL required evidence sent
Dec 09th 2010 I360 APPROVED Yeey!!
Dec 12th 2010 Approval Notice sent (screeeech!!moved and forgot to update my home address!! aiyaiyai)
Apr 12th 2011 Application for action on an approved petition sent
May 2nd 2011 Duplicate approval notice received
Sep 9th 2011 I485 and I765 applications sent
Sep 14th 2011 I797C NOA received
Sep 16th 2011 ASC Biometrics Appointment Notice received
Oct 14th 2011 Biometrics Done
Oct 25th 2011 EAD Card production ordered
Oct 26th 2011 EAD Card sent to my home address ( thank God!!)
Oct 28th 2011 EAD Card in hand. Thank you Lord
Nov 14th 2011 I 485 Case transferred to NBC to speed up processing.what does this mean???

waiting.....the whole year of 2012 passes by without a word!!

Apr 17th 2013 I get a letter asking for a I 864W form to complete I485 processing and its orange in colour

Sep 10th 2013 I 485 Interview

I wasnt approved that day, was given another date after the IO requested documents i had that were not very clear to her to be notarized by the court.

Oct 4th 2013 Went back to the IO with the requested documents and she said the decision will be mailed to me.

Nov 1st 2013 I got my I797C USCIS Notification Letter of Approval of my I 485

Nov 8th 2013 Green card got mailed to my address

11.12.13 received my 10 year green card. Thank God. Journey Complete

event.png

Rachelm

"Dont stop til the job is done"

Hi to ALL filipina Girls that reply my Post,

I understand that some of you that cant understand my situation but at this moment i know you are happy with your love one,all i can say I am only a Victims that i called it LOVE.yes,i trust my husband with all my heart and soul.I always believe on what he said,but only this month last september 11,i had doubts why woman answer his phone and he did not called me back,he sent me text on the next day,he said i am accusing him again,enough already i am free,because before i caught him already the woman sent his mail on his FB account,they had relation for almost 1 year and 2 months online also,like this day last year,i was talked to him but still denying he dont know that girl but i forgive him even he did not ask forgiveness,im trying to save my marriage because i love him but after few months,he still told me he know that girl but starting that day i was thinking a lot and try to get online,investigating,i noticed he have many social networking accounts that i did not know,also i learn when he met that girl,so we become good again,i forget that things but after that months i dont know what happen i accidentally lose my wedding ring,i always believe that have something wrong about my marriage,so i asked one of my good friend there about my husband,also he did not bother to call me anymore,and then my friend told me MOVE ON,i cant believe it,so all i do was crying even i dont know exactly what my friend told me,i was trying to call my husband but he never answers all my call,only last september 11 the woman answer his phone after that he did not communicate with me,so i try to call him againlast september 23,talk to him on what happening now about our marriage,again the woman answer his phone,she is like a thai girl in her accent,its funny about our conversations,i asked her,who is she,she said she is a gf of my husband for 8 months now then i said,fine,i am his stupid wife here in philippines,where is he,i wanna talk to him,woman said,he is outside,wait for 10 minutes.I asked the girl,do you know your bf have a wife,waiting him,she said yes,and i said why you still have relation with my husband,she said,my husband love her,i said oh i see.so i told to her,if my husband arrive kindly tell him,i am waiting his call from his wife,after 30 minutes i call again,my husband answer the phone,seems he is drunk,based on his voice,i told her,how is my husband ,seems you enjoying your life there,he said,its my fault,i said what is my fault,being in love and all i do is waiting for you,so regardless that girl,i asked him directly,since you have now girl there,even i love you i let you go,obviously,you dont love me ,even you love me,i dont think if you still respect me,respect is very important for me.we had conversations,im asking to work our marriage annulment but he hang up the call and im thinking again.same day,he called me,saying that woman is only his friend and he want to maintain our marriage,AND WAIT FOR MY VISA BUT HE CANT GIVE ME RECIEPT NUMBER WHEN HE SENT MY PACKAGES ALSO NVC NUMBER,HE SAID,I TRY TO WORK IT IF I CAN FIND WHAT HAPPEN TO THE PAPERS HE SENT,SEEMS HE IS VERY BUSY, and said he love me,and i said fine,show me your love and being a responsible husband,we become good again,im stupid i agree.so i asked about that girl,he said,i will ask to the girl if i call again,so it means if i call him i expect the girl will answer his phone,make it sense to me.on the next day i call him again,24 hours i was calling him,he never answer my call,im just sitting here,trying to contact him but i failed only yesterday before i post here in VJ,I Called him again,he answer after 10 times i ring his phone,he seems angry and he said why i keep calling him,he is doing fishing,seems i was disturbing,that was the first time i heard that kind of voice,and then i was reading all your answers that make sense to me,he is great liar.so until now i did not call him again,why i need to waste peso if i get hurt only but he never call me also.So,as i said my recent post,i will move on.Thanks to all who is reading this post.

But no regret being married with him,i learn a lot,not all marriage life have a happy ending but its good to know early.But im still

hoping i can find a real man in my life.God's Will.

Thanks to all VJ'S member.

rhiz

Timeline

rhiz,

now its loud and clear,your very brave woman that after you noticed his stupidity u stil continued to contact him,dont waste any peso to make a call to him,leave him alone.someday he will realize and guiltiness will hunt him for the rest of his life,

move on,show him that you can step forward w/o him.dont feel pitty or anything..work and think about good future,there are millions of great man outhere or outhere,heal the wound in your heart..luckily that you guys dont have a kids,

pray to god and ask for guidance

focus on working,saving for future,

meet friends,and make a friends,

lesson learned,

be smart now.

be more strong

talk to lawyer if you can on how to get rid of family name.you annulment like that

try to stay away from those things that it will remind of him.

always remember failure makes us stronger

keep being active and alive,,,life must goes on okay????

again im sori to hear your entire story

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Thanks to all VJ'S member.

rhiz

This qyestion is to anyone who knows about Divorce in this situation...

Is it possible for her to use US Courts to get some sort of claim against her American Husband? It just seems there ought to be some sort of concequences for scum-bags like this weasel...

Kenny

Edited by kennym

Hi Kennym,

Thanks for replying my post.All my friends told me i need to stay away now with my husband,he only hurting me,My boss adviced me to go the US manila Embassy so that i will know what is best thing to do,since my husband still want to keep my marriage but he doesnt care about me,keep telling i need to wait my papers but we already know he doesnt work my papers.I knew still waste time doing things for my husband but i am in the middle of nowhere this time and i want to end it with my own way.first time i talked to my husband about the girl.he deny it but the second time,he confirmed that its my fault why he get woman there in the US in the third, he said,its only a friend,he dont have relation that woman,then i called him again,he as very mad why i keep calling him and until now even i call he even not answer my call,I know i am now a dumb person still calling my husband.my friend told me that,only one reason that sometimes i call my husband is to hear from him to end officially my relation with him but still i cant get that answer,so its a waste of time.maybe its good to make in legal way,but so fAR,im starting now to live without him.thanks

to live my husband without him or not to think my husband anymore:-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.