MyLittlePony

news from iran

87 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

That's a good example of transference.

I could say that about your postings on here. You seem to be the one who gets all upset at people disagreeing with you. So much so you had to whine to Ewok with your threard. Any chance you could get back on topic in this thread Sofi?

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I addressed exactly what you said. It's a shame you can't see that.

I note that you totally dodged the issues I raised and tried to cover up by setting off on your own discourse of anything other than an honest reply...spiralling off in sweet jasmine laden inanity and fragrant gardens of your own denial

The only thing that is sweet and eternal about the way you practise religion or engage in debate on VJ, is to sweetly and eternally ignore the question and bury your head in the sand.

Until you cross scimitars with some country boy that you can easily manipulate and confuse that is.

You must really enjoy being annoyed, but you'll have to settle for me annoying you from a far for a while.

I could say that about your postings on here. You seem to be the one who gets all upset at people disagreeing with you. So much so you had to whine to Ewok with your threard. Any chance you could get back on topic in this thread Sofi?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

That's a good example of transference.

Why don't you work on transferring your enlightened position on homosexuality to your fellow Muslims in Iran.

You could go on an English speaking Iranian web site and get them to see the light (your light)and tell them of the new sect in America (yours) who thinks its ok. Don't forget to leave your street address.

Then, when you are successful, you could do the same for Saudi, Nigeria, Somalia etc etc - lots of work to do !

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Since you're so dissatisfied with other people's religions, start your own religion with the purpose of saving all of the lost dupes you mock. It's better than the bottle.

Why don't you work on transferring your enlightened position on homosexuality to your fellow Muslims in Iran.

You could go on an English speaking Iranian web site and get them to see the light (your light)and tell them of the new sect in America (yours) who thinks its ok. Don't forget to leave your street address.

Then, when you are successful, you could do the same for Saudi, Nigeria, Somalia etc etc - lots of work to do !

I got vaccinated against yellow fever whilst in the military.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"