keysjangle

U.S. Unemployment: Canada Sees 'Dramatic Growth' In American Job-Seekers

76 posts in this topic

Canada should build a wall to keep out the illegals.

Only problem is... they're legal.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm not advocating anything at all. Just commenting on why many other countries can afford such extravagant social welfare programs......................... thanks to U.S. taxpayers subsidizing the defense of much of the rest of the world.

Well, short of a world governing power like the UN taking an expanding role as policing the world, the government with the largest military and the largest at stake is going to pay for peace.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Well, short of a world governing power like the UN taking an expanding role as policing the world, the government with the largest military and the largest at stake is going to pay for peace.

Not so sure anyone should be policing internal conflicts of countries. I wouldn't like it if the UN decided to get involved in a conflict in America. And the world is hardly at peace. I don't like wikipedia as a reference, but it's the best I can do while at work:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_military_conflicts

Not so sure anyone should be policing internal conflicts of countries. I wouldn't like it if the UN decided to get involved in a conflict in America. And the world is hardly at peace. I don't like wikipedia as a reference, but it's the best I can do while at work:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_military_conflicts

Foreign troops on our soil = insurgency on my part.

That's why it's funny to me that we label those over there as insurgents or terrorists. MF'ers come to my homeland they're going to get their caps pealt as well. Belie'dat!

Allahuakbar gonna sound more like, "WOLVERINES, B!tch!"

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Foreign troops on our soil = insurgency on my part.

That's why it's funny to me that we label those over there as insurgents or terrorists. MF'ers come to my homeland they're going to get their caps pealt as well. Belie'dat!

Allahuakbar gonna sound more like, "WOLVERINES, B!tch!"

Word...true dat

And who put the gun to the head of the US taxpayer, forcing him/her to subsidize the defense needs of the entire free world?

Not the Canadians or the French. Think defense contractors and their whores in Congress.

Who cares? Just put things into perspective. I think this is a important fact to point out when someone wants to go and praise Canada's health care system and economy.

And who put the gun to the head of the US taxpayer, forcing him/her to subsidize the defense needs of the entire free world?

Not the Canadians or the French. Think defense contractors and their whores in Congress.

:thumbs:

Who cares? Just put things into perspective. I think this is a important fact to point out when someone wants to go and praise Canada's health care system and economy.

It looks like the Canadians are smarter than us in the US by the looks of it. No reason the praise the US for being fools and blowing money on bloated defense (offense) contractors like we do. It just makes us look like morons.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

It looks like the Canadians are smarter than us in the US by the looks of it. No reason the praise the US for being fools and blowing money on bloated defense (offense) contractors like we do. It just makes us look like morons.

The point being is that they don't need much of a defense because of the USA. How does recognizing the obvious make them smarter? Like it or not it does contribute to the success of their economy the basic point being made all along. How you got to the point of me "praising fools" is a mystery. I do agree we spend too much but with that said we need a good defense, who's going to protect us...Canada :rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We don't have anyone pissed off at us.

I don't know about you, but I think that's pretty darn clever.

Edited by Gervl

USCIS

Jul 15/11 - Sent I-130 Package from Honolulu

Jul 18/11 - I-130 package received & signed for in Chicago
Jul 19/11 - Priority Date
Jul 21/11 - NOA1/USCIS Acceptance Confirmation received
Jul 29/11 - Received I-797C hard copy
Aug 4/11 - Touched
Feb 16/12 - NOA2 Approval (212 days since Priority Date)

NVC

Feb 28/12 - NVC Case Number, BIN & IIN Assigned, Optin E-mail for EP Sent

Mar 2/12 - DS-261 Submitted
Mar 5/12 - Electronic Processing Opt-in Accepted, AOS Invoiced & Paid
Mar 7/12 - NVC receive IV electronic package, AOS shows "Paid", AOS Package Sent
Mar 9/12 - IV Bill Invoiced & Paid
Mar 12/12 - AOS fee shows as "Not Paid - Rejected": Human error. AOS re-paid.
Mar 13/12 - IV is "Paid." Will have to be re-paid post imminent "Rejected" status. NVC e-mail "Checklist Cover Letter" asking for my $$$
Mar 14/12 - IV is "Rejected - Not Paid", Re-paid, AOS is "Paid"
Mar 16/12 - IV is "Paid", DS-260 submitted & Package sent
Mar 19/12 - IV Package Received
Mar 20/12 - Case Complete E-mail Received (21 days at NVC)

Final Steps

Apr 10/12 - Interview date assigned: May 9 @ 8:30AM

May 1/12 - Medical Date
May 9/12 - Interview result: Approved!
Jun 22/12 - POE
Jul 23/12 - SSN assigned
Aug 10/12 - Green card in hand

ROC

Mar 25/14 - ROC sent to CSC

Mar 28/14 - Package delivered to CSC

Apr 1/14 - Check cashed

Apr 3/14 - Received NOA1, Receipt Date: 3/28

Jun 15/14 - Move to San Diego

Jun 23/14 - RFE / Package sent: Aug 6, ETA Aug 8

Aug 22/14 - New Card in Production

Timeline

Exactly. I don't see the problem with that. Two doctors from a university here recently discovered that stripped HIV virus when injected into someone with cancer takes root, re-produces and then attacks cancer cells. 70% recovery rate or something. And if the cancer returns, the altered HIV re-activates and attacks it again. We keep to our ourselves, curing cancer and sh*t. If those are the kinds of waves that emanate from Canada then good on us.

Edited by Gervl

USCIS

Aug 4/11 - Touched

NVC

Mar 7/12 - NVC receive IV electronic package, AOS shows "Paid", AOS Package Sent
Mar 13/12 - IV is "Paid." Will have to be re-paid post imminent "Rejected" status. NVC e-mail "Checklist Cover Letter" asking for my $$$

Final Steps

May 1/12 - Medical Date
Jun 22/12 - POE
Jul 23/12 - SSN assigned

ROC

Apr 1/14 - Check cashed

Filed: Timeline

Exactly. I don't see the problem with that. Two doctors from a university here recently discovered that stripped HIV virus when injected into someone with cancer takes root, re-produces and then attacks cancer cells. 70% recovery rate or something. And if the cancer returns, the altered HIV re-activates and attacks it again. We keep to our ourselves, curing cancer and sh*t. If those are the kinds of waves that emanate from Canada then good on us.

:lol: Canada is a second-bit player in research. Sorry.

Timeline

Canada also cares about curing people unlike the states where the pharma lobbies hold guns to everyone's heads.

To be honest, the only reason I'm moving to the states is because of marriage. I would never, ever do it if not for that. A little pissed I have to leave.

Edited by Gervl

USCIS

Aug 4/11 - Touched

NVC

Final Steps

May 1/12 - Medical Date
Jun 22/12 - POE
Jul 23/12 - SSN assigned

ROC

Apr 1/14 - Check cashed

I wholeheartedly disagree. I think our defense dollars are well spent.

We don't have anyone pissed off at us.

Incorrect. The same people that'll kill us are trying to kill you.

We keep to our ourselves, curing cancer and sh*t. If those are the kinds of waves that emanate from Canada then good on us.

You're kidding, right? You have a badass military and they're doing great things over in the box. Not that you're as much of a golden target as the US, but they'll kill Canucks just as fast as they'll kill the rest of us.

633497734174771394lumbe.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Русский форум член.