hichamslove

I-130

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I posted a topic that i have gotten no replies to 49 viewed it but no replies I just want to know after we receive this NOA for the I-130 what happens next i was told my husband will receive the same letter and the woman i spoke to i asked her what will happen next and she told me he will be issued a visa to enter the U.S. i just wanted to know if what she told me is correct can someone please give me there thoughts on this please

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Here is the guide for the K3, it should help you out.

Sept 10 I-129F sent to TSC

Interview - February 13th APPROVED! day 152

April 6 - wedding date day 204

Aug 22 - AOS interview date day 101-total days 342

Sept 29 - green card arrives, done until June 2008 day 140-total days 381

June 30 - I-751 mailed total days 1025

March 9 - Removal of Conditions approved! total days 1277

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Please look in the guides under K3, and I-130 Flow chart shows what happens after NOA2 at he NVC.

After NVC the petition gets sent to the consulate where they send out packet 3 and then packet 4 invitation to interview. Only after the interview at the consulate will the issue a visa.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides

:guides:

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I posted a topic that i have gotten no replies to 49 viewed it but no replies I just want to know after we receive this NOA for the I-130 what happens next i was told my husband will receive the same letter and the woman i spoke to i asked her what will happen next and she told me he will be issued a visa to enter the U.S. i just wanted to know if what she told me is correct can someone please give me there thoughts on this please

It's OK to use punctuation... :yes:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hichamslove I read your initial message and did not reply because I was a little confused. I would suggest to fill out the timeline so those of us reading your post can look at your timeline and offer some help. As to the phone call, do look at the guides and this will help. Also fill in a timeline and we can help also, that is why we are all here. To offer support and help. As to the previous response, I see no added value in chastising someone's grammar, I guess, if you can't offer any advice or support, then maybe we shouldn't respond. For one I have seen an enormous amount of negativity here, perhaps it is due to frustration, or a bad day, not sure but it just doesn't seem necessary, with a smiley or not.

Doug

I-130

2006 09 06 Mailed I-130

2006 09 07 Rec'd at CA Center

2006 09 13 I-130 NOA1 receipt date

2006 11 22 NOA2, approved

2007 02 15 Case complete at NVC

2007 02 21 Case forwarded to Bogota Embassy

2007 02 23 Case received at Embassy

2007 04 12 Interview,VISA GRANTED

I-751- Removing Conditions

2009 04 08 Overnight Application

2009 04 09 Rec'd Application at CSC

2009 04 17 Rec'd NOA

2009 05 10 Called CSC - No Biometrix letter, 45 day Inquiry starts

2009 05 18 Made Info Pass appointment for June 2

2009 05 26 Rec'd response and copy of Bio Appt letter dated May 14, Appt on May 28

2009 05 27 Biometrix-walked in a day early and completed appointment

2009 06 01 Approved Conditions Removed (rec'd Congratulations letter on June 9)

2009 06 12 Touched but nothing changed on USCIS website

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Aw take it easy, they did put the periods (.) between the letters U.S. ;)

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Aw take it easy, they did put the periods (.) between the letters U.S. ;)

Was all in jest!...

But, I would like to take this time to thank you for all the help you have provided my fiance Karen, it is very much appreciated...

(David) of... David and Karen

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

No one has perfect grammar or spelling, but if you are trying to ask a question and the question is incomprehensible then there is a problem, hence the reason everyone seems too confused to help this person.

I-129F Timeline

07-14-06-I-129F Sent

07-16-06-I-129F Arrived in Chicago

07-20-06-I-129F NOA 1

07-27-06-Touched

10-23-06-Touched

11-18-06-Touched

11-22-06-Touched

11-24-06-Approved

11-27-06-Touched

12-04-06-NVC Received

12-06-06-NVC Left

12-14-06-Arrived at Consulate

01-04-07-Packet 3 Received

01-05-07-Packet 3 Sent

01-10-07-Medical Examination

02-13-07-Interview in Johannesburg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Stop calling and asking them questions: you will not always get correct information. If you do get correct information, how will you know it is correct?

You posted:

Hi Everyone: I have a question i hope someone can answer or maybe give us Hope or let us know if we can believe this. I called USCIS yesterday atleast 4 times the first 2 times i was told that our I-130 has been transfered to california service center which i had no idea and was never sent anything notifying us of this action that was taken so, i got very frustrated my husband and I called back a 5 th time well this woman was very pleasant and very helpful one of the most almost feeling trustworthy conversation she ask for receipt numbers which our I-130 the NOA was received on the 14th of March i was told that they are now working on March 8ths and we should receive a letter in 1 week. well then i asked her what will happen after that if we are approved she told me first thing i will receive the NOA if approved letter in 1 week then the same letter will be sent to the consulate to where my beautiful husband lives in Morocco and she said after they receive that he will be issued a Visa to come into the United States where i live in Minnesota. Is this true can we really believe this does it happen this way I pray it does this has been such a difficult road for all of us being away from the ones we love could this be the miracle weve been waiting for please any comments or help or comfort would sure be appreciated Will it happen the way she told me can we believe her!!!

If you do as others here suggest and look at one of the Guides, or a flowchart or even the forums, you'll see that an approved petition (I-130) is sent from the Service Center to the NVC. It will spend 3 or so months there in pre-visa application procedures during which you will send money and completed forms to them.

When the case is 'complete' at NVC, they forward it to the Consulate, where there is a wait for an interview. After the interview, there may be further security checks, or even longer reviews etc. Since you are talking Morocco, you would be well served to find the other women here who are petitioning Morrocan men; there are some special issues you will face.

There is absolutely no way to give you an estimate yet of when your husband might be traveling to the US.

It's also not clear from your post if your I-130 has been approved or not.

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.